Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

January 2020 transfer rumours thread (Deadline Day starts Page 283)

Comments

• edited January 2020
    Just to get this right.....have we reached our limit for loanes?
  • In a Charlton top and its light outside this was done alot earlier than it was announced but was it done before midday 

Decent spot that. 
  • Williams 
    McGeady
    Cullen
    Pratley
    Oztumer
    Smith
    Morgan
    Field

I'm happy with that midfield pool til the end of the season.
    No Doughty? He ain't gone has he?
  • edited January 2020
    In a Charlton top and its light outside this was done alot earlier than it was announced but was it done before midday 

Full 🚂ing gear with the shorts. Probably has the hummel socks on too.

Would have made medical easier.
  • Feels a bit weird that we have had so many loan players who play in central midfield/defensive midfield (Cullen, Field and Smith with Kayal before them), the sort of position you'd have thought was relatively easy to fill with experienced pros (like Pratley)
  • edited January 2020
  • seth plum said:⁹
    Is Smith eligible for selection tomorrow?
    Looking at the photos of him in his training gear they were obviously taken earlier but sure we'll find out soon enough if it was before midday
  • In a Charlton top and its light outside this was done alot earlier than it was announced but was it done before midday 

Probably doesnt matter... We've got enough players to fill the matchday squad tomorrow (provided no incidents these last few days)
  • Sponsored links:

•  I would be surprised if Vdyra went to any club today. Burnley made a statement much earlier saying no more coming or goings.   
  • seth plum said:
    Loan so yes
    Depends if he signed before the 12noon deadline
  • seth plum said:
    Injured 
    Back in about 6 weeks 
  • Williams 
    McGeady
    Cullen
    Pratley
    Oztumer
    Smith
    Morgan
    Field

I'm happy with that midfield pool til the end of the season.
    No Doughty? He ain't gone has he?
    I was thinking more of the midfield diamond, but yeah I guess he can cover those positions too.
  • seth plum said:
    Loan so yes
    Depends if he signed before the 12noon deadline
    Yeah, just thought that
  • Bubble said:
    Definitely not from the super deals phone that one.
    Burner phone deal.
  • cafc_se7 said:
    Davo55 said:
    34 games last season in the Dutch top flight. Can’t be too bad.

Hopefully Bowyer can do the same with him as with Gallagher.
    Oh please, the usual obsession with other clubs youth player being better nonsense, he could not even get in QPR’s side! Another waste when Charlton should be doing something with their kids not Man City’s 
    Do come off it. No-one can sensibly argue that Charlton fail to give youngsters their shot in the first team. 
    That’s not what I’m saying - I’m referencing the general obsession on getting new signings and the only ones Charlton seem to look at are other people’s future profit. He’s already not done much at QPR yet now it’s ok to ignore the youth who have been thrown in the deep end these past weeks. With senior players retuning surely it’s now you keep the Charlton youngsters involved?
    Youngsters from City are going to be a cut above our youngsters whether you accept that or not! Albie and the likes need to develop elsewhere and come back! Bowyer is obviously doing this for a reason! 
    Your still missing the point I could not give a hoot if they were, the point is he ain’t one of them and he does not belong to Charlton, so either way he’s a pointless signing who will essentially only Benefit City’s and his pockets. Your looking at bright shiny lights of city’s money and convincing yourself it must be better... 
  • Just seen his made his debut for Wales before he'd even made a senior club appearance!
  • Sponsored links:

• Just to get this right.....have we reached our limit for loanes?
    5 in a match day squad, not sure if there is an overall limit but know some clubs have had 6/7... Maybe 10?
  • So we spent any money yet? Weird that they rushed to take over.
  • Cawley saying he don't think it will be Clark Harris in reply to someone's tweet
  • The Matt Smith photo was taken at 1.17pm today. I guess he was a back up to Bostock.
  •  I would be surprised if Vdyra went to any club today. Burnley made a statement much earlier saying no more coming or goings.   
    I agree but Burnley didn’t say that. They said unlikely 
  • Just seen his made his debut for Wales before he'd even made a senior club appearance!
    can't be bad can it?
    Yeah its the Welsh approach now

Give them a comepitive cap before they're out of nappies to ensure they cant play for England
  • Best of luck to him. But a bit Meh at the moment