Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Premier League 22/23

Comments

• If I was to guess, I'd say Palace will finish 16th at best.

They couldn't keep their best player from last season, and didn't have it in them to convince him to stay. 

Vieira might do the usual modern day manager routine, and accept a sacking after 3/4 straight defeats.
    Another sacking that outrages skysports, talk sport and Gary Lineker.

Vieira gets a solid pay off, and tries to get a better job of more money and ambition.  

Palace convince Neil warnock to come out of retirement hire a random Italian bloke no ones ever heard of. 

• Not a hope in hell of Palace being anywhere near the relegation spots. Unfortunately. They have a strong, powerful team and, much as I can't stand the bloke, a top player in Zaha.

They have had a difficult start to the season. Their next few games are against Leeds, Leicester,  Wolves,  Everton & Southampton. After those games they will be comfortably mid-table.

And thats where they will finish the season. 

We can only hope they don't go on a good cup run as they look well capable of doing that.

Sad times.
  • Dave2l said:
    If I was to guess, I'd say Palace will finish 16th at best.

They couldn't keep their best player from last season, and didn't have it in them to convince him to stay. 

Vieira might do the usual modern day manager routine, and accept a sacking after 3/4 straight defeats.
    Another sacking that outrages skysports, talk sport and Gary Lineker.

Vieira gets a solid pay off, and tries to get a better job of more money and ambition.  

Palace convince Neil warnock to come out of retirement hire a random Italian bloke no ones ever heard of. 

They should give Frank de Boer another go, thought he was doing ok. 
  • Grealish and Foden have been quality in the opening 25 minutes for City.
    United hardly touched the ball 
  • Having Haaland and De Bruyne in the same team is unfair. 
  • Crikey, City are on it today.  Some incredible stuff.  Absolutely taking the piss out of Utd
  • 4 before half time. City are just too good.
  • Haaland 16 goals in all competitions already this season.
  • Lord, did I enjoy that first half!
  • Sponsored links:

• Wow brilliant moving fast football, that’s how to play 3 up front Garner, speed is the essence as well as having brilliant scorers.
  • I know some people don’t like how dominant City have become, and I get that.
    But I have to say they are an absolute joy to watch. Fantastic team.
    Totally agree.

Still, it's good to know that after a couple more transfer windows Garner will have us playing in a similar manner.
  • If only Guardiola played a back five and two holding midfielders as Southgate does, Foden would look so much a better player for City.
  • Bruno Lage has been sacked by Wolves.
  • I've said it for a while now, with the amount of quality attacking options we have in this country, If Guardiola was England manger, he'd get the best out of them & we'd win the World Cup
  • Haaland only needs to score 21 goals in the remaining 30 league games to break the season scoring record. And both of those were set in a 42 game season.

The way he's going he might end up with 30 just from the home games.
  • Magnificent 3-2 second half from United. 
  • Sponsored links:

Shame for them the game is 90 minutes and most of their supporters weren't there to see the second half

Shame for them the game is 90 minutes and most of their supporters weren't there to see the second half
    Charlton have set the precedent - Dont need to play for 90mins, if you can just play for 45mins
  • Premier league record is 32 goals. If haaland continues scoring at this rate he ends up on 78 😂
  • Man City will win the champions league this season 
  • City have been a great team obviously for the last few years but Harland makes them different gravy. The ball he played for Foden was sublime and showed he is more than just a goal scorer. His movement and threat just opens up play for the whole team. I'm sure City will break all kinds of goal scored records this season if he stays fit
  • AndyG said:
    City have been a great team obviously for the last few years but Harland makes them different gravy. The ball he played for Foden was sublime and showed he is more than just a goal scorer. His movement and threat just opens up play for the whole team. I'm sure City will break all kinds of goal scored records this season if he stays fit
    Most goals in a season was City with 106. They're currently on track to score 137!
  • AndyG said:
    City have been a great team obviously for the last few years but Harland makes them different gravy. The ball he played for Foden was sublime and showed he is more than just a goal scorer. His movement and threat just opens up play for the whole team. I'm sure City will break all kinds of goal scored records this season if he stays fit
    Most goals in a season was City with 106. They're currently on track to score 137!
    And yet still not top at the moment, crazily.
  • As I said yesterday, Arsenal have a great chance of being best of the rest this season, which would be a great achievement for Arteta, with Liverpool struggling, Chelsea rebuilding and United way off.
  • AndyG said:
    AndyG said:
    The others will get more than 59, won't they.  
  • Someone please remind me again why James Maddison doesn't get near the England squad?

There's not many attacking midfielders in better form than him.