Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sandgaards ego can do one (Ed. And it has for now)

Comments

• Hal1x said:
    Red Red Robin pre game
    New loud rocky thing pre second half

I hate conflict me.
    Yes I think so too.
  • Not sure why Sandgaard can't play both with his song just before RRR which is probably how this will play out.
  • Not sure why Sandgaard can't play both with his song just before RRR which is probably how this will play out.
    This.

I seem to remember we always played Bryan Adams we’re gonna win just before red red Robin.
  • SE7toSG3 said:
    Bit of a red flag this for me, if he had quitted after wandering around the pitch playing VFR that's fair enough.

Replacing RRR is not welcome and not appropriate, he was probably entitled to one free hit but now he should read the room, learn from it, reinstate what has been a club anthem for generations and we can all move on, no real harm done.
    Quitted??
  • SE7toSG3 said:
    Bit of a red flag this for me, if he had quitted after wandering around the pitch playing VFR that's fair enough.

Replacing RRR is not welcome and not appropriate, he was probably entitled to one free hit but now he should read the room, learn from it, reinstate what has been a club anthem for generations and we can all move on, no real harm done.
    I see you managed to get a pint then.
  • Sponsored links:

• Yep, quitted.

• Minto getting busy while Thomas strums himself 
    Brilliant! That had me chuckling out loud! 
  • Hal1x said:
    Red Red Robin pre game
    New loud rocky thing pre second half

I hate conflict me.

• Stig said:
    JohnnyH2 said:
    JohnnyH2 said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    MattF said:
    9% currently in favour of A2V
    Worrying the fans advisor needs to ask the supporters rather than just advising the club what should happen on this issue
    To be fair she needs to show that she has the backing of the supporters, as otherwise it just looks like her personal preference
    But surely as its in the job title of advisor you don't go to Twitter and a vote on everything that needs to be changed particularly on an issue that is very clear cut
    Perhaps she reckons she'll get more of a kick back on this one. He's obviously very proud of his song and it seems like he has a substantial ego. After shelling out millions he probably feels he's got the right to pursue whatever small indulgences he likes. It's not likely to be an easy discussion. There's no question that anything but a small minority would vote anything other than RRR but it's not good enough to know that, she has to demonstrate that. I think she's been very savvy. 
    Yeah, this way it can play out "safely" as no-one is saying that his song is bad or shouldn't be played at all, but she can point out that she has done her job by interacting with the fans, the fans have had their say and the answer is clear. Tommy gets to show he's reasonable and does engage, his song gets played before games just not for the walk out.

Everyone wins. Or at least, no-one loses badly.
  • What I want to know is, of the roughly 1000 voters so far… who are the 80 odd that voted for Addicks to Victory???
    Trolls or non Charlton fans on the wind up most likely.
  • edited August 2021
    Well at least it isn't nil points for the Danish entry.
  • I’ve missed protesting. How about we meet up outside the Danish Embassy?
    Shouldnt we be outside the American Embassy?
    They have guns! 
  • Sponsored links:

At least somebody scored this afternoon.

• Fumbluff said:
    Minto getting busy while Thomas strums himself 

Has Sue Perks grown her hair, or has Chris traded her in?
  • Is that Murray there too?

• Definitely Murray
  • I hear he plans to change our name to the Charlton Stratocasters next.

• Dazzler21 said:
    Is that Murray there too?

Which one?