Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Match Thread: Hull City v Charlton | Sat 02 Jan 2021

Comments

• I gather there will not be many players getting above 5 points today
  • Shit pitch shit ref shit performance....for gods sake have we had a shot 2nd half...get Curbs out of the commentators box
    1. 90'

Post update

Jonathan Williams (Charlton Athletic).

2. 90'

Post update

Brandon Fleming (Hull City) wins a free kick in the defensive half.

• JFC has been steady 
  • Very poor. Could have been 4-0 down at h/t. Poor subbing, and tactics throughout. Back to basics please (4-4-2 with players in the right positions!).
  • Never mind... I can take a positive approach now seeing I missed that second goal after the attractive new neighbour asked for my help parking her car 
    Why does this never happen to me?
    People just leave me floundering when I can’t get the Rangey on the drive cos all my mates cars are in the way...
  • When Pratley got sent off, we were back in the game because Hull had missed 3 good  chances and both Maatsen and Matthews were getting forward.

If the Chelsea academy manager is watching then expect Maatsen to return to the bridge.

If Maddison's mum is watching expect Marcus being kept away from Sparrows lane.
    What?
  • It's been so easy for Hull today, they haven't needed to play well at all
  • Woeful. Embarrassing 
  • Sponsored links:

• Talal said:
    Talal said:
    I think this has to be in the top 5 worst performances of all time. 
    Christ - you clearly didn’t go to matches in the early 80’s !!!
    I was born in the early 80's but I'd love to know how it could be worse! 
    Fucking he’ll mate - I wouldn’t know where to start - but believe me, this is not in the top 5 - by millions of miles !!
  • Humiliation 
    Losing 2-0 away to Hull isn’t a humiliation. It’s disappointing and frustrating. It’s not a humiliation. 
  • Fumbluff said:
    Never mind... I can take a positive approach now seeing I missed that second goal after the attractive new neighbour asked for my help parking her car 
    Why does this never happen to me?
    People just leave me floundering when I can’t get the Rangey on the drive cos all my mates cars are in the way...
    Its why I keep that positive attitude... Always praying something like that might happen to me lol! 
  • DOG TURD
  • ross1 said:
    I gather there will not be many players getting above 5 points today

Don't know about that thought Bogle was worth 6 or 7.
  • Piss poor is too much of a compliment.
  • MattF said:
    Doubt we'll see Oshilaja on Friday, it'll be a back 4 of Matthews Gunter Pearce and Purrington/Maatsen
    I think Gunter will play holding midfield. No I'm not joking. 
  • Dog shit.
    From start to finish
  • Sponsored links:

• It's been so easy for Hull today, they haven't needed to play well at all

They were really crap but didn't need to get out of second gear 
  • Thanks everyone.
  • Who was that who just stormed down the tunnel?
  • ross1 said:
    I gather there will not be many players getting above 5 points today
    And that's probably being generous.
  • Humiliation 
    Losing 2-0 away to Hull isn’t a humiliation. It’s disappointing and frustrating. It’s not a humiliation. 
    Yup
  • The highlight of the day was Curbs talking about Arsenal and Wenger not going for a drink after we beat them at Highbury 4-2
  • edited January 2021
    Croydon said:
    Who was that who just stormed down the tunnel?
    Gunter I think. 
  • Thank fuck thats over. Thats 90+ minutes im not going to get back. Joke line up,joke forward line,joke defending. Im not laughing though. That was abysmal.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!