Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Match Thread: Hull City v Charlton | Sat 02 Jan 2021

Comments

• If you want Bowyer gone, who do you propose should take his place ?
  • Think Bowyer needs to at least the end of the season, see where we are when it ends. Let's not forget how good Bowyer has been to us in the past but the bizarre team selection and boring football is no good 
  • I really am losing patience with Bowyer. His decision making baffles me. Maddison is by far our most creative player and he chooses not to play him. And that's just one of his baffling decisions.
  • On a bright note we are still in playoff position.
  • Croydon said:
    Does anybody truly believe that Bowyer is getting the best out of these players?
    I don’t think bowyer can, and I’m not sure he could get the best out of the majority of teams he would/could field! 

One swallow doesn’t make a summer, and unfortunately that swallow was a storming start in the championship - it’s been pretty pathetic other than that
  • I'm so glad I didn't waste my £10 on what sounds like another turgid display. I hate to say it but I think Bowyer will be gone soon.
  • On a bright note we are still in playoff position.
    That surprises me
  • I hope Gallen has eleven new signings lined up in January.

In a Division of unrivalled mediocrity this season, we are mid-table.
  • edited January 2021
    I’m done with bowyer after today unfortunately. Tactically so so poor, as one of his ‘senior pro’s’ has evensaid.  
  • Sponsored links:

• Valley11 said:
    Has to be said; Bowyer takes some of the blame here. We should have started players in their rightful positions. The mess that this game has become stems from that decision. 
    Some of the blame, he's been to blame since May
  • People calling for Bowyer to go - get your bloody heads checked
    Agree. He does need to answer why he’s playing people out of position though. 
  • 4th game in a row which we have let in two goals. No one is going to get promoted by conceding two goals in every game. 
    Conceding soft goals at that too
  • It could be worse, could be still owned by ESI. 
  • Feel like I should be angrier but I know we’re shit.

In a way it’s more depressing than anything. Even with a decent owner we can’t make forward steps. Clubs still in a poor spot on the pitch and with the cap that won’t change overnight.
    1. 78'

Booking

Jake Forster-Caskey (Charlton Athletic) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul.

2. 78'

Post update

Foul by Jake Forster-Caskey (Charlton Athletic).

3. 78'

Post update

Greg Docherty (Hull City) wins a free kick in the attacking half.

• Jayajosh said:
    Look on the bright side Bogle won’t be playing next week
    Not sure about that. Bowyer may well play him at left back next week.
  • Sponsored links:

• I'm done, not watching any more of that shite! I've lost my patience with Bowyer now to be honest
  • Curbs words in his interview with Minto pre match when asked about our season after first relegation from Prem as to how we went straight back up so well, he said ‘settled side’ - cant help but think Curbs on Bowyer’s shoulder as someone to add his experience would be a good thing - we haven’t had a shape or direction on the pitch for many matches now, but we have the quality to do much much better if we are set up right
    1. 79'

Substitution

Substitution, Hull City. Regan Slater replaces George Honeyman.

2. 78'

Substitution

Substitution, Hull City. Thomas Mayer replaces Hakeeb Adelakun.

• Are those this week's scores?

2-0 today, 2-1 on Friday?
    So we'll win on Friday then :) 
  • Valley11 said: I
    People calling for Bowyer to go - get your bloody heads checked
    Agree. He does need to answer why he’s playing people out of position though. 
    Why does he keep doing it?
  • JFC concedes a free kick a yard or so out from the LH edge of our area
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!