Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sandgaards ego can do one (Ed. And it has for now)

Comments

• Must keep RRR
  • iainment said:
    JohnnyH2 said:
    RRR was played when we came out
    It wasn’t.
    What was played?
    Glad all over.
    I used to work for a right old pervert. He used to call me Gladys and sing ‘feeling glad all over’ as he went round the office 🙄
    Really? That’s awful!
  • Hopefully a one off.  Playing it before Into the Valley and Red, Red Robin, fine.  Playing it instead of them, nope.
    Reminded me of David Brent
  • If Katrien had done this. The uproar. 
  • The volume from the Speakers in the cupboard end were quiet and couldn’t hear a ting. 
  • Prediction: enough will complain about this and RRR will return with his song being played earlier on before the teams come out.
  • Sponsored links:

• Hope this isn’t a permanent one
  • Vincenzo said:
    iainment said:
    JohnnyH2 said:
    RRR was played when we came out
    It wasn’t.
    What was played?
    Glad all over.
    I used to work for a right old pervert. He used to call me Gladys and sing ‘feeling glad all over’ as he went round the office 🙄
    Really? That’s awful!
    Yes! I was the only female in a team of blokes. Being young and naive I assumed it was what you had to put up with. 30 years on I would kick him hard in the bollox if I was in the same situation again.
    You finished your cleaning?
    ;-)
  • I won't comment on the song because if you can't say something good about it, it is best to say nothing at all. But it will sound a lot better with the 3 or 4 decent signings we need I'm sure.
  • Couldn’t hear it from the North Upper, couldn’t hear anything! The sound system needs to be better up there
  • edited August 2021
    Sure JJ and Euell will set the "record" straight before Wigan on the 21St 
  • If Katrien had done this. The uproar. 
    She can’t play the guitar 
  • Sponsored links:

• Awful decision - hope it isn't repeated.
    I echo this, let's make it a one off.
  • Would a rock guitar version of the RRR from Sandgaard be an improvement over his current effort? It might be. 
  • I’ve missed protesting. How about we meet up outside the Danish Embassy?
    Shouldnt we be outside the American Embassy?
  • Wow i must be the only one who quite enjoyed it 😂🤷🏻‍♂️ Agreed RRR needs to stay but if we can get that in before to get people pumped up abit i think its great 

people need to calm down and let the man who saved our club have his moment bit OTT Some of these comments

some people just cant wait to moan
    No I agree completely, moaning for the sake of it I’m afraid.
  • Would a rock guitar version of the RRR from Sandgaard be an improvement over his current effort? It might be. 
    Just leave the guitar alone and focus on building a football team.
    I like guitar music in the hands of Hank Marvin, but thrashing the life out of it just doesn't float my boat. Boring I know.