Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Premier League 2020/21

Comments

• Wolver deserved that .. Chelsea ? .. looked more like relegation candidates .. more chumps than champs
  • G'wan the Wolves.  Thats a nice little Brucie Bonus!
  • Very unlucky from Grant not to score against Man City
  • edited December 2020
    Grant with a good chance to open the scoring against City, poor shot really. 
  • edited December 2020
    Mendy (Man C version) .. candidate for the year's worst haircut 
  • Cant believe Grant left us. What was he thinking the nutter.
  • Grant with a good chance to open the scoring against Chelsea, poor shot really. 
    Harsh on Chelsea, just played Wolves and now they are playing West Brom.

I can understand if Lampard has a moan about scheduling 
    You got me before the edit!
  • That West Brom kit is horrific 
  • What is going on at city? 

Always said Jesus is a woeful back up to Aguero but Peps constant tinkering with that attacking trio behind him is having a negative effect. Foden, Torres, Silva, Mahrez, Sterling....he doesn’t know what his best combination is. They seemed to have stopped shipping goals and now can’t score any.

Wonder if they’ll go out in Jan and spend on a CF.
  • Sponsored links:

• Said it before and will say it again.

Get Johnstone in the England squad
  • What is going on at city? 

Always said Jesus is a woeful back up to Aguero but Peps constant tinkering with that attacking trio behind him is having a negative effect. Foden, Torres, Silva, Mahrez, Sterling....he doesn’t know what his best combination is. They seemed to have stopped shipping goals and now can’t score any.

Wonder if they’ll go out in Jan and spend on a CF.
    Not sure why Bernardo doesn't get a look in now. Been pretty much a regular for 2-3 years but has hardly featured this season. Last night was strange, chasing a winner and Pep left Bernardo, Mahrez and Torres all on the bench.

There are reports that they might make a move for Haaland in the summer. Jesus isn't good enough to be first choice striker and Aguero is 33 in the summer and getting more and more injuries.
  • Amazing that City have only scored 18 goals in 12 matches. The same number as Palace and 2 fewer than West Ham
  • another top selection of games tonight (16/12) on Prime .. really spoilt for choice .. I think their coverage is even better than the decent shows on Sky or BT
  • another top selection of games tonight (16/12) on Prime .. really spoilt for choice .. I think their coverage is even better than the decent shows on Sky or BT
    I'll go for Foxes/Everton then Liverpool/Spurs, though both the Leeds and Arsenal games at 18.00 are very tempting .. another cozy  night in front of the telly when I could be out in the cold watching a live game ((:>)
  • looks as though Pickford has been dropped ,, he's on the Toffees bench
  • looks as though Pickford has been dropped ,, he's on the Toffees bench
    Rested is the official line
  • LOL! Arsenal losing again. This time at home to Southampton. Needless to say, Walcott with the goal!

What odds on Southampton winning the league?!!
  • Walcott looked quite pleased to put the Saints 1 up at Arsenal. 

Arsenal look shite.
  • Sponsored links:

• Leicester losing 
    another score going spurs way ffs 

Arsenal look shite.
    Fair play. I enjoy players celebrating against their former clubs. Found it a little strange Joe Pigott didn’t celebrate given he only played a handful of times for us and we released him. 
  • LOL! Arsenal losing again. This time at home to Southampton. Needless to say, Walcott with the goal!

What odds on Southampton winning the league?!!
    Shorter than Arsenal. 
  • Leicester losing 
    another score going spurs way ffs 
    Oi will you stop with the reverse bok lol

Arsenal look shite.
    They look abysmal.  WTF has happened to them?!
  • Arsenal could have any manager and still be pony. They dont have a leader in their team. Xhaka pretends to be one by kicking people to make it looks like he cares but they have no one.

Still dont think spurs will win the league. They are spurs and do spursy things. Will prob come 3rd in a 2 horse race again. Then again, I dont know who will win it this season.
  • City will win the league by a distance I reckon... They're useless atm but aren't conceding and the players they've got will start firing at some point 
  • Massively disappointing to see Reggie dropped for Ben Davies.  His pace down the left has been massive for us this season.

Pretty obvious already what the game plan is for Spurs tonight.  Sigh.

• JohnBoyUK said:
    Massively disappointing to see Reggie dropped for Ben Davies.  His pace down the left has been massive for us this season.

Pretty obvious already what the game plan is for Spurs tonight.  Sigh.

Im happy for charlton and spurs to swap positions  johnboy