Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Premier League 2020/21

Comments

• Feel a bit sorry for Harry Winks. But for the late injury today he wouldn't have made the bench for Spurs. Not physical enough for Mourinho or simply not good enough?
  • Feel a bit sorry for Harry Winks. But for the late injury today he wouldn't have made the bench for Spurs. Not physical enough for Mourinho or simply not good enough?
    Probably not quite good enough for a team competing at the top of one of the best leagues on earth.

Seems like a lovely lad though! 
    Not quite good enough for me. Think he will
    get a loan move in January. Reckon he would do quite well somewhere like Southampton or Brighton.
  • Bale looks happy on the bench. Surprised he doesn't bring his golf clubs with him and practise his chipping and putting while the game is going on.
  • edited December 2020
    Jose currently replicating the LB 10-0-0 formation.
  • I’m going to sound old here, but in two of the above links there’s a hashtag called TOTARS. What is that meant to mean? 
  • I’m going to sound old here, but in two of the above links there’s a hashtag called TOTARS. What is that meant to mean? 
    Tottenham (TOT), Arsenal (ARS)
  • Jose currently recreating the LB 10-0-0 formation.
    To be fair he's very good at it. Although he was the one that first complained about inferior teams "parking the bus" during his intitial spell at Chelsea.

Last 3 PL games:

Beat Arsenal 2-0 with 3 shots on target
    Drew against Chelsea 0-0 with 1 shot on target
    Beat Man City 2-0 with 2 shots on target

LB could learn a lot from Jose!
    Its basically what the screen says when the game is going on as @cafcfan1990 says the first 3 letters of each teams name, its so people can talk about the game on twitter and find it easy if they want to see what people are saying about the game lol
  • Sponsored links:

Tottenham (TOT), Arsenal (ARS)
    Thanks.
  • edited December 2020
    I’m going to sound old here, but in two of the above links there’s a hashtag called TOTARS. What is that meant to mean? 
    Its basically what the screen says when the game is going on as @cafcfan1990 says the first 3 letters of each teams name, its so people can talk about the game on twitter and find it easy if they want to see what people are saying about the game lol
    Thanks mate, the fact it was a hashtag confused me and didn’t realise it was the usual 3 letter names you see on screen during the game. 
  • Salad said:
    se9addick said:
    MattF said:
    I’m going to sound old here, but in two of the above links there’s a hashtag called TOTARS. What is that meant to mean? 
    Sky should pick Hartlepool and Doncaster whenever they next play each other
    Sweden v Denmark is my fave 
    Wales v Russia
    Fukushima V Arsenal, both the home and away legs
    Charlton v Stevenage
  • Only just turned on Liverpool game, but they seem to have all fans in one stand. As others mentioned yesterday, a few teams seem to be doing this, we seem to be one of only ones to spread around three stands. 
  • CLEAR AND OBVIOUS 
     :D  :D:D
  • Sponsored links:

• CLEAR AND OBVIOUS 
     :D  :D:D
    So the referee makes a 100% correct decision and somehow VAR contrives to overturn it with a blatantly wrong decision which costs Brighton the game.
    I was in favour of VAR, mainly to curtail the diving of Zaha, but I would happily see it scrapped.
  • Cech will be playing for Chelsea development squad tomorrow against Tottenham.

I wonder if Kepa is off in January and Lampard wants to see how Cech handles a game to see if he can be number 2, we saw Buffon play the other day aged 42 and keep a clean sheet against Barcelona 
  • At this rate Sheffield United might struggle to even get to 10 points.
    Their goal difference is "only" minus 16 and reflects the fact that 8 of those 11 defeats have been by the odd goal and that they have scored just 5 times all season.

In those circumstances, it is somewhat surprising that Brewster has only started 3 times. McBurnie is a battering ram but offers little in terms of goals.
    I was about to ask if we are going to see Derby’s record go this season.
    Sheffield United look absolutely woeful. Lacking any kind of confidence. The players look like they just don’t believe they can score goals.
  • Everything crossed for the South London football dream weekend tri-factor!

Note.  I let the Stripey feckers in ONLY if the lose.

• God I fcking HATE palace. Those muggy fans celebrating there. How on earth did the steward let them all get that close on the celebration 
  • Tottenham had no attacking intent in the second half until Palace equalised. Did the same against Arsenal the other week but had a two goal cushion.

• Spurs seemed to sit back all half just inviting Palace forward and then inevitably they scored. Spurs then spent the last 10-15 minutes absolutely dominating the game and could've won it at the end.

Why not just play like that in the second half and try to go 2-0 up instead of sitting back?

Guaita made some amazing saves though.