Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Premier League 2020/21

Comments

• Huge win for West brom, not only because of their league position but also because it's a local derby and gives them the confidence they can get out of it. 3 of their next 4 are against West ham, Sheff Utd and Fulham
  • edited January 2021
    Robinson gets a straight Red for Fulham against Chelsea. From the side angle, a red all day long.
     Just seen a similar late tackle by Robinson for Wigan against Barnsley last season and sends the player up in the air; just a yellow then but lucky not to see red.

Antonee Robinson was going to Inter Milan last January 31, for mega money but failed the medical with a heart irregularity.

Went to Fulham in a heart beat in the next window for about 2 million.

The problem must've been sorted ?

• Sky studio absolutely EVISCERATING Aaron Ramsdale at half time. Stop stop he's already dead etc 
  • Sheffield Utd trying to play out from the back like us and sometimes it really is a disaster waiting to happen 
  • edited January 2021
    Leuth said:
    Sky studio absolutely EVISCERATING Aaron Ramsdale at half time. Stop stop he's already dead etc 
    Going to be the Goalkeeper version of Nigel Quashie soon

Pfft, he's gonna get more focus post match after coming and failing to collect that ball
  • Chris Wilder spent over 80m on Ramsdale, McBurnie, Brewster and Berge.

They might do ok in the championship next year.
  • Ndombele goal - wow
  • That was a nice goal to be fair. How Ndombele managed to finish that 
  • Ramsdale is the Herminator of his generation, it looks likely he's achieve 2 consecutive relegations from the PL...
  • edited January 2021
    Chris Wilder spent over 80m on Ramsdale, McBurnie, Brewster and Berge.

Be surprised if they keep Berge... Thought it was a bit of a coup that they managed to get him in the first place what with his growing reputation in Belgium

Think someone like Arsenal should be looking at him - Certainly need better defensive minded midfielders, still shocked that they and a few others didnt try and sign Tielemans
  • Sponsored links:

Couldn't decide if he meant it, certainly a bit hit and hope but think he did, clever finish.
    Couldn't decide if he meant it, certainly a bit hit and hope but think he did, clever finish.
    Very clever. I think he meant it as he knew the keeper is rubbish 😃
  • Chris Wilder spent over 80m on Ramsdale, McBurnie, Brewster and Berge.

A slight similarity with Eddie Howe in that both managers have been really good at turning existing L1/Championship players into Premier League ones, but have had mixed results in the transfer market, especially with "marquee" signings
  • edited January 2021
    Liverpool starting with Henderson at centre back v United.

Alongside another midfielder Fabinho. And we think we've got defensive problems.
  • Liverpool starting with Henderson at centre back v United.

Alongside another midfielder Fabinho. And we think we've got defensive problems.
    I can't understand why they've not signed anyone.

VDV and Gomez out all season (and Gomez may have issues when back given his injury history), Matip is injury prone.

Even when they are back a 4th centre back won't overload them in that position, and if it's not the perfect signing I'm sure it would be an upgrade on using Henderson at CB (and losing Fabinho and Henderson from the midfield).
  • I would have started Cavani if I was Ole, very clever player, would have given a makeshift back 2 a lot to think about.
  • People moaning on twitter again about biast commentary.

Personally I dont mind it, like just then a Liverpool player eased passed the united defence and you heard the sigh of disappointment from Neville.

I dont mind that in a game like this, shows  passion for their clubs and that they are not skys robots lol
  • Thiago is running the game so far, such a great player.
  • Really am tired of Martin Tyler screaming someone's name when they have a shot because it sounds better if they score

It equally sounds epically shit when you scream SALAHHHH and it ends up going no where near the bloody goal 
  • Sponsored links:

• Really am tired of Martin Tyler screaming someone's name when they have a shot because it sounds better if they score

It equally sounds epically shit when you scream SALAHHHH and it ends up going no where near the bloody goal 
    And the heavy breathing 
  • Been saying it for a while but really dont get these late flags for offsides

If its tight then yeah, let play go on because VAR can correct it, but if its clearly offside then flag straight away, otherwise someone could get injured if you let play continue then flag.

Some of the times they let play continue before flagging you know straight away they were clearly offside, its ridiculous 
  • Been a pretty boring/negative game so far. Probably good news for Man U fans as they finish games quite strong going on stats 
  • The offside rule is really annoying now 
  • Liverpool starting with Henderson at centre back v United.

I can't understand why they've not signed anyone.

VDV and Gomez out all season (and Gomez may have issues when back given his injury history), Matip is injury prone.

Even when they are back a 4th centre back won't overload them in that position, and if it's not the perfect signing I'm sure it would be an upgrade on using Henderson at CB (and losing Fabinho and Henderson from the midfield).
    Yes it's weird, as 3 senior centre backs + Fabinho is borderline when all are fit, but when 2 have long term injuries, crazy when their squad seems to have plenty of spare players elsewhere (Shaqiri, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Keita, Minamino)

I don't buy the "we can't afford it" argument, as nobody is expecting them to buy a £60m superstar, just a steady Eddie type to fill in.
  • Bill Leslie- This time last week Vinicius was coming away with the match ball.

Lee Hendrie- yeah and he got a hattrick as well.

🤣🤣

Of course he got a hattrick thats why he got the match ball lol, he didn't just steal it 
    Are the commentators trying to outdo each other on the stupid comment front today 

Martin Tyler just said Klopp hasnt lost 2 Premier League games in a row for Liverpool since his Dortmund days
  • Can see it now

4 minutes added on
    95th minute VAR awards Man Utd a dodgy penalty 

Fernandes scores

1-0 United 
  • Henderson is a really intelligent player. Even as an enforced choice CB he has been good.
  • Man Utd really should be winning on these chances