Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall v Charlton | Sat 9 Nov | 3pm KO | Post-match Thread

Comments

• vffvff
    edited November 2019
    As night follows day, Charlton’s key players are injured / suspended before the Millwall fixture. Losing Taylor, Jonny Williams & Field is leaving the bare bones. 

All the quality comes back & Charlton will win at the Valley. 
  • Hating being in the stands here. Robbed of a point. Consensus is blatant foul. Fuck this. 
  • Same old, same old. Stuck in a freezing Den being taunted by 15 year olds
  • Didn't play well in the 2nd half after the equaliser and i thought taking Pratley off was a mistake but overall we battled well and deserved a point.

Sadly the rest of the side were let down by 1 man who was at fault for both goals. What the fuck was he doing?!
  • I can’t cope.
  • Glad I’m not there. Would have ended up arrested or in hospital. 

Same shit as ever. 
  • The only surprise was that Matt Smith didn't come on earlier, the goal was sadly predictable 
  • Sponsored links:

• Lucky to still be midtable with the form we're in soon.

Slowly creeping back down the table 
  • Football is an emotional game. 

If you’re going to be a troll you’ve got to expect repercussions, especially in a match like this.  
  • Thanks again Roland you deluded tight fisted old tosser.

Just fuck off before we're back in League 1 again.

Yeah Deffo the owners fault for the defending on set pieces. 
  • They should change that well known quotation to there are only 3 certainties in life, death, taxes and Charlton not beating Millwall.
  • We didn't show up and they were all over us the first 20 minutes. After that I think we were the better side and deserved the equaliser. Ultimately Sarr costs us the game.
  • Don’t know why anyone is surprised, same old same old - Millwall flu strikes again 
  • DRAddick said:
    PaddyP17 said:
    @Covered End and @Stu_of_Kunming can both do one. Completely unnecessary personal abuse of Leuth on the match thread. Yeah I know he's very VERY stubborn re Sarr but it doesn't warrant you guys being such unrequitable bells. 
    This would be the Leuth that told some to "fuck off" at the start of the thread just for criticising Sarr.
    Spot on.

• vff said:
    As night follows day, Charlton’s key players are injured / suspended before the Millwall fixture. Losing Taylor, Jonny Williams & Field is leaving the bare bones. 

All the quality comes back & Charlton will win at the Valley. 

Assuming they haven't been flogged off in January.
  • Sponsored links:

• The only certainties are death, taxes and Charlton losing to Millwall.
  • Death, tax and Millwall beat Charlton.
    Would love one to not be guaranteed but now thinking immortality is probably the best hope of that.
  • One word: Injuries.

One more word: Fuckinghell.
  • 8 points from 10 games - 6 defeats in 10.
  • 8 points from 10 games - 6 defeats in 10.
    What we expected before the first game. To this teams credit that our expectations have been raised.