Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Match Thread: Hull City v Charlton | Sat 02 Jan 2021

Comments

• Valley11 said:
    Has to be said; Bowyer takes some of the blame here. We should have started players in their rightful positions. The mess that this game has become stems from that decision. 
    Some? That's being very kind. 
  • All over. Goodnight.

Someone please work out exactly how many games it's been since we've turned round a 1-0. I think it's around 35 now.
  • Bunch of bottlers with a bottling manager at the top. We've been awful today.
  • Game set and match TS has a lot of thinking to do.
  • Look on the bright side Bogle won’t be playing next week
  • Must be time to change the formation. 
  • 76 mins and Maddison is still on the bench 
  • This is a mirror image of the Lincoln match at the beginning of the season. You can have all the possession in the world but if you haven’t got the players on form or are disorganised as we are, you’re left with a mountain to climb 
  • Thomas, put Bowyer and us out of this misery....... please.
  • Bye bye bowyer
    Has to be!!! 
    Surely sandgaard can’t put up with the constant negativity! 

Bowyer has been shown up time and time again, for his lack of tactics - the lack of attacking football, and for his constant player bashing! 

Has to go!
  • Sponsored links:

• ross1 said:
    76' Against the run of play. Wilks heads off the post, Docherty slams home. It's a long way back for the 10 men now. #hcafc 2 #cafc 0
    It's been a long way back from the 1st minute. 
  • edited January 2021
    When teams go down to 10 against us they still look better than us, when we go down to 10 we get worse
  • I don't understand why a right back plays left back and a central midfielder is playing centre half.   It hasn't really worked since Pratley moved back there. 

Lee needs to play Maddison and Williams.

It's very confusing.
  • J BLOCK said:
    You could see this happening as soon as the team was announced. Nothing about that team showed we wanted to win.

Sick of these performances and tactics.
    You think Bowyer purposely wanted to lose? A bit too much imagination there. 
    Of course not, but if you start with 7 defensive players on the pitch you are trying not to concede. The same has happened time and time again, negative negative tactics. 
  • Can't wait to hear who Bowyer blames for today.

Also looking forward to hearing why on earth he thought that first half lineup was a good idea.
  • A chance to win 10 f******g range rovers won't bring me back to watch our next game.
    I'm done for the time being. This is shyte.
  • Sponsored links:

• Valley11 said:
    Has to be said; Bowyer takes some of the blame here. We should have started players in their rightful positions. The mess that this game has become stems from that decision. 
    More than some of the blame....
  • It looks like if we stick with LB, then we won't get promoted.

Simple as that.
  • Depressing. 
  • 4th game in a row which we have let in two goals. No one is going to get promoted by conceding two goals in every game. 
  • edited January 2021
    sammy391 said:
    Bye bye bowyer
    Has to be!!! 
    Surely sandgaard can’t put up with the constant negativity! 

Bowyer has been shown up time and time again, for his lack of tactics - the lack of attacking football, and for his constant player bashing! 

Has to go!
    No way will Thomas sack him after all the bigging  him up. He’d be mad to.
  • We are useless from management to players. So so poor.
  • I'm so sick of this shit
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!