Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Premier League 2020/21

Comments

• How did Brighton not win it there!!
  • I see Omar Bogle scored for Sheffield United today
    Yeah, he was trying to do some sort of idiot dance and the ball hit him and chipped nicely over the keeper and he didn't know he was in a football match, probably 
    Bowyer is trying to sign him as we speak seeing that he's a Right-Back ;)
    Bowyer is trying to sign him as we speak seeing that he's a Right-Back ;)
    The mind Bogles
  • VAR seems to be working all of a sudden what with this Leicester penalty and a few other decisions of late
  • Lovely penalty from Vardy, thats how you take 'em!!
  • Dont know how the ref needed var for that pen. Was so obvious. Spurs doing a spurs.
  • How the fuck is that offside, ridiculous.
  • Sponsored links:

• That's another VAR shocker especially as it would have been great for Leicester to do to Spurs what Mourinho expects his team to do to other sides
  • What a joke.
  • I thought that was off even before var to be fair
  • Come on Leicester hammer the fookers 
  • VAR seems to be working all of a sudden what with this Leicester penalty and a few other decisions of late
    That's another VAR shocker especially as it would have been great for Leicester to do to Spurs what Mourinho expects his team to do to other sides
    Within 20 minutes 🤣🤣
    That's another VAR shocker especially as it would have been great for Leicester to do to Spurs what Mourinho expects his team to do to other sides
    Within 20 minutes 🤣🤣
    The jinx is BACK... Long live the Jinx!!! 🤣🤣
  • Spurs showing why they're not title contenders for me.  They do it every year
  • edited December 2020
    If Spurs dont win today (not going to happen) and Man Utd beat Leeds, they're one point behind second with a game in hand!!

WTF!!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Waiting for Mourinho to say the best team lost. 
  • Told yer @oohaahmortimer that Spurs had no chance of winning the League. One point from their last three games from the side that Mourinho declares is trying to win every game. Keep Kane and Son quiet and they offer absolutely nothing. And that includes that waste of space and money that goes by the name of Bale!
  • Told yer @oohaahmortimer that Spurs had no chance of winning the League. One point from their last three games from the side that Mourinho declares is trying to win every game. Keep Kane and Son quiet and they offer absolutely nothing. And that includes that waste of space and money that goes by the name of Bale!
    We're nowhere near winning the league.  Never have been.  Just had a half decent start and the performances are levelling out now.  Flat as a pancake and second to absolutely everything today.

Bringing Dombers off and GLC pinging his hamstring within 90 seconds of the restart summed it up.

• Waiting for Mourinho to say the best team lost. 
    "We deserved to win. Leicester had more shots than us, that shows how good we were"
  • Is it safe to come out yet 
    have them year ends in one cnuts disappeared and gone quiet 
    I’m still afraid 

• JohnBoyUK said:
    Told yer @oohaahmortimer that Spurs had no chance of winning the League. One point from their last three games from the side that Mourinho declares is trying to win every game. Keep Kane and Son quiet and they offer absolutely nothing. And that includes that waste of space and money that goes by the name of Bale!
    We're nowhere near winning the league.  Never have been.  Just had a half decent start and the performances are levelling out now.  Flat as a pancake and second to absolutely everything today.

Bringing Dombers off and GLC pinging his hamstring within 90 seconds of the restart summed it up.

A couple of years ago, when your boys won at Palace, I had a debate with you about Aurier. I said he was one of the worst full backs I had ever seen at Premier League level. You stuck up for him and said that wasn't the case. 

Having watched him again today, I have no reason to change my mind. I don't understand how he gets in in front of Doherty. 
  • JohnBoyUK said:
    Told yer @oohaahmortimer that Spurs had no chance of winning the League. One point from their last three games from the side that Mourinho declares is trying to win every game. Keep Kane and Son quiet and they offer absolutely nothing. And that includes that waste of space and money that goes by the name of Bale!

I was going to ask you about the Bale experiment if that's what one would call it. He just doesn't fit the mould of a modern day Mourinho player. He's lost his mojo and also his engine so was he just a so called "marquee, star coming home signing" purely to play in the Europa League and to sell shirts?
  • JohnBoyUK said:

A couple of years ago, when your boys won at Palace, I had a debate with you about Aurier. I said he was one of the worst full backs I had ever seen at Premier League level. You stuck up for him and said that wasn't the case. 

Having watched him again today, I have no reason to change my mind. I don't understand how he gets in in front of Doherty. 
    Agree. Gary would be a much better option.
  • edited December 2020
    JohnBoyUK said:

You can debate it all you like.  Aurier has been up there with Kane, Sonny and PEH as our best player thus far this season.  Even first half until he gave the pen away he looked more than comfortable.

Today he has a mare though, no question (with the pen - 1st error he has made all season to be fair!)