Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Match Thread: Hull City v Charlton | Sat 02 Jan 2021

Comments

• Good work from Washington 
  • Chunes said:
    Imagine you have a player in such confidence and form that he nutmugged someone in the last game and then smashed it in from 25 yards. 

You would definitely drop him for the next game right?
    Its like when Williams scored for Wales and us. It's mind boggling. 
  • Good work from Washington wins us a corner from the right.
  • Dizzle said:
    Is there a way I can ask for my £10 back? Some sort of consumer right of entertainment value or something? 
    In that case I want several thousand pounds from CAFC for fraudulent trading going back a few years..
  • problem with playing football manager and watching Charlton. I’m not really paying enough attention on either and changed my formation on fm because pratley got sent off in real life
  • Curb`s phone is ringing as we speak. 
    If only.
  • Curb`s phone is ringing as we speak. 
    Been saying that for last week or so. Can’t believe he’s back purely to be a pundit. 
  • We're screaming for a handball, nothing given, and then the ref gives something against Washington so Hull get a freekick.
  • We look better with 10 men
  • That corner 68th minute sums us up. Whip round for a goal please
  • Sponsored links:

• Pratley and possibly Watson out for the next game might do us a favour and force LB to put Deji in defence. Plus a DM with speed for watson
  • OMG oshilaja at centre back for the next 3 games. Thank you ref 
    Yeah, that’ll fix everything..
  • Laddick01 said:
    Pratley is finished I think

He is for today lad.

• edited January 2021
    The ref is, to keep it simple, a useless c***.

Fucking terrible officials all round.
  • 70' Hull sub: Lewis-Potter replaces Eaves. #hcafc 1 #cafc 0
  • Another dire game, another poor tactical set up in the first half, I do wonder sometimes what they do all week on the training pitch.
  • How do we get involved in these bizarre situations? Ref gives a free kick to them for fuck all and we end up down to ten men. Whatever Pratley said, I hope it was bad enough to deserve the red. 
    Now about one of theirs handles the ball in the area and Hull get a free kick 
  • Chunes said:
    Imagine you have a player in such confidence and form that he nutmugged someone in the last game and then smashed it in from 25 yards. 

You would definitely drop him for the next game right?
    Its like when Williams scored for Wales and us. It's mind boggling. 
    It really feels at the moment as though we have a "technical" manager in charge rather than someone who's actually played the game and had a successful career. 
  • I take it Lee dropped another tab at half time.  Hence no Maddison.

At least he must be enjoying himself!
  • Sponsored links:

• Disgusted of Dartford just returned the Range Rover!
  • ross1 said:
    66' We've had confirmation that it was for a 'kick' at Wilks. We've seen the analyst's footage and we're not quite sure how that can be considered a red card! #hcafc 1 #cafc 0
    Oh no, we will appeal and it'll be overturned ...... and Pratley plays CB versus Accro.

• Well done Pearce.
  • How do 2 commentators not know about the new substitution rules !!! 
  • Pearce now gets booked for dissent.
  • Get Maddison on!!! 
  • Rob7Lee said:
    Another dire game, another poor tactical set up in the first half, I do wonder sometimes what they do all week on the training pitch.
    Injure one another normally 
    1. 71'

Post update

Jake Forster-Caskey (Charlton Athletic) wins a free kick in the defensive half.

2. 71'

Post update

Foul by Hakeeb Adelakun (Hull City).

• SE_7EVEN said:
    Pratley and possibly Watson out for the next game might do us a favour and force LB to put Deji in defence. Plus a DM with speed for watson
    It'll be Gunter at CB Matthews RB I'm afraid
  • 71' Pearce booked for dissent. #hcafc 1 #cafc 0
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!