Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Post Match Thread: Hull City v Charlton | Sat 02 Jan 2021

Comments

• how can anyone rate bogle he is beyond useless and thats putting it politely absolute dog turd. 

pratley is now a liability. 

the defending was laughable at best.

definately not bowyer at but today was a shambles and hopefully he comes out and says it - i wont hold my breath.
  • Frustrating afternoon. 

We always talk about players lacking confidence, but feel that Bowyer is having that too. He needs to believe in his starting 11 and keep with it as much as possible (within reason of injuries and bans).

A lot to work on in training before Friday. 
  • edited January 2021
    We're not very good & dull to watch 

I love Bowyer, but I'm starting to think maybe, just maybe, change is needed.

Or maybe I just need to cool off before posting in the post match thread 
  • I agree with the earlier comment, Bowyer must be looking for a pay off.
    Perverse selection and tactics.
  • Sponsored links:

•  Shambolic
  • Did you hear Curbs before the game telling us he warned Bowyer about the tactic of playing the passing from the back game? Minto asked him what happened and he said Burton. Bowyer can't even learn from Curbs.

The tactics are getting more and more bizarre. No way the players will be happy. Bowyer needs to go now. He isn't going to walk, so Thomas has to take the opportunity to save our season.  
    Thought I heard that too but no one mentioned it so wondered if Curbs was talking about something else. Bowyer seems very stubborn. 
  • edited January 2021
    Thats a pathetic Red Card... Kick was as bad as Beckham's at the '98 World Cup!!
    Didn't appear to be as violent a kick as Beckham's.

Soft is an understatement.

But please: Lee, don't use that as an excuse for a bloody awful performance from all and sundry.
  • Just guessing, Lee ...

Presumably the sending-off changed the game?  But, hey, it is what it is.  We go again against Accrinton.  That's the most important fing.
  • Said it before say it again we will have no chance progressing in this league until we sack the pair of them,come Tom on whilst we have still a chance.
  • Pratley so so stupid. We were shit before that anyway. Thought we were getting back into the game but that doesn’t lift much of the blame on Bowyer’s shoulders.
  • Not good enough again. So easy to predict how our games are going to pan out. Can’t spend our way out of it so Bowyers got to accept what he’s doing isn’t working and earn his corn. Forget all the bollox about automatics. We need to dig in and grind out a top six. Looking unlikely now though. Defence is like a sieve.
  • Wouldn't be surprised if he's lost the dressing room given the lack of discipline and effort today.
  • Sponsored links:

• 2-0 9/1, that's tonight's food paid for 
  • Why do we play out from the back but seemingly do no work on how to break the inevitable press?
  • We’re heading for mid table 
  • Poor game. Result never in doubt. Wish I'd saved me tenner
  • Valley11 said:
    We’re heading for mid table 
    The fact Oxford are now four points behind us shows how tight this division is

Is why we need to avoid making any rash decisions!!
  • Every week the lead weights in our boots seem to get heavier and heavier as the players continue to get slower and the passes get over hit by more and more.

I can't comment on the whole game because as it progressed my micro sleeps started kicking in.  Much the same of our defence.

Just heard from our kid that the Pratley sending off was for bumping into someone whislst walking backwards. Is that corect? It sounds outrgeous.
  • Interesting time for the owner, probably is far too early to consider getting rid of Bowyer but he must be having some doubts with his first full transfer window about to open, might be wasteful to let Bowyer use up the transfer budget then try and get someone else in