Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Premier League 2020/21

Comments

• Exactly.
  • Fulham are playing rather well
  • Penalty all day long there, but it's Liverpool so not given. 
  • Am I missing something? That is the reason VAR was bought in, in real time looked nothing, in slowmo that was stonewall for me
  • Carragher desperate for that not to be a penalty as well, hate biased commentary. 
  • Carragher convinced it wasn't a penalty against his former club.

An unbiased opinion, of course.
  • Lookman looking lively.
  • The foot is clearly taken away  - it is only that impact that causes the ball to go out so it should have been a penalty
  • Just given up waiting for a VAR decision. Does anyone actually watch this boring shit any more. Even more nerdy than chess?
  • Sponsored links:

• Carragher desperate for that not to be a penalty as well, hate biased commentary. 
    I hate biased coverage if it's supposed to be impartial.

Valley Pass biased? Too bloody right, bring it on! It's a service by Charlton, for Charlton.

Sky Sports / BT Sports etc ... don't do it.

And Carra? How did you like that shot?! I bet he's spitting with fury about Liverpool's defending today.
  • what a finish!
  • Liverpool all over the place so far, well deserved lead for Fulham.
  • how much did we get for Lookman?
  • edited December 2020
    Imagine the Everton squad with Lookman/Calvert-Lewin/Richarlison as a front 3. 

Only on season-long loan and I can imagine a couple of teams will be after him in the summer. 

Probably the only time i feel we actually got a decent fee for a young player.

11m for a teenager who'd played 1.5 seasons of football (with the half a season being in league one). We've had many many worse deals. 
  • Matip off at halftime. Fabinho and Henderson at centre half for Liverpool now.
  • Liverpool playing Tottenham on wednesday, doesn't look good for their defense. 
  • Sponsored links:

• edited December 2020
    Jammy Scousers.

Soft pen, keeper will be disappointed he didn't keep that out having got his hand to it.

1-1 with 10 mins plus whatever stoppage time Klopp deems necessary.

11m for a teenager who'd played 1.5 seasons of football (with the half a season being in league one). We've had many many worse deals. 
    The price for Lookman was decent enough

It's not as if his career has been super successful since he left us

The price for Lookman was decent enough

It's not as if his career has been super successful since he left us
    He's still only 23 and probably one of the better players in a Premier League side. 
  • Brighton could be on the end of a spanking here if they're not careful. 
  • Attacking play from Leicester is a joy to watxh
  • edited December 2020
    How the hell has Elneny just gotten away with a Yellow Card?

Haha great stuff... 1-0 Burnley from the corner (og)
  • Arsenal lucky not to have two players sent, Luckily for them, only one has gone and Aubameyang has scored - albeit in his own net!

• I suppose sending off Elneny would aid Arsenal, rather than hindering them!!
  • When was the last time the traditional “big 6” all failed to win in a single weekend?
  • Pope
    Gomez
    Konsa
    Lookman
    Shelvey
    Grant
    I wonder what the combined fees received for this lot were, compared to their value now.
    I'd guess between 5% and 10%.
    The above, I reckon we got c £20M... Worth now? £150M?

Chuck in Aribo, Sarmiento and Abraham who all left for free and may well be worth good money in the future.