Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Blackburn Rovers feb 15th football for a fiver (SOLD OUT)

edited February 2020 in General Charlton
Blackburn Rovers on feb 15th is football for a fiver, tickets are available from 9.30am on Tuesday 14th Jan.

Comments

• Can't make it that day. ESI Out.
  • Love it that the drive to get more supporters in the ground has started with a bang. Really don’t care about the deal on season tickets being devalued.

Just hope they know they should sit down! 😉
  • edited January 2020
    I'd have never seen it there as, either way its surely worth a thread of it's own so people dont miss it. 
  • We never win a game when footy for a fiver or kids for quid, normally a 0-0 bore draw to reward the the potential new fans they attracted due to the price 😂 ill sit this one out
  • 2121 said:
    We never win a game when footy for a fiver or kids for quid, normally a 0-0 bore draw to reward the the potential new fans they attracted due to the price 😂 ill sit this one out
    Pretty sure I remember a comfortable victory back in the CP days. 
  • Beat Stevenage 2-0 @ the Valley Football for a Fiver with Michael Morrison scoring with a volley

Beat Hartlepool last day of the season when it was £10 for all tickets
  • Purchased some tickets this morning for some friends and most importantly my dad... first game at the valley for him in years! Hoping the museum will be open before the game that day as I'm keen to show him.

I got to the checkout and the payment timed out, but I then got an email confirmation which was rather odd.

• Got our 4
  • Uboat said:
    2121 said:
    We never win a game when footy for a fiver or kids for quid, normally a 0-0 bore draw to reward the the potential new fans they attracted due to the price 😂 ill sit this one out
    Pretty sure I remember a comfortable victory back in the CP days. 
    Edit: bore draw when i go then. I wont go then lol. 
  • Sponsored links:

• got 4 and right next to my season ticket seat so thats a win!
  • 2121 said:

May be wrong, but I think we beat Chesterfield 3-1 at a football for a fiver game?

• Got four this morning, hopefully the couple of non-Charlton fans coming with us will get a match worth seeing. I'm just happy to have our club back...
  • got 4 and right next to my season ticket seat so thats a win!
    Not so much for the people around you.... :-P
  • 2121 said:

May be wrong, but I think we beat Chesterfield 3-1 at a football for a fiver game?

BWP diving header for the 3rd, good game
  • CAFCTrev said:
    got 4 and right next to my season ticket seat so thats a win!
    in what way? 4 empty seats between my season ticket and an aisle. Been trying since i got my half season ticket to get those seats for one off friends coming and never managed it. My turn.
  • CAFCTrev said:
    in what way? 4 empty seats between my season ticket and an aisle. Been trying since i got my half season ticket to get those seats for one off friends coming and never managed it. My turn.
    Canters - if they're "one off friends" they're not really friends ...
  • CAFCTrev said:
    Canters - if they're "one off friends" they're not really friends ...
    FFS digging myself a hole here! Friends that attend game by game rather than buy a season ticket.
  • 2121 said:

Leon Clarke was a right handful for them that day. He got brought down and scored the penalty for their goal. 
  • Sponsored links:

• My eldest son was Mascot for this game , he held Dale Stephens hand on way out 
    Kermorgants home debut as well , I think , he came on as a late sub for Paul Hayes 
  • There must be some holes in this offer. About 10000 of them at a guess
  • I was sure it was Clarke who took the penalty lol. Mind playing tricks again. 
  • Beat Huddersfield 3-0 - SCP's return as their manager and Watt on fire.
  • There must be some holes in this offer. About 10000 of them at a guess
    They are in Blackburn not London  ;)
  • Got my four tickets.
  • Got 6 ..... 2 non charlton along to inspire

• Got 2. We should get point(s) as my wife will be there.
  • The most we sold for football for a fiver match?.