Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Premier League 2020/21

Comments

• I’d be fuming with Moyes if I was a West Ham fan.
    He set that team up to defend from minute 1. When I saw the starting eleven I actually double checked I had the fixture right. Home to Brighton but set up as if away to Man City.
    Then the game started and they seemed content to sit and counter.
    half time changed it up and looked much better for it. But the mindset to play like that against Brighton. Shocking from Moyes.
  • JohnBoyUK said:
    CAFCsayer said:
    Got 1-1 and 2-1 spurs in the next... Plus both with Davidson Sanches fgs
    jeez, I hope OGs count lol.
    Wrong bloke scored from a corner! Facy the others though! 
  • edited December 2020
    Anyone know what nationality the Wolves Manager is because I couldn't help notice that they have seven Portuguese players starting against Spurs?
    Thinking about it, this must be a record for the number of non home players from one other country starting an English top flight game?
  • Give Spurs the title now , all done 
    All done 0-1 
    Oohah stop tormenting yourself. Spurs will not win the League. 

Two horse race 🤷‍♂️ current table 
  • Anyone know what nationality the Wolves Manager is because I couldn't help notice that they have seven Portuguese players starting against Spurs?
    It could have been more if they hadn't sold Jota!
  • I’d be fuming with Moyes if I was a West Ham fan.
    He set that team up to defend from minute 1. When I saw the starting eleven I actually double checked I had the fixture right. Home to Brighton but set up as if away to Man City.
    Then the game started and they seemed content to sit and counter.
    half time changed it up and looked much better for it. But the mindset to play like that against Brighton. Shocking from Moyes.
    The most shocking thing I saw today was the Burnley “goal” that was ruled out for a foul on the Leeds goalkeeper, despite it being very clear that it was actually the ‘keeper doing the fouling! 
  • Give Spurs the title now , all done 
    All done 0-1 
    Oohah stop tormenting yourself. Spurs will not win the League. 
    Keep the faith!
  • And breathe .... phew fuck em 
  • Sponsored links:

• Just looked at the table and Everton are 2nd. WTF?!!
  • Don't get me wrong Oohaah. By rights, as my Dad for a couple of seasons when I was 7 or 8 would take me one week to watch us and the next to White Hart Lane, Spurs are my second side. But watching a Bill Nicholson side, with Jimmy Greaves, Dave Mackay, Jimmy Robertson, Alan Gilzean, Alan Mullery and Terry Venables, trying to play football is so far removed from the way that Mourinho sets up this side that nothing would annoy me more than see them win the PL.

Which they won't because as I've said countless times their over reliance on Kane and Son week in week out as virtually their only attacking outlets will make it almost impossible for them to do so.
  • Was it Jonny Williams or Albie Morgan at fault for the goal?
    And if City and United win their respective games in hand then the cities of Liverpool and Manchester will occupy the top four spots
    And if City and United win their respective games in hand then the cities of Liverpool and Manchester will occupy the top four spots
    It’s been very poor this season. I think if Liverpool had started this season like last season they’d be about 15 points clear! Nobody has really closed the gap, Liverpool have suffered defensively with injuries and have dropped silly points (5 draws from 15). 
  • That's now 9 points dropped in the last 10 minutes of matches for Spurs this season... Very poor stat. 
  • That's now 9 points dropped in the last 10 minutes of matches for Spurs this season... Very Spursy stat. 
  • See Mourinho has said that 'defending deep is not my intention' and questions the ambition of his players not going for more goals.

Not his fault then although he's the manager and dictates the tactics, Teflon Jose.
  • edited December 2020
    Don't get me wrong Oohaah. By rights, as my Dad for a couple of seasons when I was 7 or 8 would take me one week to watch us and the next to White Hart Lane, Spurs are my second side. But watching a Bill Nicholson side, with Jimmy Greaves, Dave Mackay, Jimmy Robertson, Alan Gilzean, Alan Mullery and Terry Venables, trying to play football is so far removed from the way that Mourinho sets up this side that nothing would annoy me more than see them win the PL.

Which they won't because as I've said countless times their over reliance on Kane and Son week in week out as virtually their only attacking outlets will make it almost impossible for them to do so.

I think we've got a few posters who also have Spurs as their second team by how excited some of them get on here with talk of a title!

On a separate point, with the premier league wide open and so many unpredictable results, I'd have thought it would be exciting this year, but it feels so dead and soulless to me. I haven't even kept up with my fantasy team. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Seems you don't care too much for Jose judging by that venn diagram.
  • Palace save a Leicester penalty.
  • why on earth is vardy on the bench?
  • Iheanacho in for Vardy is the worst backup option in the history of football.
  • Zaha is such a whiny little bitch isnt he? - Had similar issue with Oshilaja in a friendly
  • Zaha is such a whiny little bitch isnt he? - Had similar issue with Oshilaja in a friendly
    If he got booked every time he kicked the ball away in a huff I’m convinced he’d pick up about 15 yellow cards a season, he always seem to get away with it though. 
  • se9addick said:
    Zaha is such a whiny little bitch isnt he? - Had similar issue with Oshilaja in a friendly
    If he got booked every time he kicked the ball away in a huff I’m convinced he’d pick up about 15 yellow cards a season, he always seem to get away with it though. 
    Especially on that occasion, wasnt just a slight kick of the ball away
  • Everton v Man City off tonight due to positive covid tests at Man City apparently 
  • Everton v Man City off tonight due to positive covid tests at Man City apparently 
    Cancellations in L1 don't raise an eyebrow. One in the PL will cause ructions, especially involving 2 of the top teams