Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Premier League 2020/21

Comments

• Fulham 1-0 up and very comfortable
  • 4 ex Charlton on the pitch
  • If Fulham hold out and palace end up losing, it's starting to get a little interesting at the bottom of the table.
  • Gallagher looks massively off the pace, because he’s in a dire West Brom team perhaps? Lookman much better, love watching him play
  • West Brom really look very poor. 
  • Only one team out of these two look capable of staying up.
  • Grant's come on already, but interesting that he only started on the bench
  • A real game of two halves, West Brom now 2-1 up
  • A real game of two halves, West Brom now 2-1 up
    Didn’t see this coming at all
  • If Fulham hold out and palace end up losing, it's starting to get a little interesting at the bottom of the table.
    This lasted well😂
  • Sponsored links:

• Flicking between this and snooker. 

I would not have put money on West Brom being ahead 20 mins into this half 
  • edited January 2021
    It was too easy for Fulham 1st half.

West Brom were shocking but Lookman, as good as he is on the ball still made two bad decisions when he had too long to think.

Easy pass to the unmarked Mitrovic on two occasions but choice wrong option in 1st half.

• Wish I had watched the West Brom/Fulham match rather City/Sheffield Utd 😞 
  • edited January 2021
    Fulham wake up 2nd half and a great cross is headed home by the sub Cavaleiro. 2-2
    This lasted well😂
    I'm half-watching the Palace game. Wolves are pretty poor. Selling Jota and the injury to Jimenez have really affected them. They could easily carry on sliding towards the bottom.

Palace will stay up, unfortunately. Once again, 3 bad teams at the bottom make it inevitable. Even more sadly, it looks like they will hang onto Zaha during this transfer window.  I just don't understand why he wastes his time there
  • A definition of mixed feelings is Palace winning 1-0...

After I predicted Palace would win 1-0...
  • F@%$ING  PAL@RSE!!!!!!!!
  • It wasn't pretty but City did just enough and set a club record of 12 consecutive wins in all competitions. Ramsdale did make a couple of superb saves but City go 4 points clear at the top.

One thing i've just seen that surprised me after the season they've had. If Arsenal beat United tonight, they'll be just 7 points off 2nd.
    This lasted well😂
    I'm half-watching the Palace game. Wolves are pretty poor. Selling Jota and the injury to Jimenez have really affected them. They could easily carry on sliding towards the bottom.

Palace will stay up, unfortunately. Once again, 3 bad teams at the bottom make it inevitable. Even more sadly, it looks like they will hang onto Zaha during this transfer window.  I just don't understand why he wastes his time there
    Kept flicking between this game,city game and wba game,the palarse game was awful what i saw of it,2 poor teams. Like you say,they'll stay up again because of the shit teams below them.
  • Why did United keep McTominay on for so long?
  • Sponsored links:

• This Arsenal / Man Utd game is really entertaining for a 0-0
  • edited January 2021
    10th Arsenal - 21 Played, 31 points, 26 Scored, Conceded 20
    11th Southampton - 20 Played, 29 points, 27 Scored, Conceded 25
    12th Leeds - 20 Played, 29 points, Scored 35, Conceded 36
    13th Palace - 21 Played, 26 points, Scored 25 Conceded 36
    14th Wolves - 21 Played, 23 points, Scored 21, Conceded 30 

Every single player that finished the match against Leicester played in the Championship for Leeds last season and they are clearly not suffering as a result of Bielsa's belief that they should take the game to the opposition be it home or away. If only every team did that it really would be entertaining!

Kiss of death !
    How many more seasons them cnuts gonna finish above us FFs 
    Kiss of death !
    How many more seasons them cnuts gonna finish above us FFs 
    Fair point. Sorry!

• Brilliant counter attack for Liverpool’s second
  • What a goal from Salah, pure class
  • That was a fantastic goal. Superb control and finish by Salah
  • Pains me to say it, but can’t do anything but agree. That is a Brahma of a goal. 
  • How have Brighton not gone 2 up there? Cue Spurs equaliser.
  • A mixture of a great block and way too casual from the Brighton player.