Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Premier League 2020/21

Comments

• Aurier had an extremely good streak of form that coincided with Spurs'. 
  • Phwoar... What a strike!!
  • MrOneLung said:
    Man Utd won’t  beat Leeds 
    Ahem
  • MrOneLung said:
    They may do
  • MrOneLung said:
    I agreed with you when you posted this, not sure I do anymore
  • Leeds 2-0 down in their cup final. Only been waiting 16 years for it
  • JohnBoyUK said:
    Told yer @oohaahmortimer that Spurs had no chance of winning the League. One point from their last three games from the side that Mourinho declares is trying to win every game. Keep Kane and Son quiet and they offer absolutely nothing. And that includes that waste of space and money that goes by the name of Bale!
    We're nowhere near winning the league.  Never have been.  Just had a half decent start and the performances are levelling out now.  Flat as a pancake and second to absolutely everything today.

Bringing Dombers off and GLC pinging his hamstring within 90 seconds of the restart summed it up.

A couple of years ago, when your boys won at Palace, I had a debate with you about Aurier. I said he was one of the worst full backs I had ever seen at Premier League level. You stuck up for him and said that wasn't the case. 

Having watched him again today, I have no reason to change my mind. I don't understand how he gets in in front of Doherty. 
    Agree. Gary would be a much better option.
    Try telling that to the wife.
  • Glory glory
  • Sponsored links:

• Are we confident Man Utd cant screw it up from here... Not sure myself to be honest!!
  • Are we confident Man Utd cant screw it up from here... Not sure myself to be honest!!
    LOL! And now after weeks and weeks of the "experts" telling us OGS should be sacked, they sit 4th in the table. Win the game in hand they have on Liverpool and only 2 points behind them!
    LOL! And now after weeks and weeks of the "experts" telling us OGS should be sacked, they sit 4th in the table. Win the game in hand they have on Liverpool and only 2 points behind them!
    Five points behind Liverpool as things stand
  • Their game in hand still hasnt even been scheduled yet.

It was the first game of the season against Burnley, they obviously got an extra week off like Man City, and their games in hand still havent been scheduled lol
  • Their game in hand still hasnt even been scheduled yet.

It was the first game of the season against Burnley, they obviously got an extra week off like Man City, and their games in hand still havent been scheduled lol
    Christ dont go giving the EFL ideas in how to be more incompetent
  • If you are Leeds now do you just go ultra defensive rather than trying to get back into it? Surely you have to try and avoid this becoming a cricket score?
  • 4-0 now - This is making the Leeds come back later even more impressive
  • Up to third. 4-0
  • The more I watch Leeds this year the more I believe that hard work alone isn’t enough in the PL.

They have some very average players - some
    of whom wouldn’t look out of place at a lower
    half championship club. 
  • Sponsored links:

• There's the first, comeback is on!!
  • The more I watch Leeds this year the more I believe that hard work alone isn’t enough in the PL.

half championship club. 
    Obviously it’s great to see how they’ve attempted to attack the bigger teams this season, but with that defence, I think they’ll be in a relegation fight at the end of season. 
  • 4-1 The comeback is on.

half championship club. 
    Of course one of these players then makes it 4-1

half championship club. 
    Obviously it’s great to see how they’ve attempted to attack the bigger teams this season, but with that defence, I think they’ll be in a relegation fight at the end of season. 
    With Arsenal down there they cant even claim to be the biggest club in relegation trouble this season!!
  • Leeds are like the Norwich of last season. 
  • Wonder when the last time Scottish players scored three goals in the first half of an (English) Premier League match was?

half championship club. 
    Yet they are nicely set to stay up with those Championship players, the hard work is the difference.
  • Really nice play from Dan James for the fifth
  • 6-1 from the penalty spot in what is the campest run up I've seen lol!