Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

January 2021 Transfer Targets (last minute swoop for Jaiyesimi p184 - NOW it's all over.)

Comments

• edited February 2021
    “He is brilliant on his day but not consistent. He has a little tendency to showboat and to lose concentration in terms of outcomes. Against Rochdale we saw the best and worst of him. The third goal showed excellent control, fitness and decision making. However, Rochdale's second came directly after his bit of ball juggling followed by an aimless lob into the box. To my mind he is best when he is pressuring defenders and his runs from deep centrally show what he can do. He, of course is brilliant down the left with close touch football BUT for this he needs Pickering and if Harry were to leave, I don't think we would be as effective down that side.”

Cracking player on his day with goals and assists, just don’t expect much help defensively or great consistency. ”
  • TEL said:
    Would love to see Cullen back here...wishful thinking I know.
    Pretty sure he was captain the other night for Anderlecht so highly unlikely he’ll be on the move
  • From memory, wasn’t he one of their best players against us early this season? Seem to remember him causing us problems but his shooting was off 
  • Has this been leaked to pressure Exeter on Randall or have with moved on and he is second choice? 

I like the idea at looking at young talents for a long term approach though. 
  • edited February 2021
    https://www.footballinsider247.com/rangers-target-ofoborh-set-for-deadline-day-loan-move/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1612163647

Reporting that Ofoborh could still be loaned out regardless of whether he signs a pre-contract. 
  • Very good player is Charlie Kirk. Young, fast and tricky left winger. Would be a great replacement for Jonny in my opinion. 
  • At this stage would probably be more sensible to sign him over Randall

Constantly performed in League Two, got in the TOTY and has proven he can do it at this level

If he's also cheaper then its a no brainer
  • Sponsored links:

• edited February 2021
  • Feels quite nice seeing the Doughty money reinvested into a young player. 

Such a good buy on paper this. If he continues his production over the second half of the season he's instantly worth 3 or 4x  what were paying.
  • Laddick01 said:
    Feels quite nice seeing the Doughty money reinvested into a young player. 

Such a good buy on paper this. If he continues his production over the second half of the season he's instantly worth 3 or 4x  what were paying.
    What is the fee being quoted?
  • Redrobo said:
    Laddick01 said:
    Feels quite nice seeing the Doughty money reinvested into a young player. 

What is the fee being quoted?
  • Liam Lindsey (never actually linked with us) appears to be heading to Preston
  • Looks like a right footed winger who plays on the left. 

Who was the last player we signed from CAFC - Luke Varney? 
  • Yes but does he win free-kicks?
  • I remember thinking their number 10 looked good when we played Crewe. We won 2-0 but that flattered us, Kirk ran the show. Very happy if this comes off. 

Just read Liam Lindsay is signing for Preston, for anyone that thought he was coming to us.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited February 2021
    FFS @MattF :D
  • FFS @MattF :D
    Changed mine as well now  :s
  • RedRobin said:
    I remember thinking their number 10 looked good when we played Crewe. We won 2-0 but that flattered us, Kirk ran the show. Very happy if this comes off. 

Just read Liam Lindsay is signing for Preston, for anyone that thought he was coming to us.
    Hoping he signed, is it a permanent?
  • MattF said:
    Let's hope its only 30 mins long and he shows them his best falling over techniques.