Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Premier League 2020/21

Comments

• The players and staff in the stands not wearing masks is unacceptable. The argument “they are outdoors” is nonsense when they are sitting near each other for 2 hours+. Just can’t see why they wouldn’t all be wearing masks while merely watching the game. 
    It's not that bad given how frequently they are tested.

Wish people would stop picking on football. It's keeping a lot of people going.
  • The players and staff in the stands not wearing masks is unacceptable. The argument “they are outdoors” is nonsense when they are sitting near each other for 2 hours+. Just can’t see why they wouldn’t all be wearing masks while merely watching the game. 
    It's not that bad given how frequently they are tested.

Wish people would stop picking on football. It's keeping a lot of people going.
    Not sure why you’ve decided to pull my message out about picking on football. It was my opinion about people not wearing masks when sitting next to each other in the stands. 

For your information, football is one of the things keeping me going as I live alone and have seen 5 people I know since March. My comment had nothing to do with picking on football. 
  • David Button in goal for West Brom today 

Unfortunately no Grant or Gallagher to make it four ex-Addicks starting for them this afternoon 

Unfortunately no Grant or Gallagher to make it four ex-Addicks starting for them this afternoon 

Still 3 players with Cafc connections.

Button, Ajayi and ???

Sam Field on the bench.

Still 3 players with Cafc connections.

Button, Ajayi and ???

Sam Field on the bench.
    Oh awesome... Didnt see Field there

Great to see him back from injury... Again!! 
  • WBA have signed Snodgrass, he'll give them some experience, 'bite' and control in midfield and Bartley is back in central defence .. Sam A is getting them organised and competitive
  • Nice goal... Been a decent game so far 
    and a complete change round from Wolves 
    Its been coming... West Brom have been organised but they've not offered enough down the other end to relieve the pressure
  • Sponsored links:

• edited January 2021
    Willie Boly scores
    but not on the volley.
    1-0 down, now 2-1 up,
    though this isn't the FA cup.
  • Willie Boly scores but not on the volley.

1-0 down, now 2-1 up, even though this isn't the cup.
    Thats rubbish poetry ;) 
  • Glad to see its not just Charlton 

Both West Brom and Wolves have sat back after leading!! 
    Its been coming... West Brom have been organised but they've not offered enough down the other end to relieve the pressure
    I have to rely mostly on radio commentary nowadays .. gave up sky & BT  and t b h, rarely miss the TV coverage .. the odd Amazon game does me OK nowadays ((:>)
  • Willie Boly scores
    but not on the volley.
    1-0 down, now 2-1 up,
    don't give up the day job  :)

• Big Sam needs to Button up the defence,
    to have his Field of Dreams. Will his attack, get him a positive result ?
    I Grant you, that is looking unlikely.
  • Anyone else feel a bit annoyed with the name Dendoncker , I just keep thinking it’s pronounced Mendonca ffs 
    wibble wibble
    Paddy Power pick up on it constantly - Occasionally doing a tweet asking people to retweet for Mendonca, like for Dendoncker
  • Willie Boly scores
    but not on the volley.
    1-0 down, now 2-1 up,
    don't give up the day job  :)

I blame the lockdown  :#
  • Big Sam Scores again !

Ajayi with his third goal in recent weeks since the ex England manager took over.

• Sponsored links:

• Absolutely bonkers this game 
  • Wolves, 2-1 up
    3-2 down,
    No wonder, 
    Nuno wears a frown.
  • Commentator just said is he gonna do it again and mentioned Allardyce never getting relegated from the prem

Just because they are beating Wolves who themselves have had 1 win in their last 8 Premier League matches, I dont think its a turning point for West Brom just yet lol and they will still struggle.

They have scored 2 penalties today and against a team in better form would have been punished themselves 
  • edited January 2021
    Wolves are definitely missing Raul and Jota(Liverpool)
    But what has happened to Wolves defence?

The spirit is the West Brom team was amazing today. Big Sam will prove me wrong if they are still in the Premier next season.

Sheffield United have gone.

Then any 2 from Fulham, Brighton, Burnley, West Brom or even Newcastle.
  • Racist in goal for Leeds

Come on Brighton 
  • edited January 2021
    They only need to appoint Hughes (and maybe Moyes) at some point for a full house on aging British manager bingo.

Pulis, Hodgson, Megson, Pardew and now Allardyce puts them one clear of Palace (and West Ham if you count Moyes twice).
  • edited January 2021
    Racist in goal for Leeds

Come on Brighton 
    He deserves it after such a great performance last week :)

Be happy to see them go down so if playing him helps
  • Willie Boly scores
    but not on the volley.
    1-0 down, now 2-1 up,
    Willie Boly
    Was feeling jolly
    When he scored
    Joy outpured
    But Albion won
    To spoil his fun
    Now Nuno Espirito
    Is feeling shitio
  • Final Score round up just showed 2 minutes of West Brom players hugging at full time while the match reporter said there was no hugging and kissing in any of the goal celebrations. 
  • Final Score round up just showed 2 minutes of West Brom players hugging at full time while the match reporter said there was no hugging and kissing in any of the goal celebrations. 
    Thats also rubbish as I think it was the equaliser for Wolves there was loads and the commentators picked up on it one said I think they can be forgiven for that and then the other said in the current situation I dont think they can no