Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Blackburn Rovers feb 15th football for a fiver (SOLD OUT)

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2020
    65 left apparently, including a couple of pairs together in lower covered end.

Plus an additional 6 singles in west stand upper block R that keep disappearing then reappearing.
  • Options
    ChiAddick said:
    Lower north should be a safe standing area.

The rake is not ideal for seating and this would be a great development if allowed to happen.
    Both the lower Covered End and indeed the Jimmy Seed show their age in terms of the seating rake and legroom, safe standing would be ideal
  • Options
    Addickted said:
    Don't think I've ever known us sell out over a week before a game.

Really impressive, fiver a ticket or not.
    Must've happened in the premier league years?
    Don't think so - but I maybe mistaken.
  • Options
    phenomenal sales really to be fair
  • Options
    That's me stuffed. On-call for work so can only attend if possible late doors. If we sell out can they provide one of those Valley Pass £10 streams, like you can get for midweek games?
  • Options
    Ferryman said:
    That's me stuffed. On-call for work so can only attend if possible late doors. If we sell out can they provide one of those Valley Pass £10 streams, like you can get for midweek games?
    Or a football for a fiver stream!
  • Options
    Maybe Sheikh Nimer will come back over for this one...
    Who?
  • Options
    Ferryman said:
    No but stick a vpn on in luxebourg and you can watch if for £5 on Valley Pass
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ferryman said:
    At £5 a ticket you've not lost much if you cant go ! 
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    Ferryman said:
    At £5 a ticket you've not lost much if you cant go ! I've lost the enjoyment of an almost full Valley and the atmosphere, occasion etc.
  • Options
    Sure too sell out today?.
  • Options
    In an ideal world the first game under ESN would have been good for football for a fiver. In the event we were struggling to get a team out.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Ferryman said:
    No but stick a vpn on in luxebourg and you can watch if for £5 on Valley Pass
    Excuse the ignorance, how do I get one?
  • Options
    Ferryman said:
    shine166 said:
    Ferryman said:
    At £5 a ticket you've not lost much if you cant go ! I've lost the enjoyment of an almost full Valley and the atmosphere, occasion etc.
    I think he's telling you to buy one anyway, then you've only lost £5 if it turns out you can't make it from work.
  • Options
    7 tickets left.
  • Options
    This reminds me of the countdown of tickets left before the playoff semi and final!
  • Options
    Four tickets left.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    YTS1978 said:
    Taking my two boys to this one. Had to get tickets lower west down the Jimmy Seed end to get three together though. It's my youngests 5th birthday on the Thursday, so a little treat for him. COYA
    I'm phoning Esther Rantzen, that's beyond the pale
    Haha....you may have a point @StigThundercock

• Options
    100 restricted view tickets on twitter.
  • Options
    100 restricted view tickets on twitter.
    Where in the ground?.
  • Options
    Anyone any idea how many Blackburn have sold?
  • Options
    Didn't realise the home areas of the Valley even had restricted view seats. 
  • Options
    Didn't realise the home areas of the Valley even had restricted view seats. 
    The new owners are adding another 100 seats West South section.
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    Ferryman said:
    shine166 said:
    Ferryman said:
    I think he's telling you to buy one anyway, then you've only lost £5 if it turns out you can't make it from work.
    I originally bought two then gave to my son & his girlfriend when the call-out rota was confirmed. I'd rather someone attends than an empty seat.