Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Blackburn Rovers feb 15th football for a fiver (SOLD OUT)

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    Have Blackburn sold out their allocation then?
  • Options
    Have Blackburn sold out their allocation then?
    Nowhere near 
  • Options
    CAFCTrev said:
    when was the Valley last sold right out ?
    CAFCTrev said:
    when was the Valley last sold right out ?
    Play off semi final. 

Not technically as there were free seats in the Jimmy Seed stand due to segregation.
    Well the game was sold out to home supporters, so its correct. 

If you mean selling literally 27,111, you would have to go back to the prem days. 

That's why I said technically.
  • Options
    sorry but I just keep remembering when we took lots of coaches to Ewood Park for a make or break match, us fans turned up but the team didn't
  • Options
    sorry but I just keep remembering when we took lots of coaches to Ewood Park for a make or break match, us fans turned up but the team didn't
    Flew from Gatwick for that glorious defeat! Ben Thatcher's finest moment in a Charlton shirt! What a day lol
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    holyjo said:
    I’m bringing four newcomers ..., can’t wait 
    They'll never talk to you again.

So pros and cons.
  • Options
    A grim day. Our coach diverted via the Peak District so we did get a scenic journey on the way up!
  • Options
    How many they sold?.
  • Options
    As far as I can see we haven't scored a goal in the last four £5 games. Does anyone remember if the 3-4 Reading game was also £5? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    How many they sold?.
    I’m starting to think you are on for a windfall if we ever sell out. 
  • Options
    Looking for a couple of unwanted tickets for saturday,if anybody has 2 going please let me know.
  • Options
    Blackburn had a great result last night; it might encourage a few more of them to make the pilgrimage to the promised land :smile:
  • Options
    Blackburn had a great result last night; it might encourage a few more of them to make the pilgrimage to the promised land :smile:
    Good shout, I was thinking this myself although the weather for Saturday looks atrocious.
  • Options
    Pico said:
    As far as I can see we haven't scored a goal in the last four £5 games. Does anyone remember if the 3-4 Reading game was also £5? 
    Yes, it definitely was, a mate of mine is a Reading fan and he travelled with us. The journey home was difficult. 
  • Options
    Good shout, I was thinking this myself although the weather for Saturday looks atrocious.
    The problem with selling seats for a fiver is that I suspect a lot of occasional home fans will take one look at the weather and not bother turning up (despite having tickets).
  • Options
    Not sure why you lol'd my comment Dazz, Storm Dennis is due to hit us on Saturday and travel will once again be affected. I think it will put some Charlton fans off at a fiver a ticket never mind travelling all the way from Lancashire. 
  • Options
    The problem with selling seats for a fiver is that I suspect a lot of occasional home fans will take one look at the weather and not bother turning up (despite having tickets).
    I’m a season ticket holder and I’ll be thinking twice about it if the weather is as bad as forecast. If it’s like last Sunday the game could be postponed due to crowd safety issues.