Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Post Match Thread: Hull City v Charlton | Sat 02 Jan 2021

Well the word that immediately comes to mind for that for me is bizarre. Bizarre first half formation from us, bizarre bout of argey bargey in the Hull area near the end of the first half, bizarre decision from the ref to go jogging over to talk to the managers while  it was all going off in the area, and a bizarre sending off for Pratley for reasons I'm not too sure about. Going from the match thread though, some of you will probably have some stronger opinions (although if you can avoid using c*** that'd be appreciated).
Hull 2 - CAFC 0

Comments

• Utter f*ing dogshite. That is all.

• WAIT WAIT!!!!
  • edited January 2021
    Hopeless.  Headless chickens would've done more.  Unbalanced, overly defensive mess.  Taking social distancing to an extreme.
  • I think I'll come back tomorrow
  • Sponsored links:

• Crazy team selection.

Crazys subs. 

Awful performance.

Not sure much else need to be said.

• Clueless top to bottom
  • edited January 2021
    I've said in many of my recent posts on the post match thread that we've been poor but got points here and there, however that performance was shite from start to finish!!! Players playing out of position again, not fight, no idea, no passion.....abysmal....and as for the ref.....As @aliwibble asked I wont use the c word.....but he was one!! End of!
  • Sponsored links:

• Thats a pathetic Red Card... Kick was as bad as Beckham's at the '98 World Cup!!
  • Just awful all round!  Not for the first time either.
    lessons haven’t been learnt & won’t be.  Should be higher in the league & would be but for Bowyers ineptness! 
  • @Lordflashheart responding to the match thread. Wow I'm glad I didn't suffer those games then, though I plan on watching everything on player so I'll suffer through that! 
  • The Charlton highlights are already on the website.
    Lasts 20 seconds.