Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Match Thread: Hull City v Charlton | Sat 02 Jan 2021

Comments

• CAFCsayer said:
    Get Maddison on!!! 
    Too attacking for Lee. 1-0 is not a bad result away at Hull is how he’ll spin it.
  • J BLOCK said:
    You could see this happening as soon as the team was announced. Nothing about that team showed we wanted to win.

Sick of these performances and tactics.
    You think Bowyer purposely wanted to lose? A bit too much imagination there. 
  • Oh well, will give Bows a chance to deflect and blame the ref for the performance. 
    1. 71'

Post update

Foul by Chris Gunter (Charlton Athletic).

2. 71'

Post update

Mallik Wilks (Hull City) wins a free kick on the right wing.

• Worst perfomance this season.
    I’ll see you with a Burton Albion away
  • Why bring Williams on and play it long?
    1. 72'

Post update

Jonathan Williams (Charlton Athletic) wins a free kick in the defensive half.

2. 72'

Post update

Attempt missed. Mallik Wilks (Hull City) header from the centre of the box.

• Oxford score 5 away at Burton. Bring back Robinson  !!
  • We haven't been creative for weeks
  • Sponsored links:

• Can someone tell Greg and Terry, that it was for an alleged kick.
  • 72' There was a decent shout for a penalty after a handball shout a few minute's ago. Analyst's footage again shows that the Addicks have been hard done by. #hcafc 1 #cafc 0
  • Talal said:
    se9addick said:
    Christ, what do you have to say to an official to get a straight red? 
    Calling them a cheat I'd imagine. Plus an expletive of course. 
    Oggy Red said:
    se9addick said:
    Christ, what do you have to say to an official to get a straight red? 
    Call him a See You Next Tuesday ....?
    For a straight red? Must be more than that, I reckon you would have to describe in graphic detail how you are going to bring about the demise of the officials family tree. Unclear if this is what Pratley actually said. 
  • Leuth said:
    "good knowledge" it's fucking fundamental knowledge for an official fucking commentator Terry
    I got pelters for criticising that idiot. Your turn now from the everything is rosy mob. 
  • Commentary delivered live via string and an empty baked bean can. 
    Isn't that what the Government uses for track and trace?
  • Oxford score 5 away at Burton. Bring back Robinson  !!
    4th straight win for them. They'l be above us soon.
  • J BLOCK said:
    You could see this happening as soon as the team was announced. Nothing about that team showed we wanted to win.

Sick of these performances and tactics.
    You think Bowyer purposely wanted to lose? A bit too much imagination there. 
    Not really. Can you say that team was set up to win? It was set up not to lose. 
  • Arghhj! 2-0
  • We really are trash
  • Sponsored links:

• Hope we don't concede any more, had 2-0 at 9/1
  • 2-0 to Hull, should've been a few seconds earlier when Wilks hit the post.
  • Has to be said; Bowyer takes some of the blame here. We should have started players in their rightful positions. The mess that this game has become stems from that decision. 
  • Bye bye bowyer
  • 76' Against the run of play. Wilks heads off the post, Docherty slams home. It's a long way back for the 10 men now. #hcafc 2 #cafc 0
  • edited January 2021
    Ten men or not, more absolute dog shit defending there. Been a right load of bollocks this performance. Completely predictable from the moment the team sheets were handed in.  
  • I'm done.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!