Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

January 2021 Transfer Targets (last minute swoop for Jaiyesimi p184 - NOW it's all over.)

Comments

• 2 goals in 9 L2 appearances this season. 6 goals in 32 L2 appearances last season. Now 35. I’d rather we look elsewhere.
  • Tom Pope I tell thee.
    No chance we're looking at a 35 year old journeyman striker who's never played down south. Plus he's also a Port Vale fan so will likely end his career there.
  • edited December 2020
    We seem to have an additional advantage going into the window in not taking the Premier League bail out. Do we know which teams are taking it and which ones are not?
  • If it is another Chelsea lad then Anjorin would be my first choice. I’d have thought he’d have some decent championship clubs after him though. He’s already been involved with the Chelsea first team last year. 

No chance on Gilmour, very much involved with the Chelsea first team now.
    Anjorin also played in the champs league for Chelsea a few weeks ago.
  • We're supposedly being linked with Aaron Wilding (Morecambe midfielder)
    Is that wise?
    You know nothing Mendonca In Asdas
  • If it is another Chelsea lad then Anjorin would be my first choice. I’d have thought he’d have some decent championship clubs after him though. He’s already been involved with the Chelsea first team last year. 

No chance on Gilmour, very much involved with the Chelsea first team now.
    Anjorin also played in the champs league for Chelsea a few weeks ago.
    Saw this and was wondering if it's really actually Anjorin we're likely to be signing.

If Chelsea rate him highly enough to play 80 minutes in (an admittedly dead rubber) champions league tie, then surely they'd be looking to loan him to the championship, not to league one?
  • Scoham said:
    Ultimatum said:
    In his pre match interview didn’t TS elude to the fact that maybe one or two are virtually in the bag, at least that was my interpretation.
    Huge smile on his face when he hinted one/two could be done already. 
    Is it possible to watch it back? I missed it.
    It’s available now ... 

https://www.cafc.co.uk/valley-pass/video-player?widgets%5Bstream-amg%5D%5Bcontent_id%5D=0_orjc01aw
  • Sponsored links:

• edited December 2020
    This isn’t even the signing I’m excited for. Big loan player incoming 
  • SamE7 said:
    Why not just say?
    Because he's admitted he doesnt know who it is...
  • SamE7 said:
    Why not just say?
    Because he's admitted he doesnt know who it is...
    I was a page behind at the time and deleted my post  :*
  • DOUCHER said:
    Laddick01 said:
    Not sure if he qualifies as an Attacking Mid but Lewis Bate would make a lot of sense.

Sidcup lad and very highly rated. Think we were linked in the summer briefly too, but can’t remember where I heard that.
    Holding midfielder 
    Holding is a defender at Arsenal 
    Defender is a stretch. 
  • DOUCHER said:
    Laddick01 said:
    Not sure if he qualifies as an Attacking Mid but Lewis Bate would make a lot of sense.

Sidcup lad and very highly rated. Think we were linked in the summer briefly too, but can’t remember where I heard that.
    Holding midfielder 
    Defender is a stretch. 
    There is a good player in there - he just needs to go to a big club to bring it out.
  • DOUCHER said:
    Possibly Tino ajorin 
    Won't count on the wage cap
  • DOUCHER said:
    Laddick01 said:

Holding midfielder 
    Or the Jamaican cricketer 
  • Sponsored links:

• Tom Pope.
    Then we'd just need "somebody" Bishop and "somebody else" McVicar and we're sorted for divine intervention when needed.
  • DOUCHER said:
    Laddick01 said:

Holding midfielder 
    Let's not forget "The batsman's Holding, the bowler's Willey".
    The defender's Holding the forward's Wood
  • DOUCHER said:
    Laddick01 said:

Holding midfielder 
    see - i told you you were getting less funny Ricky 
  • DOUCHER said:
    Laddick01 said:

Holding midfielder 
    Let's not forget "The batsman's Holding, the bowler's Willey".
    The defender's Holding the forward's Wood
    @k@killerandflash is that one real?  The batsman/bowler one is.
  • I think Schwartz will be a good signing and something we don’t have in the team currently. 

Apart from that we desperately need a winger, would like us to go for Sorba Thomas again but ideally we’d need to someone to make an instant impact, which he might not do. 
  • RedRobin said:
    I think Schwartz will be a good signing and something we don’t have in the team currently. 

Apart from that we desperately need a winger, would like us to go for Zorba The Greek again but ideally we’d need to someone to make an instant impact, which he might not do. 

• edited December 2020
    Oh bollocks way too late for an akinfenwa joke.