Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sandgaards ego can do one (Ed. And it has for now)

Comments

• shirty5 said:
    thenewbie said:
    shirty5 said:
    JamesSeed said:
    JohnnyH2 said:
    JohnnyH2 said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    MattF said:
    9% currently in favour of A2V
    Worrying the fans advisor needs to ask the supporters rather than just advising the club what should happen on this issue
    To be fair she needs to show that she has the backing of the supporters, as otherwise it just looks like her personal preference
    But surely as its in the job title of advisor you don't go to Twitter and a vote on everything that needs to be changed particularly on an issue that is very clear cut
    It’s the fans advisors role to advise if she know something is in the pipeline. You’d hope she’d be asked to advise on issues such as this one. But did she know anything about it in advance? Maybe not. 
    Once it’s happened she can speak to Thomas and say ‘I think that was a bad idea’, or she can say to Thomas ‘I think that was a bad idea, and in a poll 92% of fans who responded agree’. The poll can only help imho. 
    The poll is irrelevant. Ask the man direct 
    No it isn't. If she's going to act as the fans' representative then it can only strengthen her case to show what fans actually think.
    Nonsense. He only has to read social
    media to work out the outrage that certain peoples feelings on what has happened today 
    Agreed, coupled with the fact probably half the crowd would know that we have come out to the RRR for MANY years.
    I would like to think that this was a one off and that Sandgaard had a 'Michael Knighton' moment.
  • As others have said, let's wait before getting all pissy about yet another thing to do with the club.
  • Daddy_Pig said:
    New banner at the top incoming

"92% support RRR"
    Or new banner:

”It’s a silly poll…”
  • It’s not a silly poll, it’s a useful bit of evidence to influence decision making.

Sure on the 21st it’ll be back to normal 
  • @Ollywozere, in the past you have said that goal music wouldn't happen "on my watch".

RRR shouldn't even be a discussion.

Appreciate your hands might be tied but I would hope that your view remains the same and you will feed back the views of what seems to be the vast majority in regards to both...
  • Sponsored links:

• DOUCHER said:
    drummer should have stopped when the curbishley presentation was happening and when TS was playing the guitar - crowd should have sung vfr whilst he was playing - use some common sense drummers please - RRR should not have been replaced - mistakes by club and fans but overall, support was excellent and the team all worked very hard - eyes all back on the player recruitment team now  - onwards and upwards !!! 
    I was only a few rows in front of the drummer & couldn't hear a thing being said over the tannoy. At the very least it must be a safety issue & needs looking at asap. First time in the North Upper & couldn't believe the difference in sound quality to the East ( sorry.....the AC Stand). Couldn't hear what TS, Brian Cole or AC said. Couldn't hear if RRR was played either. 
  • Typical yank, look at me, look at me. Just do what you promised, get your cheque book out because what we have will not see us promoted.

Get the job done and become a legend rather than an embarrassment.

He's Danish.
  • @Ollywozere, in the past you have said that goal music wouldn't happen "on my watch".

RRR shouldn't even be a discussion.

Appreciate your hands might be tied but I would hope that your view remains the same and you will feed back the views of what seems to be the vast majority in regards to both...
    If only we had a fan advisor whose job it was to do that. 
  • Minto getting busy while Thomas strums himself 

Matt Holland on the right?
    Yep with the mighty Radostin Kishishev next to him 

Great spot.
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Is that Murray there too?

Yes. The weasel is using a mask to his advantage so he’s hard to recognise. 
    I just hope he’s not trying to get involved in the club in some sneaky way . 

Wouldn't surprise me if he is involved in sourcing further investment.  Don't think TS is wealthy enough to bankroll us perpetually and will need additional funding (can't expect someone to do all their dough).

Hope not and that we would go down other routes if that is the case.  Or he could just be there as part of Curbishley's era legacy which would be more likely perhaps.
  • Addicks to boring stalemate. 
    Not a bad clean sheet draw really 
  • DOUCHER said:
    drummer should have stopped when the curbishley presentation was happening and when TS was playing the guitar - crowd should have sung vfr whilst he was playing - use some common sense drummers please - RRR should not have been replaced - mistakes by club and fans but overall, support was excellent and the team all worked very hard - eyes all back on the player recruitment team now  - onwards and upwards !!! 
    I found the drummer infuriating at times yesterday. Couldn't hear a word of the presentations, and he never let the crowd set the tempo. Both Seb Lewis and VFR were drowned out at different points during the game when the drummer and his contingent decided they wanted to sing something else. 
  • Sponsored links:

• My grandfather was cremated to RRR and so will I be. If he changes that I'll be fucked off.
  • se9addick said:
    4Real said:
    My grandfather was cremated to RRR and so will I be. If he changes that I'll be fucked off.
    Don’t think he’s trying to change the song you’re getting cremated to!
    He’s going to be stood there graveside strumming his axe for you in memoriam….
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Is that Murray there too?

No, that’s Kirk from Crewe 

I thought it was Bob Bolder at first.
  • edited August 2021
    se9addick said:
    4Real said:
    My grandfather was cremated to RRR and so will I be. If he changes that I'll be fucked off.
    Don’t think he’s trying to change the song you’re getting cremated to!
    Maybe he proper hates Robins. 
  • edited August 2021