Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Premier League 2020/21

Comments

• MOTD will at least will be entertaining tonight
  • Man Utd scoring eight goals tonight are still six goals behind Man City's goal difference

Having played two games more!!

FFS - They score again just as I post so have to edit
    Nine now
  • Man Utd scoring eight goals tonight are still six goals behind Man City's goal difference

Nine now
     :| 

The Saints have shipped 9 twice in 'recent' times .. is this a Prem record ? .. an unwanted one for sure

• Is this a ploy from Hasenhuttl?

Right lads, our season is suffering... We lost 9-0 last year at Leicester and turned it around so here's what I'm thinking
  • I DARE Jankewitz for turning round to the players when they go into that dressing room:

And saying... So lads how did it go, I've just had quite a nice nap for 88-mins
  • Is this a ploy from Hasenhuttl?

Right lads, our season is suffering... We lost 9-0 last year at Leicester and turned it around so here's what I'm thinking
    A lot of players out before they had another one out at 2 mins in!
  • Hassenhuttl made me laugh.

"Second time in your Southampton career losing 9-0 Ralph, how does that feel?"

'Superb.  Everything was great for us today.'

• Feels like it happened ages ago rather than 4 hours, but that red card on Luiz might be the worst decision of the VAR era yet. Arsenal have genuine grounds for suspecting foul play from Stockley Park there imo, and I'm no fan of Arsenal
  • Ooh Jonjo you dirty boy, half volley into the ground (under the blocks)

• Sponsored links:

• Was it the debut of that lad at Southampton?

2 mins in! Probably over eager but awful start.
    Second appearance but first league start. Not one to remember.
  • If Fulham hold out and palace end up losing, it's starting to get a little interesting at the bottom of the table.
    Whenever things like this are posted Palace start winning.
  • Wasn't watching the game, but I was surprised to see a player got sent off in the 1st minute for Southampton & then I saw the challenge . Absolutely awful.

It was lucky for McTominey that he caught him on the thigh. If that had been his knee he would never have played again
  • We think it was madness not for us to sign a CB. Southampton's business in January was baffling. Walker-Peters gets injured so they loan out Valery. Screwed in midfield if they lose Ward-Prowse. Only two strikers so they loan out Long. Squad is so thin it's not surprise to see them stuffed when they have a couple out. 
  • We think it was madness not for us to sign a CB. Southampton's business in January was baffling. Walker-Peters gets injured so they loan out Valery. Screwed in midfield if they lose Ward-Prowse. Only two strikers so they loan out Long. Squad is so thin it's not surprise to see them stuffed when they have a couple out. 
    I suppose they've brought in Minamino who is a sort of Millar type forward though
    I suppose they've brought in Minamino who is a sort of Millar type forward though
    Yeah true, athough I believe they've also lost Walcott through injury so presumed that's why Minamino was brought in. Either way, going to be a difficult second half of the season!
    Yeah true, athough I believe they've also lost Walcott through injury so presumed that's why Minamino was brought in. Either way, going to be a difficult second half of the season!
    29 points though, they probably have enough to stay up already given how bad the bottom 3 are.

They probably thought why waste money on reinforcements when their season is now pretty much dead anyway.
    I think describing Long as a striker probably a very loose term given that he has scored 16 in the last 5 seasons from 171 appearances! All pace and no end product.
    I think describing Long as a striker probably a very loose term given that he has scored 16 in the last 5 seasons from 171 appearances! All pace and no end product.
    Not sure Long is much of a replacement for Josh King at Bournemouth either
  • edited February 2021
    Jessie Lingaard scores on his West Ham debut

Brighton 1-0 up @ Liverpool
  • Sponsored links:

• The unbelievable success of away teams, first witnessed when the Bundeliga started playing behind closed doors, has been prevalent in the Premier League all season - already Everton, Man City and Leicester have won and both West Ham and Brighton are in front.
  • Ben Davies on the bench for Liverpool
  • West Ham only two points behind Liverpool at the moment - Long way to go in the season but Klopp may soon be looking at ensuring Champions League football next season let alone the title 
  • Make that two goals for Lingard
  • Signing those centre backs has done Liverpool the world of good then  ;)  ;)
  • Brighton: 6 points from 2 games vs Liverpool and Spurs
    Fantastic
    Fantastic
    They've kicked the bottom three right between the legs.

All those random points Fulham | Sheff Utd | West Brom have been picking up has almost been for nothing in their attempt to catch Brighton
  • Watched both the Leeds and Brighton game and really enjoyed both. Really impressive performance from Brighton both tonight and against Spurs the other day
    Fantastic
    They've kicked the bottom three right between the legs.

All those random points Fulham | Sheff Utd | West Brom have been picking up has almost been for nothing in their attempt to catch Brighton
    Always been more likely to catch Newcastle.
  • This season is in danger of fizzling out, with the bottom 3 stranded and probably only United who can catch City

Though of course we have the battle for the top 4...