Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Premier League 22/23

Comments

• Arsenal remind me of Liverpool when Klopp first came in, just relentless going forward + the press. 
  • Nice shot by Partey, but the sort of goal we tend to concede
  • ice cool Kane
  • edited October 2022
    ice cool Kane
    Been bullied by a 21 year old all half. 

Son has had a good game though, babysitting Lenglet at LB and providing pace on the counter. 
  • edited October 2022
    Bullied lol.

Anyway, great game of football. 

Gabriel is a liability for Arsenal. Jesus is quality.
  • Lloris is so poor
  • Dier catches Jesus' foot there. 

Not enough for a penalty but arguable. 
  • Hojberg has been practising his shooting with Charlton
  • that's Spurs done
  • Awful challenge there. Nowhere near the ball and shin high. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Crazy challenge, from what hasn't been a dirty game
  • Spurs have imploded 
  • edited October 2022
    Spurs making FIVE subs at once. Has that happened before?

EDIT, just the 4!
  • Never a red. Most clear yellow you will ever see. Games gone
  • Bullied lol.

Yeah I'd go with bullied. 

Saliba has him in his pocket. 
  • Never a red. Most clear yellow you will ever see. Games gone
    Ridiculous challenge but didn't think it was a red either 
  • This is the problem when they apply “recklessness”. Silly challenge and it was a bit reckless but still wouldn’t deem it worthy of a red. 
    The turnaround for Granit Xhaka has been unreal though considering where he was a few years back with the fans. 
    How long can Arsenal keep this up? Think they have Liverpool next weekend. 
  • Arsenal have a genuine chance of being the best of the rest, after City
  • edited October 2022
    Bullied lol.

Yeah I'd go with bullied. 

Saliba has him in his pocket. 
    Service was absolute terrible. Kane was pulling off first half and was linking play up well. Saliba played very well, but you don’t half love an exaggeration 
  • Brighton signed some players during the international break:

• Sponsored links:

• Cracking start for the new manager at Brighton.
    2 up at Anfield inside 20 minutes.
  • Cracking start for the new manager at Brighton.
    2 up at Anfield inside 20 minutes.
    Not surprised if they've got the line-up above
  • Gallagher!!!!
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    Gallagher!!!!

Ex Brighton manager has palace's best player of last season...who scores his 1st goal for Chelsea to beat Palace! 

Palace might be in trouble this season. 
  • Ah, the one day of the year I hate the most.  The build up and watching it pushes my blood pressure dangerously high and I feel ill for days after.  So when the wife suggested we went out, I was all for it with my phone switched off and didnt turn it back on til gone 5:30pm tonight.

Cue the messages/voicemails/teams messages...

Quick message on our whatsapp group...
    Did we still persist with 3-4-3 when it was crying out for 3-5-2 today?!

Ah.  Overrun in midfield again?  Ah.

I could see it.  My mates could see it.  The pundits could see it.  The only one that doesnt see it is Conte. The mind boggles.

Hey ho, got what we deserved in the annual they pull our pants down contest again.  So glad I didnt bother watching.
  • Walking down Epping High Street 8pm and some fella stumbles (reminds me why I hate them gobby twunts ) out the pub Spurs shirt on and bellowing “y** army” aggressively if I was hard I’d have aimed a shut up you c**t at him …
    is the y word offensive and not sung at spurs anymore ?
  • edited October 2022
    Dave2l said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Gallagher!!!!

Ex Brighton manager has palace's best player of last season...who scores his 1st goal for Chelsea to beat Palace! 

Just looked at the table and only out the relegation places on goal difference.

We can only hope.
  • iaitch said:
    Dave2l said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Gallagher!!!!

We can only hope.
    You never know, but I think there are much worse teams than them around, can't see them being in trouble.
  • They have had a fairly tough start this season. Will be fine after a few more straight forward games.  They have spent 10 years beating the bottom 6 clubs home and away to get +30 points and chucking in the odd surprise along the way for safety
  • iaitch said:
    Dave2l said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Gallagher!!!!

We can only hope.
    You never know, but I think there are much worse teams than them around, can't see them being in trouble.
    A long term injury to Zaha and there is a far greater chance of then being in trouble. If not they'll be fine unfortunately