Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall v Charlton | Sat 9 Nov | 3pm KO | Post-match Thread

Comments

• Ffing blatant foul for their second. And why the f#ck is it 5.15 and I'm still sat in my seat because THEIR fans can't behave. C*nts. 
  • Sounds like we struggled, got back into the game and slipped up at the last hurdle. I wasn’t there but it sounds as though we shouldn’t be too hard on the players and management in what we all know is a difficult game.
  • Will post more when I've thawed out........

But that was god damn awful. Got back into the game & then did feck all. Injuries are costing us yes......but is that really all we can muster.

Pathetic.
  • Who who was it who did the shit pass that went straight out and then they scored from the next attack. That done us.
  • Tempted to close all my social media, pack a case, start a new life somewhere remote with shite 3G signal like Norway and never let this weak football club hurt or piss me off again. 
    It’s alright in Norway to be fair....
  • Last minute of a derby game Sarr has to attack the ball from the corner not wait for the ball and go down on your knees......useless twat
  • edited November 2019
    It was a foul but Sarr needed to attack the ball. You don't get them decisions in these sort of games. The annoying thing is we were better but they wanted it more.
  • So out from behind the sofa!

What happened?

Oh!  Been here before ain't we... wankers!
  • I'm genuinely starting to believe I may never see us beat these bastards again...and I'm only in my 50's!
  • Sponsored links:

• i think the commentators were right. if playing back 3, drop pratley back in the 3 (he can still play)... then can bring in kayal or oztumer further up. Cullen and gallagaher can both battle at the base of the midfield.
    Even bring in both oztumer and kayal and drop leko. thats my thoughts anyhow!

I thought matthews was ok however knackered at the end, should have swapped lapslie for him.
  • that luck we have been riding is evening out I'm afraid, injury crisis though we're better than this. Looking forward to Kyle back and the back of Kayal..
  • Charlton fans on cowards alley getting  the better of Mongwall.
  • Sarr has a bad game and suddenly one poster is being accused of all sorts. Real dimwit mob mentality from a few of the usual suspects on here when emotion running high. Control yourselves!
  • People letting themselves down on this thread.
  • Sponsored links:

• Yes Lockyer, Pratley, Cullen, Gallagher had excellent games. I think Oztumer was the brave option for Leko and Bowyer doesn't normally bottle it. I'm sure he will reflect and learn from this.
  • heavenSE7 said:
    http://sendvid.com/j0qakuzr

Not sure it's a foul. It was a high looping corner to the back post and he is flat footed with his back to Smith. If I'm the striker that header is there for the taking. 
    If he makes any attempt to play the ball he might get the foul. He literally stands there. Oztumer would’ve made a better effort of that.
  • heavenSE7 said:

Not sure it's a foul. It was a high looping corner to the back post and he is flat footed with his back to Smith. If I'm the striker that header is there for the taking. 
    Live it looked blatant. Leaned over him. 
  • heavenSE7 said:

Not a found at all Sarr doesn't even move and the Wall bloke just jumps over him.
  • One thing LB could do is to send the players down to the concourse & see what we are having to put up with. 

I suppose at least the toilets are working this time........even if it does resemble a flood down here.
  • It’s just so depressingly familier. Of course to rub it in we are held back until sometime Sunday 
  • Listened on Valley Pass, we started very slowly and their goal was always coming, not surprised when we went 1 down. We then seemed to take a bit of control but I still thought we were susceptible to a swift counter. The second half we pushed on and equalised, but after that it sounded all them, the winner being scored in injury time was a killer. My major concern now is what will happen in January, I reckon Taylor will go, but any money coming in wont go to LB. Its obvious that with such a small squad we cant compete when we have an array of injuries to our better players. We are slowly sliding down the league and early euphoria is evaporating. If RD  still owns the club in January I fear the worst for a relegation scrap, as he wont invest. The chances of a takeover are fast diminishing, something needs to happen or it could be a very long winter.
  • ct_addick said:
    It was a foul but Sarr needed to attack the ball. You don't get them decisions in these sort of games. The annoying thing is we were better but they wanted it more.

Nobody wanted it more than Josh Cullen.....feel gutted for him worked his socks off and was MOTM
    One player you knew wouldn’t shirk a game at the den and he’s not even ours.
    And almost certainly returning to West Ham in January :(