Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

January 2021 Transfer Targets (last minute swoop for Jaiyesimi p184 - NOW it's all over.)

Comments

• redbuttle said:
    See some of our "fans" are already slagging Schwartz off on Twitter. Unreal....
    Always best to slag a player off that A) you know nothing about (only on you tube) and b) hasn’t signed yet.

I’ll go out on a limb here and say he will score more goals in his first 10 games than Bogle does all season. 
    Schwartz only needs to score 2 for that to happen.
  • Ferryman said:
    I’m so intrigued to see Schwartz play, he’s been a bit of an enigma since the last window and I can’t remember us ever chasing an individual player for this long. 

His record is fantastic but you have no idea how fit he is or how capable he is for the English game. Hopefully he’s been training with us for a number of weeks and can slot straight into the side. 
    Didn't we chase Hayden Mullins & Darren Purse for longer?
    Still chasing I'm told it could happen in January
  • https://youtu.be/7OG15A3ECx8

40 goals for Silkeborg. Believe that they’re in chronological order and the first 60 seconds is from the Danish second tier and the remaining minute and 42 seconds is from the top tier. 

Some really lovely goals against decent opposition in there... FC Copenhagen, Midtjylland, AGF etc.
    A few of those goals have him bursting into the box 'late' like Bowyer has been encouraging our midfielders to do more of (Johnny, JFC) which I'm sure he liked when he was looking at him
  • Scuffs, shins, mis hits and one yarders. 

;0)
  • He should link up really well with Maddison, someone to actually finish off crosses.
  • I’m so intrigued to see Schwartz play, he’s been a bit of an enigma since the last window and I can’t remember us ever chasing an individual player for this long. 

His record is fantastic but you have no idea how fit he is or how capable he is for the English game. Hopefully he’s been training with us for a number of weeks and can slot straight into the side. 
    We've actually only chased him for a few months.

Gallen has said we chased other players for much longer, Smyth for one.
  • From that video I'm most impressed by how much power he generally hits with seeing as most L1 goals feel like 6 yard box scraps, I like that 
  • Sponsored links:

• This isn’t even the signing I’m excited for. Big loan player incoming 
    I presume you know the name of who it is?
    Oh you awful tease you!
  • Schwartz is a goalscorer. Im really pleased because Bogle has been guff. He will surely be an upgrade. Bring it on!
    Easy to assume that Levitt will be returning as we’ve already have 5 loan signings.
    Peter Crouch it is then 
  • LTKapal said:
    From that video I'm most impressed by how much power he generally hits with seeing as most L1 goals feel like 6 yard box scraps, I like that 
    Yes, he doesn't seem to give the keeper any chance with most of his efforts.
  • mendonca said:
    Some clubs/players have seen how we've started the season and acknowledged our basket-case days are over.
    Is that the same period as the laundry basket days ? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Levitt back, Miguel Azeez in

No proof I made it up 

redbuttle said:
    See some of our "fans" are already slagging Schwartz off on Twitter. Unreal....
    Always best to slag a player off that A) you know nothing about (only on you tube) and b) hasn’t signed yet.

I’ll go out on a limb here and say he will score more goals in his first 10 games than Bogle does all season. 
    Schwartz only needs to score 2 for that to happen.
    I don’t to be honest 

All I know is that it’s a very good young attacking midfielder from a Premier League club (it’s been hinted that it’s Chelsea). The deal is supposedly done but apparently loan signings are never done as there’s always a chance another club offers more money/game time. 
    Gallagher! They want him in a successful attacking team and were impressed with our performance in the second half. 
    I don’t to be honest 

All I know is that it’s a very good young attacking midfielder from a Premier League club (it’s been hinted that it’s Chelsea). The deal is supposedly done but apparently loan signings are never done as there’s always a chance another club offers more money/game time. 
    Billy Gilmour perhaps, or is he not that type of attacking midfielder?

Tino Anjorin could be another as think we were linked with him when Gallagher was on loan last season (as an option this year)
  • edited December 2020
    Anjorin?

Or maybe someone like Peart-Harris, he scored 2 against Tottenham in the under 23s the other day
  • I dont like how Chelsea acted over Gallagher, but still think having good relations with them over loaning kids is probably the best option from the top six academies
  • I dont like how Chelsea acted over Gallagher, but still think having good relations with them over loaning kids is probably the best option from the top six academies
    Agreed. We've done well with both them and Arsenal and hope it continues. Obviously nearly had John-Jules this season too so guessing Gallen still in touch with them.