Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

January 2021 Transfer Targets (last minute swoop for Jaiyesimi p184 - NOW it's all over.)

Comments

• Fleetwood have signed Daniel Batty from Hull.
  • Swisdom said:
    Again, would be helpful to have the retrospective Williams comments on the Williams thread.

I take it as positive the Williams and Maddison announcements. Signals the green light to me that we’ve agreed the in’s we want.

perhaps I’m trying to look at this too positively?
    That's the way I am looking at it too mate.  Glass half full and all that....

If nothing else we have saved a few bob on wages but I'd like to think there may be something bubbling along

Imagine if Randall and Kirk came in..the window would be a success and the future would look a lot brighter.  Even if only one of them were to come in actually.

The next couple of hours will be crucial
    Thinking it more likely we get Randall and Hopkirk deceased !
  • Let's be honest TS aim of Europe in 8 years is not going to start by signing a L1 journeyman. Would have hoped to have a bit more ambition this window. Its a shit league, we've signed Ronnie who I can't help but feel was signed due to the Danish connection and some more loanees. So no matter what another rebuild is needed in the summer. 

Keep hearing the cap is killing us, but the cynic in me says maybe we don't have as much money as we thought. 

A midfielder so plodding and defensive he makes Pratley look like Claus Jensen
    I’ve been on this website too much today, read that as David Batty! 
    I’ve been on this website too much today, read that as David Batty! 
    Close though - it’s his son.
  • Sponsored links:

• Williams obviously divided opinion, i think he’s better than a lot give him credit. Says something he’s gone to a team in the championship too. 
    I think it’s more likely he will be used in a way that highlights his ability with a manager that has been able to get a tune out of him in the past. 
  • Sage said:
    I knew this was going to happen and that’s completely fair. I expected it. I posted it and get how people would be annoyed not sharing the whole information.

I did clearly say though that is not to be put on a public forum for all Tom, Dick, and Harry to see and read.

Cawley’s tweet backs up what I have said. The people blaming Bowyer for this is wrong. I am not going to share how I know that or why I know that. You just have to accept that’s my decision to make and to only inform you on what I am prepared to inform you about.

Okay, you can’t form a whole opinion on bits and pieces of information, you’re free to make your own assumptions and that is what you are doing. Rightly so.

But please, respect that something beyond the need of everyone to know has happened and Maddison leaving is best for everyone.

I am prepared for the stick, some may prefer me not to say anything at all. But others would like some bits of information, even if there is not a whole load of details in it. That’s what this forum is for.

• J BLOCK said:
    If we don’t get AT LEAST players on a par with Maddison and Williams then we’ve massively fucked this - right now I’m not at all happy 
    Maddison didn't want to play and probably wasn't going to play again.
    Williams struggles to play 60 mins.

We've already signed Stockley, Millar, Schwartz and Smith.
    I'm certain we're already better off.
    I hope you're right.
    - Millar is definitely an upgrade on Doughty from what we've seen so far. A constant threat.
    - Schwartz is a bonus signing for me, an addition that may prove useful. 
    - Bogle for Stockley we'll see. Stockley so far at least looks like he has the instinct. 
    - Smith for Levitt, seems to be an upgrade though Levitt never got a decent run (Because he looked so lost)

Maddison - apparently had to go - Not replaced. 
    Williams - what we lose on the pitch is much easier to take than what we will lose off it with Williams going. - Not replaced

• edited February 2021
    All transfer rumours nfo gratefully received
  • Dazzler21 said:
    J BLOCK said:
    If we don’t get AT LEAST players on a par with Maddison and Williams then we’ve massively fucked this - right now I’m not at all happy 
    Maddison didn't want to play and probably wasn't going to play again.
    Williams struggles to play 60 mins.

We've already signed Stockley, Millar, Schwartz and Smith.
    I'm certain we're already better off.
    I hope you're right.
    - Millar is definitely an upgrade on Doughty from what we've seen so far. A constant threat.
    - Schwartz is a bonus signing for me, an addition that may prove useful. 
    - Bogle for Stockley we'll see. Stockley so far at least looks like he has the instinct. 
    - Smith for Levitt, seems to be an upgrade though Levitt never got a decent run (Because he looked so lost)

Maddison - apparently had to go - Not replaced. 
    Williams - what we lose on the pitch is much easier to take than what we will lose off it with Williams going. - Not replaced

A palace fan?
  • Sponsored links:

• mendonca said:
    I'm getting peeved about hearing how tough the salary cap is 2 hours from transfer deadline! We've known this to be the case for nearly a year now.
    A year? ...... erm, not even 6 months.

• Don't panic everyone. Anything can happen in the next 94 minutes.
  • Looks like we've given up on this season then. 
    What a shit comment! haha
  • morris deal off, WHAT THE!
  • Jesus Christ, is Lee the most hated man in football or something?