Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Premier League 2020/21

Comments

• First league game and Tuchel has dropped arguably Chelsea best 2 players this season, who both happen to be young English talents.

Mount and James

Reckon both are gonna struggle with game time under Tuchel
    That team selection looks really odd. I guess he don't know enough about some so has gone for the experience but leaving out players in form is strange 
  • I predict City will win the league by 10 points or more. They look far better than anyone else to me
  • edited January 2021
    Come on Wolves.
    No I'm not Richard Murray.
    Anyone but Chelsea.
  • Jack Grealish is absolutely outstanding. Nick Pope isn't too bad either...
  • Boring first half, a Chelsea team without penetration against a Wolves team with zero up front
  • edited January 2021
    The first half was so boring at the bridge that I decided to jump ship and watch Jack Grealish and Nick Pope instead.
    It was like watching MK Dons against MK Dons.
  • Boring first half, a Chelsea team without penetration against a Wolves team with zero up front
    Werner, Tammy, Mount on the bench. Goals there if he wants to go for it surely 
  • Burnley v Villa about 18 British players on the pitch, 2 English managers, a proper match, how it should be.
  • clive said:
    Burnley v Villa about 18 British players on the pitch, 2 English managers, a proper match, how it should be.
    Racist😀
  • clive said:
    Burnley v Villa about 18 British players on the pitch, 2 English managers, a proper match, how it should be.
    This is a local Football match for local people!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Jack Grealish is absolutely outstanding. Nick Pope isn't too bad either...
    Almost every Villa game i watch he is head and shoulders above everyone else on the pitch.

Daniel Levy must be absolutely sick that he fucked about a couple of years ago when he could've got him for 25-30m.
  • Didn't score at the end, but i haven't seen an English midfielder like him since Gazza.

• I'm steadfastly ignoring the goals and excitement from the other match, and have stuck to the Chelsea Wolves borefest

It does feel that players are being shoehorned into a formation, Hudson-Odoi playing right wing back for most of the match, then shifting over to play left wing back with Pulisic now playing RWB
  • It was obvious how Chelsea improved when Pulisic and Mount came on later on
  • Thomas Tuchel given two more games to keep his job after Jake Humphreys on BT apologies to @killerandflash who was the only person still watching.

Very enjoyable 2nd half at Burnley v Villa and watching ex Cafc players and getting 4 goals in 45 minutes.
    I stuck with it out if interest...wasn't easy.
    Said before ko it was an odd team he picked.
    Anyway glad I don't have to see fat Frank's smug face for a while. 
  • Kean Bryan has just scored against Man Utd

He was linked with us in the summer
  • Thomas Tuchel given two more games to keep his job after Jake Humphreys on BT apologies to @killerandflash who was the only person still watching.

Very enjoyable 2nd half at Burnley v Villa and watching ex Cafc players and getting 4 goals in 45 minutes.
    Why do people refer to him as fat Frank

I wished I was as fat as him and I am sure he weighs a lot less than half the people who refer to him as it.

Just no need for it IMO

I wished I was as fat as him and I am sure he weighs a lot less than half the people who refer to him as it.

Just no need for it IMO
    Sorry pettle.
    Hes not as fat as Rooney but he's always been a bit of a fatty.
    Maybe coz I detest him so much and I know his media persona is so fake and everyone thinks the sun shines out of his arse, winds me up a bit. I will not call him fat anymore 

Just no need for it IMO
    Fin Frank?
  • Sponsored links:

Just no need for it IMO
    Taunts of ‘Fat Frank’, accusations of nepotism, and smiling when West Ham lost: Why Hammers still HATE Chelsea boss Lampard
    https://talksport.com/football/807221/fat-frank-nepotism-west-ham-hammers-hate-chelsea-lampard/

• Does that mean you have to have 48 recoveries for 3 points?
  • I'll say it until I'm blue in the face, De Gea has to go.  Culpable for both goals tonight. 
  • United showing their true title credentials :)
  • Put a £1 on the blades tonight, had a good feeling about the game. UTB
  • Double trouble from West Ham and Spurs turning the screw and tightening their grip around the Premier League trophy as Leicester and Man Utd feel the heat and fail tonight .
  • Double trouble from West Ham and Spurs turning the screw and tightening their grip around the Premier League trophy as Leicester and Man Utd feel the heat and fail tonight .
    I will give you a £100 if either Spurs or West Ham win anything this season. You are another sensible poster that seems to have lost the plot lately.  Blame lockdown or IBS I dunno but come back down to earth mate 

I will give you a £100 if either Spurs or West Ham win anything this season. You are another sensible poster that seems to have lost the plot lately.  Blame lockdown or IBS I dunno but come back down to earth mate 

The year ends in one I'll have you know .... Spurs are already in one final 
  • ManU are the most inconsistent team of the year. ManC look like the best club. But the title winner this season might capture it with just 82 points at this rate, which would be the lowest total since Leicester.