Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Premier League 22/23

Comments

• Leeds scum twunts letting these bellends win ffs 
  • edited October 2022
    Jesus wept... What a start from Arsenal, of course its finished down the Liverpool right...

Ooooh that looked offside actually, when the ball gets played from the Arsenal half
  • Alexander Arnold showing exactly why he's not in the England team. 
    Its becoming a trademark for teams now
    Thanks to a certain Reece James I don’t think it’s even a concern for England fans 
  • edited October 2022
    I was literally about to press post - on a comment stating Liverpool have lost a dimension in Mane and Nunez looks a bit vanilla 

I mean I do think they have lost something major in Mane - but then Nunez goes and scores 
  • edited October 2022
    I was literally about to press post - on a comment stating Liverpool have lost a dimension in Mane and Nunez looks a bit vanilla 

I mean I do think they have lost something major in Mane - but then Nunez goes and scores 
    Couldn't you have posted something yesterday at say 4:45pm about Stockley and CBT!
  • Felt a bit sick when Arsenal took the lead , don’t want to imagine living in a world with them as champions again but then Liverpool equalised and then I thought of a world where Spurs are champions .
    it’s not easy hating most clubs and feeling sick about any joy they have .
    come on city 
  • Ref killing this game by blowing his whistle every time a player falls down. 

Happening on both sides. 
  • I was literally about to press post - on a comment stating Liverpool have lost a dimension in Mane and Nunez looks a bit vanilla 

He may have scored but Nunez is defo a step down from Mane.
  • Sponsored links:

• Another masterclass from Trent. 
  • TAA going walkabout again for Arsenals second.

Liverpool deserve to be ahead and somehow go in behind. Story of their season so far.
  • Neville gave a great insight on MNF about Trent. One of his things was his awareness, he doesn’t turn his head. Highlighted there. How could he not know there were two players behind him 🤣
  • Neville gave a great insight on MNF about Trent. One of his things was his awareness, he doesn’t turn his head. Highlighted there. How could he not know there were two players behind him 🤣
    It must be the weight of his dreadlocks  ;)  
  • Gomez is on at right-back. Good chance for him to stake his case at starting games....

Won't have many more difficult games this season. 
  • 5 minutes in and Gomez has been ripped apart 3 times already. Doesn't bode well. 

• Was that a pen? Looked like Thiago got the ball then 
  • Soft penalty but this ref has been awful most of the game. 

There was contact so VAR won't overturn it. 
  • Was that a pen? Looked like Thiago got the ball then 
    Jesus touched the ball and Thiago kicked his calf. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Suck on that you bin dipping tossers 
  • Now he's good at bloody penalties.
  • edited October 2022
    Stating the obvious but with Liverpool off the pace the Prem is done and dusted yet again for City. If it’s not gonna be Liverpool then someone else has to step up or it’s gonna get dull as dishwater.

Dont think Arsenal are anywhere near good enough to last the course. 
  • edited October 2022
    A question about Liverpool’s first goal:
    Nunez was in an offside position in the build up, but the commentary said because the defender touched it and inadvertently played it (to Diaz, I think) he wasn’t offside.
    I was under the impression that if, by being in an offside position, you influence the defender’s actions, you should be called offside. The defender surely wouldn’t have tried to play the ball that way if Nunez hadn’t been there would he?

I’m not particularly bothered either way in this instance, but should he have been called offside for affecting play?

As an aside: cracking game.
  • Ben White is so good at right back. Much better than most centre backs would be.
    Always offers so much support to Saka high up the pitch. 
  • Ben White is so good at right back. Much better than most centre backs would be.
    Always offers so much support to Saka high up the pitch. 
    Makes you think he would be ideal as the right sided CB in England’s three if Walker doesn’t make it after surgery 
    Was thinking the same thing watching the game today. 
  • listened to Arsenal/L'pool .. sounded like a real humdinger of a game .. what we as football fans all love to see

• Arsenal got a couple of nice decisions but fuck the bin dippers. 

Arteta game management has come on leaps and bounds, I got some ‘lol’s’ when I said he was a talented manager. They look decent.
  • Arsenal will fall away.  Man City will win the league by 20 points or more  May even go unbeaten all season