Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Match Thread: Hull City v Charlton | Sat 02 Jan 2021

Comments

• People calling for Bowyer to go - get your bloody heads checked
    What are you watching, and what drugs are you on, to make the last couple months acceptable..... 
  • If Bowyer blames the players for this one I will be astounded. Half the team started fucking out of position. Fuming with this hope Hull notch a couple more. 
  • I’ve called time on this match for today. A repeat of Family Fortunes is more appealing at the moment
  • Fleming's shot goes into the side netting.
  • Diabolically bad with no redeeming aspects so far....and none to come.
  • Fleming! The left-back nearly pings a lovely free-kick into the top right!
  • Williams is no right back...
  • I am seriously beginning to wonder if Bowyer is after a pay-off. Because that is the only conclusion you can draw from the team he has sent out today.

2 right footed players playing at left back and left midfield means we have no attacking threat down that side; left footed Maatsen is playing on the right; and a midfield player playing at centre half - and I can't see how anyone can say Pratley is having anything but a nightmare today.

Up front, Bogle is playing like an absolute donkey. He is absolutely hopeless. Maynard-Brewer could do a better job up front.

Meanwhile, Maddison - one of the most talented players in this league - sits on the bench.

lee, you are on borrowed time if you carry on like this.

Why would Bowyer be looking for a sacking?
  • Sponsored links:

• But we knew that.
  • Bowyer not good enough, Bogle I don’t ever want to see in a Charlton shirt again, Pratley is a prick.

Great new show but won’t be paying £10 for this shit every week, Hull are crap and we cant even compete with them.
    1. 81'

Post update

Foul by Jake Forster-Caskey (Charlton Athletic).

2. 81'

Post update

Mallik Wilks (Hull City) wins a free kick in the attacking half.

• Seems that many of the regular Match Thread posters could have copied and pasted comments relating to  team selection and negative tactics from any of the last four games...
    Suggestion:  Could the mods please paste the same into the next game's Match Tread to save everyone the bovver?
  • People calling for Bowyer to go - get your bloody heads checked
    What are you watching, and what drugs are you on, to make the last couple months acceptable..... 
    Agree. This league is shit and we could easily be top. But no, we keep fucking it up.
  • 82'

Post update

Attempt missed. Brandon Fleming (Hull City) left footed shot from outside the box is close, but misses to the right from a direct free kick.

• edited January 2021
    Get one back and we’re still in shit
    Fixed for you ;-)
  • Bowyer not good enough, Bogle I don’t ever want to see in a Charlton shirt again, Pratley is a prick.

Great new show but won’t be paying £10 for this shit every week, Hull are crap and we cant even compete with them.

Would love to know the viewing numbers from when it was started to today/next game 

would imagine a sharp incline in sign ups, but a pretty hefty decline in visiting lately! 
  • Sponsored links:

• Hull not too long ago in EPL. They are a good team going forward. Wilkes is a good player. However this is crap
  • Croydon said:
    Does anybody truly believe that Bowyer is getting the best out of these players?
    Absolutely not!!!, the players we have are good enough.with the obvious additions.
  • redbuttle said:
    People calling for Bowyer to go - get your bloody heads checked
    Agree. This league is shit and we could easily be top. But no, we keep fucking it up.
    We've also been down here six seasons in the last decade to know how much of a bitch it is to get out of!! 
  • We lost our first choice centre backs and have leaked goals ever since. That and an inadequate strike force have done for us. We lost any attacking pace when Doughty was injured. Bowyer can't be blamed for any of that nor that the takeover was too late to buy any decent players.
    Bowyer's real test will come after the strengthening of the squad over the next few weeks.
  • Batty replaces Smallwood. Jacob Greaves is handed the armband.
  • Hull were due a win 1 point from their last 4 games 
    we’re just unlucky that all the postponed games we’d have won and the ones we’ve played we’re just shit 

• Can’t understand Maddison not coming on
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!