Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Premier League 22/23

Comments

• edited September 2022
    Arsenal player is no where near the ball when he goes in for the challenge.

If that goal gets given against Charlton, I'd be pissed
  • Another incorrect decision corrected by VAR.
  • Christ... Saka has to be booked for that, dive was as bad as Fernandes against Liverpool
  • Christ... Saka has to be booked for that, dive was as bad as Fernandes against Liverpool
    He tries to flick the ball through and falls over. 

You'll want a foul on those United players slide tackling each other next. 
    He tries to flick the ball through and falls over. 

You'll want a foul on those United players slide tackling each other next. 
    How about the high boot there... Whats the excuse for that one...

Wanted to show the United player the new set of studs he's just purchased?
  • 1-1, shaping up to be a decent game. 
  • edited September 2022
    Nasty swipe from Antony on the ground... Lucky for him he didnt make contact

Ball just isnt quite bouncing for Arsenal in the area at the moment
  • B@llocks to Arsenal, all coming out the woodwork.
    Will never forget beginning of last  season  when they had a bad start.
    They couldn't of had a harder start to the season and the fans were moaning like f#ck
    Fickle pr!cks
  • Sponsored links:

• Yeah it was a bit much. What happen with Xhaka? 
  • se9addick said:
    Yeah it was a bit much. What happen with Xhaka? 
    Think Antony had some verbals going back to their side of the pitch. 

Seems like he's a player that might have a permanent red mist. Been lucky to have not seen a red for kicking out already. 
  • I like the fact that Brighton have had a good start. Hopefully they may knick a European spot. They could be the new west ham/Leicester 

It will hopefully really wind up Palace fans. 

They haven't replaced Gallagher. 

I might check the sky bet odds for a Palace relegation. Its doubtful...but, still possible 
  • So why isn't it a clear late sliding tackle? 

Because if that's outside the box it's a clear foul. 
  • Dave2l said:
    I like the fact that Brighton have had a good start. Hopefully they may knick a European spot. They could be the new west ham/Leicester 

I might check the sky bet odds for a Palace relegation. Its doubtful...but, still possible 
    They're a good watch under Potter.  Their recruitment has been so good last few years.

Did they get Gilmour from Chelsea in the end?  He got some stick while he was on loan at Norwich but he'll thrive in a team that tries to dominate possession.
  • Why the fuck does the referee need to go and review this goal???

Eriksen is clearly fouled
    I'm really not sure he was - apart from the push, the contact with the knee on the thigh and the foot on the shin and the fact that Odegaard never actually touched the ball, I couldn't see anything wrong with the challenge.
    Stop with your facts 
  • 1-1 game on 
  • Christ he’s been dying to give us that “10 goals in a row left footed” stat! 
  • Have been well impressed with Odegaard this season.
  • Arsenal have been impressive. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Rashford misses that without the deflection. 
  • Arteta screwed the game up. 

Well on top and overreacted to the 2nd United goal and gifted them the win. 
  • Rashford misses that without the deflection. 
    He was gonna drag it wide.

Arteta has fucked this they were well in the game. 
  • Arteta screwed the game up. 

Well on top and overreacted to the 2nd United goal and gifted them the win. 
    Good
  • I like how united have at least turned the season around, to what is at least expected at a minimum...winning games again. 

Ronaldo hasn't played any part in it so far at all. No goals and he's not starting games. 

A reminder for him that he isn't actually needed. Probably bring him back down to earth. 

He might be strolling around his mansion one day. Goes to his garden and casually plays kick ups with an orange.  

Then, out of nowhere,  Kishishev gives him a 2 footed tackle from behind, picks up the orange and boots it over a fence!

"Welcome back to the premier league" he says 

• JohnBoyUK said:
    Dave2l said:
    I like the fact that Brighton have had a good start. Hopefully they may knick a European spot. They could be the new west ham/Leicester 

They're a good watch under Potter.  Their recruitment has been so good last few years.

Did they get Gilmour from Chelsea in the end?  He got some stick while he was on loan at Norwich but he'll thrive in a team that tries to dominate possession.
    Yeah they signed him on a 4 year deal, he came on as a late sub today.
  • First real test.

F O L D E D.

Like night follows day.
  • Imagine my shock as Arsenal lose to the first decent side they play.

Quite amazingly given their shocking start to the season, Man U are now only 3 points off top! Suddenly the race to join City in the top 4 is wide open what with Chelsea and Liverpool not looking that great so far.
  • How the hell are Man Utd just 3-pts behind top spot now.
  • Why the fuck does the referee need to go and review this goal???

Eriksen is clearly fouled

Edit: Jesus wept that took far too long
    Really? I thought it was incredibly soft. I don't actually have an issue with it being given as a foul but no way should it overruled with the ref not giving it at first.