Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Blackburn Rovers feb 15th football for a fiver (SOLD OUT)

Comments

• Options
    Never mind the closed blocks in the East Stand, they need to get all the turnstiles working as not all of them have the working barcode readers!
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    Taking my dad for his first time at The Valley in about 6 years, Covered End J Block right next to my season ticket ... can't wait for this one. Hopefully the boys can give him a win.
  • Options
    Will we get Charlton fans in the Jimmy Seed again?
  • Options
    Will we get Charlton fans in the Jimmy Seed again?
    Might have to at this rate. There's only 2,430 tickets left. 
  • Options
    Great effort.
  • Options
    Football for a Fiver attendances in the Championship 

2012/13 - Barnsley 26,185
    2013/14 - Wigan 23,600
    2014/15 - Huddersfield 25,545
    2015/16 - Reading 21,506

From recollection, Barnsley was the only one where Charlton fans were accommodated in the Jimmy Seed Stand.
  • Options
    I have just bought two. Well one and a quarter... Off to the East Block A, Will be a new experience sat over there, all the above listed seats have been available since yesterday morning.

Will be a good view I reckon of a packed out West and Cupboard End.
  • Options
    Taking my dad for his first time at The Valley in about 6 years, Covered End J Block right next to my season ticket ... can't wait for this one. Hopefully the boys can give him a win.
    Ah my old season ticket block. Used to sit about midway up the block. Those were the days abusing the H block. 
  • Options
    Football for a Fiver attendances in the Championship 

2012/13 - Barnsley 26,185
    2013/14 - Wigan 23,600
    2014/15 - Huddersfield 25,545
    2015/16 - Reading 21,506

From recollection, Barnsley was the only one where Charlton fans were accommodated in the Jimmy Seed Stand.

I thought we did it for Huddersfield as well?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2020
    I expect at least Wigan type numbers 23,600 seems achievable. 

Ignoring Football for a fiver specifically, our highs for the past few years in all comps:

19/20 - 21,808 for Dirty Leeds this season...
    18/19 - 25,428 in the play offs. Pretty decent. 
    17/18 - 17,581
    16/17 - 15,315

• Options
    Is it actually possible for us to have a game with over 27k? Is it just people not turning up or are there restrictions keeping the tickets available under 27k.
  • Options
    CAFCTrev said:
    Is it actually possible for us to have a game with over 27k? Is it just people not turning up or are there restrictions keeping the tickets available under 27k.
    Won't happen in this league not even for the Millwall match.
  • Options
    CAFCTrev said:
    It looks like we had exactly 27,111 for several prem games in the 00s. 
  • Options
    Only when the away end sold out in full
  • Options
    Oh fabulous, queues of illiterate half-wits failing to operate the foolproof turnstiles with their tickets, mental dwarfs paralysed by the complexity of the alphanumeric seat/row/block numbering system standing slack-jawed on gangways and rows bunging up access for we sentient adults and refusing to shift out of my seat cos they don't know where to go, feral ankle-biters bored shitless after 3 minutes kicking the back of my seat and their skin-wasting snowflake "parents" who get the flaming arsehole that anybody ever speaks to their child cos they themselves are so negligent and self-obsessed to ever show their little darlings any boundaries ever, let alone respect, dypsomaniac glory hunters who swill down buckets of overpriced flat kangaroo piss pre-match and at half-time who then can't last 10 minutes before their walnut sized bladders are overwhelmed and they step all over everybody stumbling out to (presumably) go for a piss or another line of low grade bugle and then blunder back in repeating their faux-pas withoutsomuch as an 'excuse me please' or 'I beg your pardon'.  'S gonna be great fun a real anthroplogist's wet-dream, specially if your metier is the minimum number of functioning neurons required in an ambulant biped.
    But y'know "we've got our Charlton back"

Next up: the low alcohol super shrill version of the above i.e. kids for a quid
    I reckon hope you don't go to these games.

• Options
    CAFCTrev said:
    CAFCTrev said:
    It looks like we had exactly 27,111 for several prem games in the 00s. 
    Yep - I clearly remembering them announcing 27,111 and looking round to see if there were empty seats.  Of course there were  - I'm guessing S/T holders that didn't show up.
  • Options
    Had to go all the way down to East B to get 3 together. Would be surprised if it doesn't sell out.

That being said, there are 100's of single seats available all over the ground. Wish they'd stop you from being able to buy tickets if you're going to leave 1 seat free.
  • Options
    Any chance we can get a Twitter spree going at some point? 
    I know @Ollywozere and the media team have done it in the past , trying to get as many tweets trending - could be worth an idea!?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I asked four people if they are going none of them are.Going too be hard too sell 24,000 home tickets.
  • Options
    I asked four people if they are going none of them are.Going too be hard too sell 24,000 home tickets.
    So just the 23996 then.😔
  • Options
    Only 1989 left in the home end with the new blocks open- Does anyone have an idea how many Blackburn have sold so far?
  • Options

Loved Family Fortunes!

Superb Soapy! 
  • Options
    Only 1989 left in the home end with the new blocks open- Does anyone have an idea how many Blackburn have sold so far?
    Thats impressive, over a week to go and have barely seen them advertise it with twitter storms etc.
  • Options
    Just bought four, daughter's second game since Leeds. Right up in the west stand gods
  • Options
    CAFCTrev said:
    Doesn't make sense to open up the whole ground straight away as you then have to hire more stewards etc for the day. 

Having the closed sections and opening them as other areas fill allows us to plan stewarding etc as required. 
  • Options
    Had to go all the way down to East B to get 3 together. Would be surprised if it doesn't sell out.

That being said, there are 100's of single seats available all over the ground. Wish they'd stop you from being able to buy tickets if you're going to leave 1 seat free.
    This pissed me off as we're only a 2. 

If you're buying just one ticket you should only be able to select those isolated seats IMO.