Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sandgaards ego can do one (Ed. And it has for now)

Comments

• It is quite bizarre no one at the club told him it was an awful idea. 
    maybe they did…..
  • Good to see we potentially have a club that listens at least.

Dont care too much if it makes mistakes - Provided it listens over the right issues
  • With the greatest respect, it’s a silly poll 

How do you even know it's Charlton fans voting.

• JohnnyH2 said:
    RRR was played when we came out
    Apologies I got this wrong. watching the team come out instinctively think of it, watching the game when I got back in, yes we did play it. Frightening that no one inside the club went up and told him this is a bit of og
  • Solidgone said:
    The volume from the Speakers in the cupboard end were quiet and couldn’t hear a ting. 
    There were speakers along the front of the Curbs stand, it was very loud. At least I could hear the tannoy announcements today
  • Please bring back the red red Robin
  • Sponsored links:

How do you even know it's Charlton fans voting.

If its not, well done to the non Charlton fans voting RRR, currently 92%
  • If this is all we’ve got to throw our toys out the pram about then the clubs in a good place
    Absolutely.
  • JohnnyH2 said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    MattF said:
    9% currently in favour of A2V
    Worrying the fans advisor needs to ask the supporters rather than just advising the club what should happen on this issue
    To be fair she needs to show that she has the backing of the supporters, as otherwise it just looks like her personal preference
    Very good point.
    Maybe she’s trying to prove a point.
  • It is quite bizarre no one at the club told him it was an awful idea. 
    maybe they did…..
    Even worse if so.
  • Sponsored links:

• JohnnyH2 said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    MattF said:
    9% currently in favour of A2V
    Worrying the fans advisor needs to ask the supporters rather than just advising the club what should happen on this issue
    To be fair she needs to show that she has the backing of the supporters, as otherwise it just looks like her personal preference
    But surely as its in the job title of advisor you don't go to Twitter and a vote on everything that needs to be changed particularly on an issue that is very clear cut
  • It’s silly because it’s not ‘one or the other’. This was almost certainly a one-off, so asking people which they prefer is pointless.
    Why is it? Surely it's the fan Advisor doing their exact role in canvassing fan opinion with something tangible to produce to whomever they report to. 

It's akin to asking should we replace the club crest with a doodle that an art-loving owner who has been at a club 5 minutes has rustled up I think is the point being made.   (Not that the fans advisor is silly for posting it).

Hopefully it will be a subtle way for the message to get across which looking at the voting would seem so.
  • Sanguard definitely does have a big ego. There's nothing actually wrong with having that.
    It's about how he uses it and what he does for the club.
    End of the day, he's not a bad person and he clearly wants what is best for Charlton. That is the most important thing. He saved the club and has done a lot of good things in a short space of time.

Our fans strong appreciation of him at the start of his arrival may have given his mentality and self worth a boost.

He probably does think he is the man, but hopefully that vague side of him will take a gradual decline and he will simply just get on with things.

It is all about the football.

It's not about sex drugs rock n roll. Save that stuff for your spare time and keep the showing off quick fix self love private. 

Even this post is a tad cringe. Cringe-19 virus symptom. 
  • JamesSeed said:
    I won't comment on the song because if you can't say something good about it, it is best to say nothing at all. But it will sound a lot better with the 3 or 4 decent signings we need I'm sure.
    Unlike Clare then 😉

I’d be gutted if they abandoned RRR. I bonded with my mum when she had advanced dementia by singing that song together. She could barely talk and had no idea who anyone was, but could always remember Charlton and RRR. 
    She was called Gladys. 

They could play Addick to Victory after half time maybe?
    I think you may be getting a bee in your bonnet. I haven't said he is rubbish, just not sure he is what we need in a midfield that doesn't have any goals in it. I have said with that, I can see what he could bring with his energy.