Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Premier League 2020/21

Comments

• JohnBoyUK said:
    The football was awful under Mourinho with Kane but at least they were getting results. Without him the football is even worse and they aren't getting the results. Heading for their third consecutive defeat.

How long will Spurs' fans and more to the point Levi put up with this rubbish?
    In answer to that question...

The performance last 3-4 games has been nothing short of disgraceful.  The natives are restless.

Poch was sacked for less.

Levy needs to be accountable for this shit show.
    Restless natives? Dunno what you mean.😀
    Spurs go through managers like a dog on heat and fans always say the last manager (Poch) was the right man.
    Spurs fans got rid of Poch not Levy ...they wanted success after his good start. Same thing happening at Charlton 
    They've had 5 managers since 2008, that's pretty good in the modern day era. 
  • The Bale signing looks like a gimmick now, rather than a decent signing which was meant to help them get closer to winning the league. 

I suggested that earlier but I think it's either that Bale was Levy's signing or Mourinho thought that he could change Bale into the footballer that he wanted him to be in the same way as LB thought that he could change Maddison.
     I always thought he was a Levy signing. Still think there’s a world class player there but just doesn’t suit Mourinho. 
    I'd disagree, Spurs cant really win with Bale at the mo. He hasn't had a fair shot, good run of games, but whenever he plays he seems disinterested. Doesn't put in the work on the pitch and doesnt care anymore, it feels like he hasn't really given 100% so makes it harder for Mourinho to even use from the bench. I think there is one game i can think of he played ok since being back and that was the FA cup and he still missed alot. 

Spurs is a mess right now, its mad only a few weeks ago they played with Davies/Regs on the left wing and the team looked so balanced, it might have been before the slump or near the beginning. Currently they are not pressing as a team like they did when they were playing well, alot of players are under performing. Agree with Dier always feel he is an accident waiting to happen but this season felt like he had finally found a bit of form and his position CB or LCB. Obviously they are going to miss Kane but still they have enough players it just feels a bit lost at the moment, very similar to Charlton IMO. When on it, they are a top 2/3 team, at the moment they look like they might struggle to make top 6, sounds familiar? 
  • JohnBoyUK said:
    The football was awful under Mourinho with Kane but at least they were getting results. Without him the football is even worse and they aren't getting the results. Heading for their third consecutive defeat.

How long will Spurs' fans and more to the point Levi put up with this rubbish?
    In answer to that question...

The performance last 3-4 games has been nothing short of disgraceful.  The natives are restless.

Poch was sacked for less.

Levy needs to be accountable for this shit show.
    Restless natives? Dunno what you mean.😀
    Spurs go through managers like a dog on heat and fans always say the last manager (Poch) was the right man.
    Spurs fans got rid of Poch not Levy ...they wanted success after his good start. Same thing happening at Charlton 
    They've had 5 managers since 2008, that's pretty good in the modern day era. 
    To be fair we've only had 15 in that time!
  • If only we had stability like Spurs.
  • They go early for the publicity every year but Paddy Power have paid out on City winning the league.
  • They go early for the publicity every year but Paddy Power have paid out on City winning the league.
    Based on their change of style and much improved defence (4 goals conceded in their last 20 games) they will win it but it is still rather premature to do so. Should they lose on Sunday it's not just Liverpool that will have closed the gap but there will, potentially, be nothing between them and United.

Coming from someone who doesn’t really understand the ins and outs of bookies and betting. Apart from the publicity, what does PP gain from this. For instance if City don’t win, they’ll then have had to pay out for two different winning bets. Or have I misunderstood?  
  • The Bale signing looks like a gimmick now, rather than a decent signing which was meant to help them get closer to winning the league. 

I suggested that earlier but I think it's either that Bale was Levy's signing or Mourinho thought that he could change Bale into the footballer that he wanted him to be in the same way as LB thought that he could change Maddison.
     I always thought he was a Levy signing. Still think there’s a world class player there but just doesn’t suit Mourinho. 
    I'm shocked at just how poor Bale has been since his return. He's been back at Spurs since September, yet still looks like a player coming back from a long term injury. It's a tremendous waste of an obvious talent and, although you could argue he's not been given a run in the side, when he has played his performances have not warranted the opportunity. 
  • Don’t worry oohaah 

Spurs only win things if the year starts with 1
    Coming from someone who doesn’t really understand the ins and outs of bookies and betting. Apart from the publicity, what does PP gain from this. For instance if City don’t win, they’ll then have had to pay out for two different winning bets. Or have I misunderstood?  
    That is correct and it happened one year to Fred Done. It's a calculated gamble but one where the odds are massively stacked in their favour especially if Liverpool do not beat City tomorrow. 
  • Sponsored links:

• That Soucek red card is an absolute joke.

He's clearly trying to lift his arms out of the way 
  • IMO, no way is that a red card for Soucek.

Dean should be asked to explain his decision there.
  • 3 minutes to check something and then give the wrong decision. Absolute joke.
  • Madness that red. Cant even blame var and I hate var. How a ref can go and look at the screen for 2-3 mins and think he meant that when everyone else can clearly see he didnt is crazy.
  • Plus I captained him on fpl 😭
  • Cavani is still such a good player, fantastic movement.

I thought it might be a Falcao type signing, expensive & on the decline, but he's been very good.

Guess he's only 33 not 36-37.
  • De Gea on the other hand is definitely on the decline!
    It does my head in. Just bench him for Henderson. 
    Wonder if Henderson will move to no.1 next season? Guess depends if they can offload De Gea as can’t imagine them dropping him considering his extortionate salary. 
  • Hadn’t realised Josh King moved from Bournemouth to Everton in January transfer windows 
  • Sponsored links:

• Haha! (Duncan) Fergietime
  • DCL with the last kick of the game. 3-3.
  • Proper Bowyer substitution ruined it lol
  • last minute equaliser for Everton v Man U .. Man U were 2-0 at one time .. great game 3-3 
    It does my head in. Just bench him for Henderson. 
    Exactly.  Henderson will probably make a few mistakes too given his age but at least he'd be getting good experience that will lead somewhere rather than getting gradually worse like De Gea.

They should have had Romero in at times last season too but didn't for some reason.
  • De Gea like Hamer is a coward in the goal. Get rid. 
    Wonder if Henderson will move to no.1 next season? Guess depends if they can offload De Gea as can’t imagine them dropping him considering his extortionate salary. 
    Annoys me when teams won't drop players because of how much they pay them, surely if you're out of form you should be out of the team!? Especially if there is another decent option on the bench! 
  • Mourinho managed to keep that very quiet - Kane is fit and starts against WBA
  • Desperation ?
  • Mourinho managed to keep that very quiet - Kane is fit and starts against WBA
    Jose so worried about losing his job that he is starting an injured Kane at home to West Brom 😂