Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Premier League 2020/21

Comments

• That was a terrible use of my Sunday afternoon!
  • 3 Premier League games without a goal for Liverpool now.

For all their defensive injuries its their attackers costing them atm
  • 68 unbeaten at home now for Liverpool, thankfully it should come to an end soon, think Man City will beat them in Feb 
  • In recent seasons Liverpool's lack of injuries and any rotation has been a major reason for their success. They continually had a settled side for 2-3 seasons, had superb energy, pressed well and tore into sides.

That now looks like it's starting to catch up with them. The front 3, Robertson and especially Alexander-Arnold all look completely knackered. That same energy isn't there.
  • They are missing Virgil massively now.  
  • Well, that was not very entertaining.
  • Pogba and Fernandez  shouldve scored,think United will be disappointed not to win that. Shit game though.
  • 3 Premier League games without a goal for Liverpool now.

For all their defensive injuries its their attackers costing them atm
    Exactly. People talk about all their defenders missing but if you take out the freak game at Villa where Gomez and van Dijk played anyway, they've only conceded 14 goals in 17 games. Their defence is definitely not the issue.
  • Damn. Cashed out my bet365 0-0 free bet on 66 minutes for just over twenty quid. Whenever I havent, it's always gone wrong.
  • Hoping for a 9-0 in the next game
  • Sponsored links:

• se9addick said:
    That was a terrible use of my Sunday afternoon!

Was not expecting anything else, these top "Super Sunday" games have been a snooze fest for seasons. Don't know who the player was but I caught the end of an interview on the radio yesterday and he said "when the game kicks off, the world will come to a standstill, such is the interest in this fixture"

Yeah, okay.
    Apparently Palace have won 3 and drawn 2 of their last 5 league visits to Manchester 
  • Losing tonight thankfully... John Stones is really playing himself back into contention for England
  • IdleHans said:
    Damn. Cashed out my bet365 0-0 free bet on 66 minutes for just over twenty quid. Whenever I havent, it's always gone wrong.
    Better off going no goalscorer rather than 0-0.
  • I had 1 bet on the liverpool game. And put it on 0-0. Only a fiver but easy money.
  • The super hyped clash of the titans games always seem to be rubbish, it's quite predictable
  • Losing tonight thankfully... John Stones is really playing himself back into contention for England
    It makes such a difference to England having Stones as a genuine option again
    Watching Henderson today he is also very good back up option for England 
  • The impact Dias has had on City is comparable to VVD for Liverpool.

Not just about keeping clean sheets but the confidence they breath into the players around them.
    The seasons they're each having I wouldnt be surprised if the main three Centre Back choices for the Euros are Maguire... Stones... Dier
  • Sponsored links:

The seasons they're each having I wouldnt be surprised if the main three Centre Back choices for the Euros are Maguire... Stones... Dier
    Gives me the shits thinking about it. 
  • Boom 2-0 City 
    come on win this title 
  • Boom 2-0 City 
    come on win this title 
    I’m just happy with them beating Palace! 
    Apparently Palace have won 3 and drawn 2 of their last 5 league visits to Manchester 
    Yeah but we just nicked out 4th win in 23 visits to Bristol Rovers and we’re buzzing and on our way back
  • edited January 2021
    What a nice way for Stones to repay Hodgson's kind words this week

Really surprised he has only scored his first Premier League goals tonight
    Looking that way on current form. Mings is also having a good season.

Wolves' piss poor form means Coady has probably dropped down the order even though he did well when called up at the start of this season.

It means we've gone from potentially looking shaky at the back to having 5 decent options, 6 if Gomez gets fit before the end of the season. Chilwell is a cert for left back and we have about 7 good right backs.
    Looking that way on current form. Mings is also having a good season.

Wolves' piss poor form means Coady has probably dropped down the order even though he did well when called up at the start of this season.

It means we've gone from potentially looking shaky at the back to having 5 decent options, 6 if Gomez gets fit before the end of the season. Chilwell is a cert for left back and we have about 7 good right backs.
    Hope Lee isnt reading CharltonLife for his heart rate!!
  • Stones coming back is excellent news for England. My main concern is that Dias is the catalyst for that. Will Maguire have the same effect?
  • City record a mammoth 4-0 victory but are still behind Spurs in the goal difference charts (on goals scored) thats got to be disheartening for them 
  • I know everyone was rating Man City for the title but I still thought they were about five points from the top (post this win), didnt realise they were now second and two behind Man Utd with a game in hand!!