Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Blackburn Rovers feb 15th football for a fiver (SOLD OUT)

Comments

• Options
    100 restricted view tickets on twitter.
    Where in the ground?.
    Covered end toilets
  • Options
    Probably stuck behind a stairway crash barrier.  There are 16,000 restricted view seats at Loftus Road!
  • Options
    100 restricted view tickets on twitter.
    Where in the ground?.
    There is a group of maybe 15 in covered end upper block N. Dont know about elsewhere.
  • Options
    Deck chairs in the SW corner. And perched in top of the big screen?
  • Options
    That’s the easy part. The hard part will be to win the game
  • Options
    Ferryman said:
    shine166 said:
    Ferryman said:
    That's me stuffed. On-call for work so can only attend if possible late doors. If we sell out can they provide one of those Valley Pass £10 streams, like you can get for midweek games?
    At £5 a ticket you've not lost much if you cant go ! I've lost the enjoyment of an almost full Valley and the atmosphere, occasion etc.
    You miss it by not working and not going, not by buying a ticket just incase 
  • Options
    Didn't realise the home areas of the Valley even had restricted view seats. 
    Don’t you believe it. I sat in the West Stand last season and randomly bought a ticket. Ended up with a bar right in front of me at eye height. Ruined the game for me. To be fair I complained on the Monday and they refunded half of my ticket but I suggested such seats should be sold as ‘restricted view’ so at least fans are aware before purchase.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Maybe Sheikh Nimer will come back over for this one...
    Who?

• Options
    I’m bringing four newcomers ..., can’t wait 
  • Options
    Let’s hope they print enough “matchday magazines”.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    By the way we will get point(s) at this as this is my wife’s next game.
  • Options
    iainment said:
    Yes. Just logged in to my account and see both my wife and I have had 10 loyalty points added.
  • Options
    iainment said:
    And a songsheet left on the seats.
  • Options
    The 100 tickets online now cafc os.

• Options
    ChiAddick said:
    Lower north should be a safe standing area.
    It’s mostly standing up anyway!
  • Options
    Maybe Sheikh Nimer will come back over for this one...
    I don’t think he’ll get a ticket!
  • Options
    Two tickets left.
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    Filling the Covered End is key so any suggestion of raising season ticket prices there needs to be dismissed. The sight of a packed home end and the noise generated must have a huge impact on both teams and sets of supporters in the ground. It’s also the bit that gets shown on tv when highlights are broadcast because that’s where one of the goals is located. A packed home end sends out a ‘look at what you are missing, come and be part of the fun’ message to fans. Keep the lower tier cheap and lower the prices in the upper tier. Then lower the prices around the rest of the ground. We have the momentum at the moment, let’s keep it going 
    £250 anywhere in the north and east, £350 in the west and £20 on the door 
    Not sure why this post was lol'd.
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    iainment said:
    And a songsheet left on the seats.
    With what colours we play in.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    iainment said:
    Got 2. We should get point(s) as my wife will be there.

Just a guess...., but is your wife coming?
  • Options
    Just checked the weather forecast. I'm sure our defence will cope admirably with the high ball in the conditions!

(I seem to remember another blustery game with Diawara having the most comedy attempts to read the fall flight of all time)
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    shine166 said:
    Filling the Covered End is key so any suggestion of raising season ticket prices there needs to be dismissed. The sight of a packed home end and the noise generated must have a huge impact on both teams and sets of supporters in the ground. It’s also the bit that gets shown on tv when highlights are broadcast because that’s where one of the goals is located. A packed home end sends out a ‘look at what you are missing, come and be part of the fun’ message to fans. Keep the lower tier cheap and lower the prices in the upper tier. Then lower the prices around the rest of the ground. We have the momentum at the moment, let’s keep it going 
    Me neither, apparently football for a fiver breaks even... so a £250 season ticket doubles that to £10 and a £350 season ticket triples it to £15 a game. 
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    shine166 said:
    Me neither, apparently football for a fiver breaks even... so a £250 season ticket doubles that to £10 and a £350 season ticket triples it to £15 a game. 
    You've misunderstood the "football for a fiver breaks even" statement. This was in comparison to a normal game with fewer tickets bought but at full price taking into account increased spending in the ground. Effectively season ticket holders don't come into it as they have already paid.
  • Options
    when was the Valley last sold right out ?
  • Options
    Play off semi final. 
  • Options
    Ferryman said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Ferryman said:
    That's me stuffed. On-call for work so can only attend if possible late doors. If we sell out can they provide one of those Valley Pass £10 streams, like you can get for midweek games?
    No but stick a vpn on in luxebourg and you can watch if for £5 on Valley Pass
    Excuse the ignorance, how do I get one?
    Type in opera. Free VPN. You use it instead of your usual search engine (google safari etc). The game is free on the Sky red button tonight.
  • Options
    CAFCTrev said:
    Play off semi final. 

Not technically as there were free seats in the Jimmy Seed stand due to segregation.
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    shine166 said:
    You've misunderstood the "football for a fiver breaks even" statement. This was in comparison to a normal game with fewer tickets bought but at full price taking into account increased spending in the ground. Effectively season ticket holders don't come into it as they have already paid.
    Yeah my bad, didn't read that properly at all ! Bringing things like catering back in house surely gives scope for lowering prices though. Packed out bars and tables and things like £60 a head in the vista etc surely pad out the match day income nicely to raise the average spend that was mentioned to be £1 per person. Crossbars is queue after 1pm and packed after the game so I'd be interested to know how much they do. 

Lose a small bit on a ticket, but make it back in the kiosks, club shop and bars. 
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    CAFCTrev said:
    Play off semi final. 

Not technically as there were free seats in the Jimmy Seed stand due to segregation.
    Well the game was sold out to home supporters, so its correct. 

If you mean selling literally 27,111, you would have to go back to the prem days.