Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Premier League 2020/21

Comments

• I have watched live WBA last two matches.
    In 155 minutes and counting:

0 goals scored
     9 against.

• Saw one thing from twitter - Cant remember the scoreline at the time but it was something like

Since Big Sam has joined West Brom, one goal scored, eleven conceded
    Interesting that he kept a decent central defender (Bartley) on the bench and played a clapped out old warhorse (Ivanovic) in central defence .. has Sam been Bowyerised ?? ((:>)
  • Chelsea to pull Gallagher out of a relegation battle and loan him back out again? 
  • Saw one thing from twitter - Cant remember the scoreline at the time but it was something like

Since Big Sam has joined West Brom, one goal scored, eleven conceded
    Interesting that he kept a decent central defender (Bartley) on the bench and played a clapped out old warhorse (Ivanovic) in central defence .. has Sam been Bowyerised ?? ((:>)
    Bartley has been out injured since 6th December so probably wasn't ready for 90 minutes 
  • edited January 2021
    and WBA have decent defender Hegazi out on loan in Saudi .. a player who has looked good to me whenever i have seen him .. I wonder though if he will be sold on this month
  • The likes of Big Sam, Pulis, McLaren and Pardew etc are just not able to manage successfully in the top flight anymore, it's moved on from their styles of play,

Once Bruce and Hodgson are sacked I don't think we will see any of them back in the top division.

They might be able to get you promoted from the championship but they won't keep you up.
  • I like Big Sam. I think he's a personality.
  • The likes of Big Sam, Pulis, McLaren and Pardew etc are just not able to manage successfully in the top flight anymore, it's moved on from their styles of play,

Once Bruce and Hodgson are sacked I don't think we will see any of them back in the top division.

They might be able to get you promoted from the championship but they won't keep you up.
    Wouldn't put Hodgson in with those others tbh
  • Big Sam has been relegated as a manager 
  • Sponsored links:

• Big Sam has been relegated as a manager 
    Indeed, the record is never being relegated from the Prem. 
  • Football is a funny old game.

West Brom have 2 points from their last 7 games. In those 7 games they've lost 4 at home. 5-1 to Palace, 3-0 to Villa, 5-0 to Leeds and 4-0 to Arsenal. They also lost away at Newcastle.

The 2 points they got. Away to Man City and away to Liverpool. Both games were 1-1.

No idea how you explain that.
  • Chris Wilder on his side's abysmal start to the season.

"It was the perfect storm last season - players were at the top of their game and we had no injuries. Now injuries are hitting us quite hard"

I'm sure Jurgen Klopp will spare a lot of sympathy for the side who were apparently the most vociferous against reintroducing 5 subs.

• Don't  forget that the Onside PR bloke has big Sam's back :D .
  • Man City tearing Chelsea a new arsehole at the moment.
    Fun viewing. 😀
  • 1 win in their last 6 for Chelsea it looks like now.

Currently 3 down to City

Lampard could be in trouble 
  • Poor Chelsea, you don't get much now when you spend over £200 million.
  • Come on Man City , stop all the cnuts and win it 
  • My bet for the title .. goes right down the pan .. Chelsea are getting mullered ((:<)
  • Is Frank Jnr in danger of the sack? .. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Is Frank Jnr in danger of the sack? .. 
    Must be feeling the heat. Chelsea are happy to change things, and are no strangers to an interim manager to the end of the season
  • Man City have been a bit wasteful since going 3 up. Disappointing.
  • Man City's next 6 league games before they go to Anfield at the start of February.

Brighton home
    Palace home
    Villa home
    West brom away
    Sheff Utd home
    Burnley away
  • Man City's next 6 league games before they go to Anfield at the start of February.

Brighton home
    Palace home
    Villa home
    West brom away
    Sheff Utd home
    Burnley away
    Only 4 points off top with a game in hand too.
  • Foden showed last night just what an important player he's going to be for City and England. Immense performance, he's going to be one of the best in the world one day.

Confident that with him and Grealish we have the type of player you'd usually expect to see playing for Spain or Brazil.

Brighton home
    Palace home
    Villa home
    West brom away
    Sheff Utd home
    Burnley away
    They're bound to lose to Palarse.
  • edited January 2021
    Southampton 1-0 Liverpool after a minute

Danny Ings taking advantage of the latter watching Bojo's announcement!!
  • Southampton playing some lovely football. Liverpool look well out of form. Shame that 
  • So PL continues, but what about the EFL?