Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Give Jacko The Job (He got given it on page 31...)

Comments

• Options
    stonemuse said:
    The 39-year-old has signed a contract which will automatically renew at the end of each of the next two seasons based on success on the pitch for the Addicks.
    Seems like a pretty clever contract for both parties that
    i dunno, seems a bit weird. If he has to finish a certain place by end of season and he's the place below on goal difference i dont particularly want sandgaard to then throw jacko out. 
    Automatically renewed if not terminated if not. 
  • Options
    Job done, mods can you change the heading please, thank you!
  • Options
    Fanny was right, one more sleep!
  • Options
    Great news. Although this means we will lose 2-0 tomorrow 
    So many will be saying the same!!!!🤣, let’s hope we buck that trend.🤞
  • Options
    stonemuse said:
    The 39-year-old has signed a contract which will automatically renew at the end of each of the next two seasons based on success on the pitch for the Addicks.
    i dunno, seems a bit weird. If he has to finish a certain place by end of season and he's the place below on goal difference i dont particularly want sandgaard to then throw jacko out. 
    Jacko clearly knows what is expected of him. He wouldn’t agree to that if he didn’t think he could do it.
  • Options
    Happy fookin days…!!! 
  • Options
    stonemuse said:
    Certainly a bit odd but i'm sure TS would use common sense when reviewing 
  • Options
    Brilliant, we can now continue to move forward on and off the pitch, very pleased with this as I was getting twitchy the longer it dragged on. 
  • Options
    That video is quality. Well done Comms team.

Anyone know the track?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Buzzing for tomorrow's game now, fantastic news!
  • Options
    Very real world business, KPI sounding contract but it's sorted.

We can now concentrate on the next batch of conspiracies. 
  • Options
    stonemuse said:
    agreed, suspect this season is a free hit (well stay up) and next is play-off minimum in order to automatically renew?
  • Options
    stonemuse said:
    yep - depending on what the performance metrics are i'd say unless we are relegated then he has a 2.5 year guaranteed deal 
  • Options
    Wonderful news 
  • Options
    What determines success?
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:
    stonemuse said:
    yep - depending on what the performance metrics are i'd say unless we are relegated then he has a 2.5 year guaranteed deal 
    Actually, probably more like below mid table but again, thats probably fair enough as we and jacko don't expect to be there 
  • Options
    stonemuse said:
    Certainly a bit odd but i'm sure TS would use common sense when reviewing 
    Assuming we don't go up this season if we aren't well in the promotion race next season there will be a "Jackson out?" thread as long as your arm.  This won't ever be an issue.

Very sensible not worth worrying about. 
  • Options
    Great news.
    Many congratulations Jacko and thank you Thomas.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What determines success?
    promotion and his deal goes up, below mid table and it can be terminated after the end of next season - would be my bet 
  • Options
    Whatever the details are of the contract and the renewal clauses its clearly one that both parties have been happy to agree to. That's good enough for me
  • Options
    Boom 💥
  • Options
    Great news, great appointment and it also means we can move rapidly onto our next moan!
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    Ok, I'll be that guy......

Delighted it's done, but confused & disappointed by the contract. People saying it's a good deal for both parties, but I'm not so sure 
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:
    What determines success?
    promotion and his deal goes up, below mid table and it can be terminated after the end of next season - would be my bet 
    Fair enough. Sometimes not as black and white. Can’t expect promotion this year after Sandgaard got the Adkins appointment wrong and then delayed sacking him. 
  • Options
    Great video, great news ⚽️⚽️⚽️