Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Premier League 22/23

Comments

• edited October 2022
    Outstanding from Salah - Even better from Allison to spot him
  • Great goal.

City actually look human today. 
  • se9addick said:
    Great goal.

Just backed then to win 2-1 at 25s, still fancy city to take it up a gear
  • Then amazing defending from van Dijk - That had 1-1 all over it
  • CAFCsayer said:
    se9addick said:
    Great goal.

Just backed then to win 2-1 at 25s, still fancy city to take it up a gear
    Can’t see it even at those odds, but best of luck to you! 
  • Bernardo Silva wants to fight them all! 
  • Why would you stop an attacking move to send off a manager?
  • Oh imagine thinking that Darwin Nunez was gonna do better than Haaland

Why the fuck does he try to take it alone
  • Oh imagine thinking that Darwin Nunez was gonna do better than Haaland

Why the fuck does he try to take it alone
    He’s a big, physical, presence but his decision making is awful. 
  • edited October 2022
    Thiago should've been off, two footed and lunging
  • Sponsored links:

• Gomez has had his best game for ages against the best all round centre forward in the world and a team that had scored 33 goals in their previous nine games. Hope he builds on that and that it restores a bit of confidence as I'm sure it's that and correct decision making is what has been missing. 
  • Arsenal or spunts league ffs vomit inducing 
  • edited October 2022
    Gomez has had his best game for ages against the best all round centre forward in the world and a team that had scored 33 goals in their previous nine games. Hope he builds on that and that it restores a bit of confidence as I'm sure it's that and correct decision making is what has been missing. 
    Yeah was critical of him beforehand, as his injuries have ruined him a little bit.

Has made a few mistakes, but be great for England if he can find his old form

And gets Man of the Match!!
  • edited October 2022
    Gomez has had his best game for ages against the best all round centre forward in the world and a team that had scored 33 goals in their previous nine games. Hope he builds on that and that it restores a bit of confidence as I'm sure it's that and correct decision making is what has been missing. 
    Agree with that. He lost Haaland a few times but he got back into it and stuck at it. Haaland largely anonymous as Van dyke also put a shift in
  • Got a feeling that Gomez vs Haaland could be painful, if he comes up against him
    Call an ambulance! Call an ambulance! 
  • Arsenal or spunts league ffs vomit inducing 
    Still fully expecting City to win it.
  • Imagine not being sickened by the prospect of UAE FC winning it afuckinggain
  • Leuth said:
    Got a feeling that Gomez vs Haaland could be painful, if he comes up against him
    Call an ambulance! Call an ambulance! 
    Well I wasn't wrong was I... Haaland didn't score ;)
  • Liverpool defended really well and made City look normal but i was surprised they didn't try to overload their left side and put more pressure on Milner. 
  • I can't get over how good a game that was tbh
  • Sponsored links:

• edited October 2022
    Gomez's world cup chances are certainly improving, with the lack of decent centre backs, and being able to play right back too 
  • Watched Brighton vs Forest last night.  Dreadful game between 2 very poor sides
  • Watched Brighton vs Forest last night.  Dreadful game between 2 very poor sides
    Me too, was funny how Brighton were attacking pretty much the whole match but have no proper striker, Wellbeck has the odd good game as he works hard but if they had a serious striker or even Maupey back they would have won that 3/4-0, Forest did ok defending but still with a game so one sided and given Brightons previous results 2 points dropped there. 
    Me too, was funny how Brighton were attacking pretty much the whole match but have no proper striker, Wellbeck has the odd good game as he works hard but if they had a serious striker or even Maupey back they would have won that 3/4-0, Forest did ok defending but still with a game so one sided and given Brightons previous results 2 points dropped there. 
    They have Undav who was the top scorer in Belgium last season but barely ever give him a runout. Got to be worth a couple of starts to see what he can do.
    They have Undav who was the top scorer in Belgium last season but barely ever give him a runout. Got to be worth a couple of starts to see what he can do.
    Yeah i noticed that, i mainly know his name through Fifa if i'm honest but he hasn't really got a look in bar a few mins of the bench. Also didn't they buy someone else a couple years back for big money and it didn't work out. They play some decent football too so it is the main thing missing. 
  • spoiled for choice tonight on Amazon.. bad planning i m o
  • What was the reason behind Man City v Arsenal being postponed.
  • What was the reason behind Man City v Arsenal being postponed.
    Arsenal have a delayed Euro tie on Thursday 
  • Leuth said:
    What was the reason behind Man City v Arsenal being postponed.
    Arsenal have a delayed Euro tie on Thursday 
    Ahh of course. Somehow missed that when checking fixtures for this week 👍