Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Premier League 2020/21

Comments

• What makes it even more impressive is that City did that tonight without:

Walker, Laporte, Garcia, Ake, Fernandinho, Torres, De Bruyne and Aguero
  • Allison I know this world is killing you 
  • Please please please please Southgate - don’t fuck it up and do something stupid like leave Foden on the bench with 8 defenders on the pitch. It’s all coming together - Stones looks world class again.... Maguire and Shaw are revitalised, Sterling, Foden, Kane, Rashford, Sancho, Grealish.......

I'm excited again.
    Cue a back 5 and a midfield of Rice, Henderson and Mount.
  • Very unlike Man City to play how they did today, think Pep even went 442 at one point.
  • Very unlike Man City to play how they did today, think Pep even went 442 at one point.
    Started the second half with Silva and Foden up top
  • Wait for the mickey mousers to start calling for Klopp to go, something along the lines of he's taken the club as far as he can. 

THEY'RE MISSING THEIR TWO CBs.

Take note Sandgaard 
  • edited February 2021
    Wait for the mickey mousers to start calling for Klopp to go, something along the lines of he's taken the club as far as he can. 

Take note Sandgaard 
    It’s not really the same though is it.

Liverpool are playing midfielders at centre back.

We are playing centre backs / defenders who played in the league above the one they are currently playing in, last season.
  • Wait for the mickey mousers to start calling for Klopp to go, something along the lines of he's taken the club as far as he can. 

Take note Sandgaard 
    Liverpool's issue is not so much their missing centre backs, it's the fact that they've had to move Fabinho and Henderson back into defence. So then you've not only got a weaker defence but also a considerably weaker midfield.

Take note Sandgaard 
    It’s not really the same though is it.

Liverpool are playing midfielders at centre back.

We are playing centre backs / defenders who played in the league above the one they are currently playing in, last season.

Pratley has played half the season at centreback
  • Sponsored links:

• Phil Foden has been the outstanding player in every England age group he has been in.

When England won the U17 WC Foden was excellent and the best player.

Sancho went back to play for Dortmund before the knock out stage.

Brewster was the golden boot winner and scored hatricks in the quarter and semi final.
  • Mike Dean, to get one Red card overturned over a few days isn't good to have two overturned is..........
  • Mike Dean, to get one Red card overturned over a few days isn't good to have two overturned is..........
    He's also requested that he isnt involved in any of the next Premier League games after receiving death threats
  • Whilst Dean made an embarrassingly bad decision which warrants demotion, what sort of sick, twisted people are that enraged about a decision, which did nothing to influence the end result, that have to resort to making death threats.
  • Dirty Leeds 1 up v palarse after 3 minutes
  • Macronate said:
    Whilst Dean made an embarrassingly bad decision which warrants demotion, what sort of sick, twisted people are that enraged about a decision, which did nothing to influence the end result, that have to resort to making death threats.
    And a reminder that it's not just black players receiving disgusting abuse on social media...

Take note Sandgaard 
    Liverpool's issue is not so much their missing centre backs, it's the fact that they've had to move Fabinho and Henderson back into defence. So then you've not only got a weaker defence but also a considerably weaker midfield.
    It's really notable how much they miss Henderson in midfield, who's the perfect all round midfielder who can build attacks, but also do tons of defensive covering, allowing the full backs to roam
  • Sponsored links:

• Commentator just called someone a 50p head 🤣
  • Commentator just called someone a 50p head 🤣
    used to be threepenny bit head
  • Bamford 13 prem goals now. Wonder if there will be noise for an England call up?
  • edited February 2021
    Random observation but I think Dallas for Leeds is one of the most underrated players in the prem.
    Been in my fantasy team most of the season. Absolute steal
  • Random observation but I think Dallas for Leeds is one of the most underrated players in the prem.
    Got the same as DCL and look at the fuss made about him. I think Bamford is technically limited but he does have a knack off being in the right place.
  • Random observation but I think Dallas for Leeds is one of the most underrated players in the prem.
    Got the same as DCL and look at the fuss made about him. I think Bamford is technically limited but he does have a knack off being in the right place.
    I was talking about Dallas unless i’ve misunderstood? Bamford would be a decent back up striker to the euros, though DCL much better all round game.
  • Still not convinced Bamford is a technically a very good player. But he works his arse off and suits this Bielsa system so well, the fact he plays 90 mins every week is testament to that. 
  • Bamford 13 prem goals now. Wonder if there will be noise for an England call up?
    In squads gone by but with the talent we have in the attacking positions it will take some.... can imagine getting a call up in a friendly when Sterling, Rashford, Sancho have their customary injuries.
    I was talking about Dallas unless i’ve misunderstood? Bamford would be a decent back up striker to the euros, though DCL much better all round game.
    Sorry mate I thought you quoted my second comment about Bamford. 
  • I’m sure there were slight comparisons made between Bamford and Bonne , last season ,  due to some shot conversion guff or something... I mean seriously