Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Premier League 2020/21

Comments

• How the heck can anyone lose so heavily to that Arsenal team at the moment?
  • How the heck can anyone lose so heavily to that Arsenal team at the moment?
    Even Sheffield United didn't lose that heavily to Arsenal earlier in the season (2-1).
  • edited December 2020
    A mishit cross? If Jensen meant his, so did Saka. Probably my PL goal of the season so far 
  • Leuth said:
    A mishit cross? If Jensen meant his, so did Saka. Probably my PL goal of the season so far 
    He even said to Chilwell at the end the ball didn’t whip the way he meant to! Cross all day long.
  • Leuth said:
    He even said to Chilwell at the end the ball didn’t whip the way he meant to! Cross all day long.
    At first I thought that was a cheeky chip but when I saw the replays, especially from the ground-level camera by the goal, you could see he was looking across to his team-mates and not at the goal or 'keeper. Instead of wrapping his foot around the ball to curl it away from goal he hit the wrong side and it went in off the far post.

Spawny mis-hit for me.
  • It still curled away from goal though, indicating a true contact...
  • Leuth said:
    Not even my goal of the day, taking all divisions into account.

Cardiff's opener against Brentford (a strike from 10 yards inside their own half) and Maddy's effort this afternoon vie for that particular accolade. Both of those are miles ahead of Saka.
  • Leuth said:
    It still curled away from goal though, indicating a true contact...
    There’s even a clip of him and Maitland Niles winding up Abraham after the game. Clearly didn’t mean it.
  • Nope Spurs title , year ends in 1 ,  Chelsea losing now ... it’s written in the stars .... 
    Fully expect Spurs to fail to get a win @ Wolves tomorrow - Liverpool will open their gap at the top beating West Brom

Unfortunately everyone else being inconsistent will give them the title
    Surely their own consistency will give them the title?

Only lost 5 league games since May 2018, and 2 of those were at the end of last season when they'd already wrapped up the title.
  • Didn't see that coming. Would be a remarkable achievement for WBA to get a point at both City and Liverpool
  • Sponsored links:

• Didn't see that coming. Would be a remarkable achievement for WBA to get a point at both City and Liverpool
    Former Addick with the goal too! 
    West Brom have been pushing since Grant missed the one v one against Allisson
    West Brom have been pushing since Grant missed the one v one against Allisson
    And not helped by Matip getting injured again
  • The offside rule is very strange now 
  • Give Spurs the title now , all done 
    Am I missing something? They’re 7 points off top spot with a worse GD.
  • Would love to see what Big Sam would’ve done with England.

It wouldn’t have been pretty but genuinely wonder if he could’ve shithoused us to a trophy.

Am I missing something? They’re 7 points off top spot with a worse GD.
    Will be four points if Spurs beat Wolves tonight...
  • Just had a feeling a big Sam masterclass was coming... I had 0-0, 1-0 West Brom and 1-1... West Brom will stay up 
  • Got 1-1 and 2-1 spurs in the next... Plus both with Davidson Sanches fgs
  • Sponsored links:

• CAFCsayer said:
    Got 1-1 and 2-1 spurs in the next... Plus both with Davidson Sanches fgs
    jeez, I hope OGs count lol.
  • Villa could win their 2 games in hand and be a point off top.
  • Man U win their game in hand, they'll be 2nd, 3 points behind Liverpool
  • Man U win their game in hand, they'll be 2nd, 3 points behind Liverpool
    We're trying to have a serious conversation here...
  • Anyone know what nationality the Wolves Manager is because I couldn't help notice that they have seven Portuguese players starting against Spurs?
  • edited December 2020
    Anyone know what nationality the Wolves Manager is because I couldn't help notice that they have seven Portuguese players starting against Spurs?
    Nuno Espirito Santo? - Beautiful British name that is
  • Anyone know what nationality the Wolves Manager is because I couldn't help notice that they have seven Portuguese players starting against Spurs?
    Nuno Espirito Santo? - Beautiful British name that is
    I presume cockney from the way it’s pronounced? 
    All done 0-1 
    All done 0-1 
    Oohah stop tormenting yourself. Spurs will not win the League.