Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Blackburn Rovers feb 15th football for a fiver (SOLD OUT)

Comments

• Options
    The most we sold for football for a fiver match?.
    We've near enough sold out before haven't we?
  • Options
    18,414 home tickets sold.
  • Options
    26,500 Stevenage eight years ago.
  • Options
    Oh fabulous, queues of illiterate half-wits failing to operate the foolproof turnstiles with their tickets, mental dwarfs paralysed by the complexity of the alphanumeric seat/row/block numbering system standing slack-jawed on gangways and rows bunging up access for we sentient adults and refusing to shift out of my seat cos they don't know where to go, feral ankle-biters bored shitless after 3 minutes kicking the back of my seat and their skin-wasting snowflake "parents" who get the flaming arsehole that anybody ever speaks to their child cos they themselves are so negligent and self-obsessed to ever show their little darlings any boundaries ever, let alone respect, dypsomaniac glory hunters who swill down buckets of overpriced flat kangaroo piss pre-match and at half-time who then can't last 10 minutes before their walnut sized bladders are overwhelmed and they step all over everybody stumbling out to (presumably) go for a piss or another line of low grade bugle and then blunder back in repeating their faux-pas withoutsomuch as an 'excuse me please' or 'I beg your pardon'.  'S gonna be great fun a real anthroplogist's wet-dream, specially if your metier is the minimum number of functioning neurons required in an ambulant biped.
    But y'know "we've got our Charlton back"

Next up: the low alcohol super shrill version of the above i.e. kids for a quid
    I reckon you don't go to these games.
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    I must admit a lot of thundercocks comments have been true, I have had people sit in my season ticket seat, that I have had for 20 years, reluctant to move and said to me they have been sitting there for years, Not on my lap they hadn't.
    So you never had a chance to talk about the first thing that popped up mate 😉
  • Options
    Tickets selling really well considering how long to go to game.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    More tickets sold at a fiver rather than free at Barnsley ....

Only at Charlton 

🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Options
    I'm hoping the success of these cheap days encourages them to make season tickets cheaper to get more people through the door on a weekly basis.  
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    BR3red said:
    More tickets sold at a fiver rather than free at Barnsley ....

Only at Charlton 

🤷🏻‍♂️
    Difference is you can bring a few people and all sit together, rather than 1 that would have probably ended up sat on there own. 

Theres 6 of us coming to Blackburn, 3 of which have never been to the Valley before and 2 that have been once this season. Against Barnsley it was just me on me own, although I paid full price. 
  • Options
    Less than 1700 tickets left now so hopefully a home sell out is possible
  • Options
    They will need to open up all of the closed blocks in East and West stands for this.  
  • Options
    E_cafc said:
    They will need to open up all of the closed blocks in East and West stands for this.  
    I'm surprised it wasnt brought up in Matt's conversation with the fans Groups

i.e. When he spoke about revenue etc. surely it would be beneficial to re-open those sections of the East and West again

Especially if we continue to have high attendances
  • Options
    Yes,  this is a great opportunity to open those blocks up and sell them out.  There are not many tickets left now in home areas. 
  • Options
    it's a no brainer to just open them up now and sell the tickets 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Looking like about 22,000 tickets gone already (assuming a Blackburn following of about 1,200). 

Will almost certainly have to open up East Blocks. 
  • Options
    East block H now has 119 spare seats so more than 300 available in the East. Most games this block has seats initially booked that then become spare - I sit in Block G & it seems that H is where blocks of comps are housed.
  • Options
    Oh fabulous, queues of illiterate half-wits failing to operate the foolproof turnstiles with their tickets, mental dwarfs paralysed by the complexity of the alphanumeric seat/row/block numbering system standing slack-jawed on gangways and rows bunging up access for we sentient adults and refusing to shift out of my seat cos they don't know where to go, feral ankle-biters bored shitless after 3 minutes kicking the back of my seat and their skin-wasting snowflake "parents" who get the flaming arsehole that anybody ever speaks to their child cos they themselves are so negligent and self-obsessed to ever show their little darlings any boundaries ever, let alone respect, dypsomaniac glory hunters who swill down buckets of overpriced flat kangaroo piss pre-match and at half-time who then can't last 10 minutes before their walnut sized bladders are overwhelmed and they step all over everybody stumbling out to (presumably) go for a piss or another line of low grade bugle and then blunder back in repeating their faux-pas withoutsomuch as an 'excuse me please' or 'I beg your pardon'.  'S gonna be great fun a real anthroplogist's wet-dream, specially if your metier is the minimum number of functioning neurons required in an ambulant biped.
    But y'know "we've got our Charlton back"

Next up: the low alcohol super shrill version of the above i.e. kids for a quid
    Stig. Have you thought about ringing the club and volunteering some thoughts for a piece in the matchday programme?
    Or supervising the mascots pre match? ;)
  • Options
    Open the closed blocks Cafc.
  • Options
    E_cafc said:
    2121 said:
    We never win a game when footy for a fiver or kids for quid, normally a 0-0 bore draw to reward the the potential new fans they attracted due to the price 😂 ill sit this one out

May be wrong, but I think we beat Chesterfield 3-1 at a football for a fiver game?

Leon Clarke was a right handful for them that day. He got brought down and scored the penalty for their goal. 
    My memory of Leon Clarke in that game is him missing an open goal and getting the 'are you Torres in disguise?' chant
  • Options
    Strange they haven't at least opened to two east stand blocks yet.
  • Options
    A look at the ticket page suggest that a total of 1,825 seats (or thereabouts) were blocked off in East A,B and West H, R.