Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Premier League 2020/21

Comments

• Conor Gallagher just scored a cracker against palarse. 
  • Time to turn the Palace game off. 
  • What's with Souness refering to Zaha as Wilfried when it should be cheating diving stripey c**t.
  • I don’t want to give those Palace bastards credit, but when they went 2-1 up they didn’t sit back with 10 men behind the ball like certain managers do 😀 sometimes the best line of defence is to attack.
  • When Benteke scores 2. You know you’re shite.
  • Having seen the Man U equaliser last night I can't get my head around why they didn't/couldn't use VAR to review it. It's ridiculous when strikers are having goals ruled out for, possibly, having a toenail offside but they couldn't do the same for a ball that's gone out by 18"?

On the plus side it was against West Ham so feck 'em..!
    VAR did look at it, the ref was waiting a few minutes after the goal whilst VAR looked at it and decided the ball hadnt gone out, even without drawing lines you could see it clearly had, ridiculous decision 
  • How much would it cost to point a camera up each touchline? Until then I don't see how situations like that can have decisions reversed 
  • Time to turn the Palace game off. 

I flicked it on, saw the score was 1-5, felt a bit sick, and turned it off.
  • How many times will Karlan Grant get relegated from the Prem?
  • He's going after Herman's record.
  • Sponsored links:

• Shocking display of homophobia there by Vardy
  • edited December 2020
    se9addick said:
    Shocking display of homophobia there by Vardy
    What did he do?

Edit... Just seen he kicked the base of the corner flag with the rainbow flag on it
  • I don't think Jamie Vardy thinks in those terms. He just wanted the corner flag to get banged no matter what was on it. That corner flag was going down no matter what
  • Sheffield Wednesday supporter scores winner at the Lane, of course he’s going to ensure something gets banged.

he gave it massively to the Kop there last season 
  • Son - anyone better anywhere at the moment?
  • Woof, what a finish 

• Counter attacking at its finest. Partey off at the side didn’t help but fantastic from Spurs. The original interception from Aurier to start the move was class in itself
  • AFTV will be enjoyable viewing later on.

They've definitely gone backwards under Arteta, they look awful. Even with Emery in charge they at least scored goals. Now they're 15th and only the bottom 3 have scored less goals.
  • Did I just hear that Son had scored more goals than Arsenal this season?
  • Sponsored links:

• Lovely counter attack

Since the documentary sometimes I find myself thinking I don't mind Spurs that much. Then they cut to their muggy fans celebrating, and I think oh right, f*** Spurs
  • robroy said:
    Did I just hear that Son had scored more goals than Arsenal this season?
    10 goals each.
  • AFTV will be enjoyable viewing later on.

They've definitely gone backwards under Arteta, they look awful. Even with Emery in charge they at least scored goals. Now they're 15th and only the bottom 3 have scored less goals.
    Can we get to FT before saying stuff like that please lol.  Been Spurs for far too long to know this could turn into 2-3 in the blink of an eye.

Have to say, this ref is having a 'mare  Khaka has made 5 fouls, the first being a rugby tackle and he STILL hasnt been booked.
  • Arsenal fans spent at least the last 2-3 years of his reign moaning about Wenger.

He's taken us as far as he can, we should be doing better, finishing 4th every season isn't good enough. 

Now look at them.
    Has to be the most under rated player around. If he was Brazilian, Barca and Real would be falling over themselves to buy him for 150m+
    Shall we make a sneaky offer in January?
  • What makes me laugh about Arsenal is their fans get so happy with performances in the Europa League then they come back to the Premier League and its back to normality 

For instance they beat Molde 3-0 and their fans were like thats proper arsenal, scoring for fun, then lost to Wolves.

Then on Thursday they beat Rapid Vienna 4-1 and all I saw on twitter were Arsenal fans celebrating and saying why is noone talking about Arsenal winning 5 from 5 in the europa league scoring the most goals, I was like probably because you have Dundalk, Molde and Rapid Vienna which was probably the easiest group,  as soon as you get back to the premier league its back to being crap again lol
    Has to be the most under rated player around. If he was Brazilian, Barca and Real would be falling over themselves to buy him for 150m+
    Shall we make a sneaky offer in January?
    £150M transfer fee, £2.5K a week salary! 
  • Arsenal fans spent at least the last 2-3 years of his reign moaning about Wenger.

He's taken us as far as he can, we should be doing better, finishing 4th every season isn't good enough. 

Now look at them.
    The sort of stuff that fans of other teams (incorrectly) say about us and the end of the Curbishley era. 
  • edited December 2020