Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Millwall v Charlton | Sat 9 Nov | 3pm KO | Post-match Thread

Comments

• Options
    Finally on a train back to London Bridge, well over an hour after the game finished 
  • Options
    8 points from 10 games - 6 defeats in 10.
    What we expected before the first game. To this teams credit that our expectations have been raised.
    Our squad is stronger than that we started the season with - our recent form is a big concern.
  • Options
    Think Bowyer and Jacko need to spend the international break looking at the squad and the starting 11. Yes we miss Taylor but I also think the starting eleven and formation needs evaluating. We’ve been disjointed for weeks. 
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    their keeper made a couple of blinding saves .. but we must stop conceding injury time goals .. any silly goals for that matter
  • Options
    It looked a good game from the highlights, but Sarr has lost us that, pathetic defending for their second.
  • Options
    Having now seen the replay of their 2nd Sarr could and should have done better.
  • Options
    Predictable crumble and a dig in the ribs and a horses arse knocking me sideways to finish the day 😂

Same time next year ...
  • Options
    edited November 2019

Now got to spend the evening at my Millwall supporting wife’s family. Thankyou very fucking much.
    Well you married her. You've only got yourself to blame.
    @ShootersHillGuru you should be used to it by now mate 😉.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    DRAddick said:
    heavenSE7 said:
    http://sendvid.com/j0qakuzr

Not sure it's a foul. It was a high looping corner to the back post and he is flat footed with his back to Smith. If I'm the striker that header is there for the taking. 
    Never a foul. 
    Bet your bottom dollar if we had scored, it would have been given as a free kick.
  • Options
    I'll get it out the way now. Bring on the 4th April 2020. It's when we finally beat them. Lolz.

Fck football.
  • Options
    I rarely use the words luck or unlucky .. I wasn't there but from the very brief highlights, I'd wager that this time we were unlucky .. we've had some hard games over the past few weeks .. the break will be a good time to regroup, hopefully get some fit and/or fitter and reassess the way we play .. still a long way to go this season, no time yet for despair
  • Options
    The 5-3-2 or 3-5-2 is also not the right formation for bang average sides.  It works when we come up against better footballing teams like Fulham and WBA, but today no.  Just have a go.  We just got deeper and deeper after we scored against a team that just go direct.  Really frustrating more than anything.  Could’ve done so much better 
  • Options
    My last post of the night because I'm going to have a good drink to try and disappear the misery and make my Saturday evening a little happier. 
    Our form at the minute is all due to our injuries.
    With a fully fit squad I still think we will be absolutely fine in this division.
    Tactics need to change though so if I was Bowyer I would go for a 442 diamond.
    Phillips
    Solly Pearce Lockyer Purrington
    Pratley 
    Cullen Gallagher 
    Williams
    Taylor Bonne

But if Taylor goes in Jan and Cullen gets recalled back by West Ham.

Phillips
    Solly Pearce Lockyer Purrington 
    Pratley
    Gallagher Kayal 
    Williams
    Bonne Hemed 

• Options
    Valley11 said:
    Having seen the goals again....Naby Sarr.....dear me
    What a save by their keeper from Bonne. 

Yep, first seems like Sarr jumps too early, then again too late. 

Second he bends over and lets Millwall fuck us all.

Still his overall performance wasn't that bad. Just an error at the start and end that cost us. Cleared the ball plenty of times too and headed what could have been 3 assists. Only the least convincing one was scored.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm sure LB reads this. Well it was as shit as the last 20 Years. Are you an the team Millwall in disguise. FUCK YOU ALL !  for the next 24 hours every one of you is a C!!t. You let us down like every other team for years. CHARLTON PATHETIC
  • Options
    Let's face it, today was no surprise and if you play like that, you get beaten. Two week break now and then we need to take four points from Cardiff at home and Luton away. That will steady the ship and by then Lyle should be back to full fitness and Jonnie William's maybe targeting a return.
  • Options
    Let's face it, today was no surprise and if you play like that, you get beaten. Two week break now and then we need to take four points from Cardiff at home and Luton away. That will steady the ship and by then Lyle should be back to full fitness and Jonnie William's maybe targeting a return.
    Dont worry; both Lyle and Jonny will be injured come the return fixture against Millwall

Its just the way of things
  • Options
    They wanted it more than us
    Two poor/mediocre performances in a row
    Naby, bless him, can’t handle a big stage

This time next year, Rodney....
  • Options
    CatAddick said:
    They wanted it more than us
    Two poor/mediocre performances in a row
    Naby, bless him, can’t handle a big stage

This time next year, Rodney....
    Was there. Don't think that's true re. wanting it.