Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Premier League 2020/21

Comments

• Brighton losing 3-1 at home to Wolves, have only won one of their last 16 matches in all comps and are only 2 points above Fulham having played 2 more games. They have City away next up.
    So much for that

3-3 now
  • Brighton losing 3-1 at home to Wolves, have only won one of their last 16 matches in all comps and are only 2 points above Fulham having played 2 more games. They have City away next up.
    So much for that

3-3 now
    FFS, I looked at the 2 games and said to myself I am watching one and having a bath when the other is on, and decided the Arsenal game would be more exciting than the Wolves games so decided to miss this one and watch the game this evening.

Trust me to miss a 3-3 game
  • Heavy snow @ WBA, game in danger of postponement .. great comeback by BHA
  • Twice now Ive not bothered with Brighton v Wolves

First when it went 1-2 and then when it went 2-3

Ive turned it on now so we all know its going to end all square 
    So much for that

3-3 now
    FFS, I looked at the 2 games and said to myself I am watching one and having a bath when the other is on, and decided the Arsenal game would be more exciting than the Wolves games so decided to miss this one and watch the game this evening.

Trust me to miss a 3-3 game
    Haha, know how you feel. I decided to watch Brighton Arsenal the other day, instead of West Brom Leeds. 
    Great so I will end up with Stoke v Bournemouth
    could be worse .. if only just ((:>)
  • That's what building your stadium on top of a hill can do
  • edited January 2021
    Heavy snow @ WBA, game in danger of postponement .. great comeback by BHA
    WBA goes ahead .. Big Sam has dropped Grant
  • Sponsored links:

Grant not even on the bench and instead a young 20 year old is on the bench for the first time, surely an injury for Grant to not even make the bench
    Grant not even on the bench and instead a young 20 year old is on the bench for the first time, surely an injury for Grant to not even make the bench
    talksport say he's dropped .. 12 games for WBA, just one goal
  • Not a big Sam type of player I suppose. Surprised he's not on the bench. Has missed a few great opportunities over last few weeks though. 
  • Not a big Sam type of player I suppose. Surprised he's not on the bench. Has missed a few great opportunities over last few weeks though. 
    truth is he's not really a prem class striker and is not the best at grafting away when required
    truth is he's not really a prem class striker and is not the best at grafting away when required
    Done well for Hudds and earnt another shot at the Prem IMO. Agree on the grafting and I expect West Brom to be in the market for a lump up front. 
  • Lovely goal from Tierney!! 
  • 2-0  Arsenal are getting back into form .. Arteta, please tell Bowyer the secret !!
  • This is devestating. I was hoping for a Big Sam Special 0-1
  • Sponsored links:

• 2-0  Arsenal are getting back into form .. Arteta, please tell Bowyer the secret !!
    Dropping shite like Elneny and Willian seems to have helped.
  • This is devestating. I was hoping for a Big Sam Special 0-1
    Just how DID WBA nick a point at Anfield ?
  • For all the talk of Arsenal in a relegation battle a few weeks ago, they are 6 points away from Tottenham in 3rd
  • edited January 2021
    For all the talk of Arsenal in a relegation battle a few weeks ago, they are 6 points away from Tottenham in 3rd
    That talk was obviously before boxing day, although i don't think anyone seriously ever thought they'd be in any kind of relegation trouble. Amazing what a good win can do. The Chelsea result has transformed them.
  • edited January 2021
    The first two Arsenal Goals were superb.
    Brilliant individual goal where Tierney used his left foot to out pace the defender then cuts in on his right and give the keeper no chance.

The second goal from Saka was a sublime team goal with six one touch passes.

Big Sam did the team talk for Arsenal when he said The Arse were Albion's fellow relegation candidates. 

• Sam brings on an old lump .. I give you .. Charlie Austin ((:>)
  • WBA 0-4 down
  • West Brom’s last 155 mins at home 0-9
  • Saw one thing from twitter - Cant remember the scoreline at the time but it was something like

Since Big Sam has joined West Brom, one goal scored, eleven conceded
  • I wonder if Sam quits before the end of the season to keep up his record of never getting relegated, only way he will keep it